[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Civ 6: Envoys and City-States
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: civ6 1.jpg (4 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
civ6 1.jpg
4 MB, 3840x2160
>In Civilization VI, City-States feature updated quests that become visible after a player sends an Envoy there. Completing a City-State’s quests earn additional Envoys there, which help you enact more influence and earn greater rewards as you continue to strengthen your relationship that particular City-State.

>What are Envoys?

>Envoys are a type of emissary that players can send to City-States for the purpose of furthering their agenda in Civilization VI. Envoys earn resources over time and, the more Envoys you send to a particular City-State, the greater the influence you have over that City-State. With enough influence, you can become Suzerain of that City-State, which yields unique bonuses and guarantees allegiance during times of peace and war. Suzerains can even pay gold to levy the City-State’s military units for a limited time.
>>
>Players can even send an Envoy to a City-State they are at war with, potentially changing the City-State’s allegiance in the middle of the conflict. Declaring war on a City-State removes all Envoys the player has there; otherwise, Envoys stay on a City-State permanently.
>>
>There are certain conditions and actions that may allow Envoys to be removed from a City-State, and we’ll be explaining these situations as we get closer to the launch of Civilization VI.
>>
Also seems like each City-State will have it's own Unique Bonus

Also seems like the Hittites, Swahilis, and Israelis won't be in vanilla at least
>>
>>339775250
>don't have to pay upkeep constantly if you don't want to be hassled with cs quests

i think this is a good thing
>>
>>339775250
I hope that fog of war effect changes as eras progress.
>>
File: 2016-06-02_22-31-21.png (189 KB, 264x269) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-02_22-31-21.png
189 KB, 264x269
>>339777182
Nah, it should only change when you research Satellites

Also it looks like we'll be having Slingers as pre-archery units
>>
>>339777182
What would it change to? Some sort of electric grids when you hit the modern age?
>>
File: 1462887037560.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462887037560.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
Whats your source, friend?
I want to read the article.
>>
>>339775483
>>339775370
>>339775279
Damm, honestly disappointed with the style/cites, they look like from a fucking mobile game. I know it's been said a million times already, but they fucked up.
>>
>>339777745
I pretty much posted the whole thing

But here's the source anyway: http://franchise.civilization.com/en/news/2016-06-civilization-vi-envoys-and-city-states/
>>
>>339777694
>>339777182
That's retarded, most of the map would be discovered by the Renaissance era if not sooner, it would be pointless.
>>
>>339777694
I don't know but electric grid does not sound bad. I just think it would be a little silly to have this old and rough map with mechs.
>>
>>339777867
Oh i fucking hate this website. It crashes firefox multiple times every time i open it.
>>
File: Please understand.png (229 KB, 406x622) Image search: [Google]
Please understand.png
229 KB, 406x622
>>339775370

>pay money to control a city states military

OH FUCK YES! PvP IS GOING TO BE MUCH BETTER NOW!
>>
>>339778073
It's the official Civ site

But yea I don't know why it causes your browser to shit a brick
>>
>>339775250
that's nice, OP.. but the top feature i want from civ vi is the assurance that it won't fry my cpu like civ v did... also, it would be nice if we could have a game that doesn't feel unfinished and in need of extensive patching at launch.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.