[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are there any multiplayer games that require actual teamwork?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
are there any multiplayer games that require actual teamwork?
>>
Project Reality
Arma
ASSFAGGOTS too i suppose
>>
>>339785945
Swat 4
>>
Rocket League
>>
>>339785945
Super Mario 3D World
>>
>>339785945
Yes, and they're all horrible precicesly because forced teamwork with a bunch of random teenagers off the internet is hellish.
>>
>>339785945
Final fantasy crystal chronicles
>>
assfaggots at high level
at mid and lower levels it's a nonfactor
>>
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
>>
>>339785945
you do not want to play them
they're all terrible, teamwork should never be forced, because 9 times outta 10, you're gonna get a bunch of stumbling retards
>>
In ArmA teamwork is absolutely required, most MP missions require a lot of coordination in a scale of dozen and dozens of people.
>>
File: 1464653445925.jpg (12 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1464653445925.jpg
12 KB, 400x300
>>339787627
Unless if you have a buddy who is shit at the game.

I've been screwed over countless times, from taking all items and never using them to trapping me on the side of the screen to get killed by some monster. Any of the maze levels are HELL on multiplayer.
>>
>>339787641
Usually when that happens all the shitters and casuals fade away and a small but dedicated playerbase remains, like PR.

I'd rather have a few servers of good people than thousands of severs filled with retards and children.
>>
Helldivers simply can't be solo'd at the higher difficulties.
>>
Overwatch. There are very few instances where rambo tactics gets you anything but killed. Even assassin types like Reaper and Genji need to make sure they have the team close by as a distraction.
>>
>>339785945
Hardly required to win a game but a round of Trouble in Terrorist Town goes a lot better if you can co-ordinate with whatever side you're on.
>>
Any free/cheap multiplayer game recs guys? MMOs are pretty shit nowadays and MOBAs are shit by default.
>>
>>339788489
DOTA
>>
>>339788489
Gmod is pretty fantastic value for money. You're bound to find a gamemode in the multiplayer that you can enjoy.
>>
>>339785945
tf2's mann vs machine mode
>>
>>339788058
I agree
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.