[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the point of the hole?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: chico.jpg (27 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
chico.jpg
27 KB, 940x529
What was the point of the hole?
>>
What was the point of any of it?
>>
>>339782316
Quiet time.
>>
>>339782316
we will never know, the game was never finished
>>
Kinky sex
>>
>>339782316
They were probably going to explain it but then Hideo found out he was getting fired.
>>
penetration
>>
>>339782316
Listening to his own heartbeat.
>>
They were cultivating the vocal parasites.
>>
he was probably gonna be experimented on with the parasites but was rescued before it could happen ( nyzoya ba diabulu) sp?
>>
>>339782316
unused concept involving the parasites.
>>
I don't ever want to hear about "vocal cord parasites" again.
>>
>>339782316
Maybe parasites, maybe it was part of the interrogation.
>>
>>339782316
That's where his Peenus weanus would go after they changed him into Quiet.
>>
Chico was killed off and only mentioned offhandedly in a tape.
>>
>Keep trying to play this
>Only have Shitbox Uno
>Do one sitting and complete every mission up to the encounter with quiet
>Games been frustrating as fuck so far because of how difficult it is to achieve perfect stealth
>Some stupid shit always happens like my cross hair moving on its own or accidentally standing up because I bumped into something
>Give it a break and come back later
>Launch game
>Sitting in chopper
>Miller starts talking about the helicopter
>Go to mission list
>12+ hours of gametime lost
>This isn't the first game this happened to

I'm not even going to lie: I broke my cheap POS television after I chucked the controller over it. I had to restrain myself so I wouldn't turn into a chimp and break everything in sight.

Just fuck this game.
>>
>>339782956
I doubt it. they said he and his sister left.
>>
>>339783001
you then get the dog and no one can stop you because >lol wallhackz
>>
>>339783001
Sounds like you're just retarded.
>>
>>339783243

Not even mad anymore. I've happily accepted that Kojima is a hack who can't properly bug test.
>>
>>339782316
This is where they wanted to plug in chapter 3
>>
>>339783417
Or you're retarded.
>>
>>339783920
Nah, he just had bad luck

That, and he owned an xbone for some reason.
>>
>>339782467
your fucking retarded
>>
Skull Face just discover about the parasites when he goes to Africa, and this happens when Zero sends him after the fight with MSF in GZ.

So, it can't be the parasites.
>>
>>339782316
It was to keep the 3.5mm jack from getting damaged. Gold is harder to corrode than most metals.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.