[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HITMAN™
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 20
File: Hitman3ReviewSpot1A.jpg (285 KB, 1280x713) Image search: [Google]
Hitman3ReviewSpot1A.jpg
285 KB, 1280x713
What are /v/'s thoughts on Morocco? http://www.strawpoll.me/10381795
>>
>>339760569
Well, this is certainly one way to shill a game and ask for feedback.
>>
Uncomfy
Ugly
Lacking in content
Can't even start a riot

It's not bad by any means, but it's the worst episode and hopefully will remain that way.
>>
>>339760756
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKEEE REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>339761017
No, I like the game but this feels like blatant marketing research and like it was made by a shill.
From the image to the formatting. kys
>>
>>339760569
>Can't even start a riot
>>
>>339761312
You know the TM was probably put there to trigger fags like you, right?
>>
Should I only get Sapienza so far?
>>
It's good, but very underwhelming when compared to Sapienza. Now that was a godlike level.
>>
>>339760756
>>339761312
You're a faggot, dude. Learn how to spot shills better. How exactly did my formatting or the image I took from google images signal that I was a shill?
>marketing research
>on /v/
You do realize they have their own surveys and official forums and shit, right? Fuck off. I swear it's impossible to discuss any video game nowadays without retards like you coming in and accusing OP's of shilling.
>>
>>339761525
I actually just put the ™ in there because it's unfortunately the only way we can distinguish what the new game is called. They didn't give it a proper subtitle like the other games for some retarded reason.
>>
THEY SHOULD MAKE A FULL AIRPORT LEVEL!!!
>>
>>339760569

The more I play it the more I enjoy it.

Sapienza was that perfect paradise level, but to be honest it was basically a playground. There were so many ways to eliminate your target it was overwhelming... which made traditional shoot-target-in-head assassinations pointless.

In Marrakesh it feels more like a Hitman level from Silent Assassin back in 2002, there aren't many clever ways to fuck with your targets... which kinda makes me enjoy this even more. Sometimes I just want to use fiber wire or my silver ballers and that's it. Simple and to the point.
>>
>>339762906
That would be great, also make it snowy like Die Hard 2
>>
>>339760917
I agree, but I will say that I like how it's pretty hard compared to the other levels. This one takes a longer time to figure out.
>>
That guy who runs his keycard across the map is /v/'s biggest fears about distance sensitive events from the beta come to life. Am I wrong or is triggering him the only way to get a keycard without killing someone?
>>
File: 140.png (191 KB, 438x420) Image search: [Google]
140.png
191 KB, 438x420
>>339761378
>Can wake up a waiter to have him deliver lamb to the general
>Can't knock out the waiter and deliver him the lamb yourself
>>
>>339760569
I actually enjoyed it. It's quite harder than the other two, which makes it a little more linear. But overall i found it a great level. All the levels have great variations inside them and each room or area feels very unique, i think Marrakesh delivered in that sense as well.
>>
>>339763283
the consulate keycard? there's also one on the rooftop where the security lady is talking on the phone

I think I also found another one but I can't remember
>>
>>339762906
Honestly, I'd like an airplane level more. Just a really fuck-off big ass luxurious jet plane. You escape via parachute.
Tell me that wouldn't be the tightest shit.
>>
>>339763580
Was that not just on her person if you take her out? Maybe I missed another one in that area.
>>
>>339763369
Who says you can't? Also, what would that change?
>>
>>339763725
the document detailing the emergency escape plan and a consulate keycard are on different tables up there

I'm fairly certainit's there
>>
>>339763843
Thanks m8. I'll have to check that out.
>>
It's good, but also the worst level released so far. The guards in the consulate are way too harsh and the marketplace is a pain to navigate. I was expecting 47 to blend in nicely in the consulate with his black suit, but you can't move an inch without getting a guard on your tail.

The level is seriously lacking smoothness.
>>
watched someone stream it the other night, it crashed like 8 times but he eventually beat it. Piece of shit game that they release in segments for some stupid reason and they can't even get it to work right.
>>
Paris > Sapienza > Marrakesh
>>
>>339763936
I started doubting myself so I popped in the game and it's up there on the lamp shop roof, at the highest point on a table
>>
>>339761525
what is reverse psychology level 1
>>339762418
why would you care what other people think of the map? you dont even share your opinion and you dont want to discuss anything. put more effort in if you dont want to look like a shill
>>
>>339764172
Maybe the streamer shouldn't play on a virus-infected turd machine.
>>
>>339764134

It's almost as if Io-Interactive was desperately trying to make it as challenging as possible... which makes me worried about Episode 4's Thailand being much harder and linear.
>>
>>339764340
also adding to this, you made this exact thread 3 times today already
>>
The consulate is the only good thing about it. There's barely anything to do in the market, and every house being the exact same store with with beaded doorway leading to staircase leading to the roof patio is just insulting. The school feels extremely simple, like it was quickly slapped together at the end when their original plan for the second hit fell apart.
>>
>>339764420
This.

It happened in BM as well.

Ever wondered why the White House level is so linear? Challenge is why.
>>
>>339763631
I was thinking about this yesterday. Get on an Airbus A380, explore the levels, dress as a flight attendant, bodyguard etc.

Or maybe prevent a terror attack, you have to spot 4-5 terrorist, and take them out without raising suspicion.
>>
>>339762948
>In Marrakesh it feels more like a Hitman level from Silent Assassin back in 2002
That's a good way to put it and it's precisely why this is my least favorite level. It has that Silent Assassin feel of you infiltrating a base full of assholes that can see through your disguises, at least at the start.
It does have some pretty fun ways to fuck with the target, like the interview, the printer, the massage guy, etc, but it's more focused on the traditional ways.
>>
>>339763631
>>339764608
I'd enjoy that
>>
>>339763283
>>339763580
>>339763725
>>339763843
>>339763936
>>339764282
You can also get a Consul Keycard on the other table right next to the table where the beta guy puts the keycard.
I think the guy is just there for an easy disguise and the keycard you can get in the tunnels.
>>
>>339763631

An airplane level would require it to be HUGE. It would have to be a fictional plane that's even bigger than the current double decker jumbo jets. It would have to have bars, massage rooms, theater rooms, etc. Imagine being to play as the pilot and literally make the plane crash while escaping with a parachute... or blow open one of those doors and have the pressure suck your target out the plane.
>>
>>339763562
Yeah, it's so uncomfy, though. Brown, decrepit, way too crowded in places and way too empty in others. I guess you need these kinds of levels as a basis of comparison but I am hoping neither Thailand, USA or Japan look like this (although for some reason, I suspect USA will be)
>>
>>339764859
As much as I'd love a suicide bomber/airplane level, I don't think they will ever do that because the butthurt of 9/11 and general political correctness. Square Enix might have the balls to do that, but imo the chances are slim.
>>
It's stupid how everyone in the consulate sees through every common disguise like janitor or security guard. but then they completely ignore the soldier or masseur, which there's only 1 of each in the whole building.
>>
>>339765228
Or you could have a twist: you have to conceal the bodies somehow, and wait the plane to land to escape after you killed them. It would make a bit more difficult and enjoyable.
>>
why does everyone praise Sapienza so highly? I've played about six hours of it and I'm not exactly blown away.
>>
>>339763780
>Who says you can't?
There's no prompt to grab the plate and deliver it. You'd think that would be there if you were disguised as a waiter.

>Also, what would that change?
First off, you'd be having access to the base in a waiter uniform, which is definitely easier than the current route I'm going with. Secondly, it'd let you get inside the guy's room without being spotted, which I swear is impossible without killing people.
>>
>>339765295
They only ignore the soldier if you got the disguise from a higher ranked one (red beret). A common soldier will still get hounded by the guards.
>>
has anyone figured out a way to get the masseur off the phone and out of the room he's in? He wants cigarettes but I haven't found any. So far clubbing every one in the head in that room is all I got.
>>
>>339765260
maybe some japanese developer will make a hitman styled game in the future, they wouldn't understand why gaijin is butthurt and just do it regardless
>>
>>339765480
Have you tried taking out the waiter responsible for the delivery and taking his costume?
>>
>>339765430
Eh, it's fun and is in a cool location, lots of things to do in it. My only real problem with it is that getting rid of the virus is tedious after a while and the targets could have moved around town more often.
>>
>>339764134
>>339764420
The Embassy is actually pretty easy to navigate if you're the Masseur or, weirdly enough, the cameraman.
Meanwhile, the Consulate Intern is a major pain in the fucking ass to travel in, you can't even get upstairs without distracting people. There's a reason why they have all those terminals for him to blend in.

>>339764591
I also get the feeling it was unfinished and rushed compared to the rest of the game, but maybe that was just me reading too hard into it.
>>
>>339765678
>the targets could have moved around town more often
this
I know they made it with contracts mode in mind, but they gave us a huge location and then confined the targets to a mansion
to improve it I'd have another target focused in the town replace the virus - maybe some guy there to make a deal? I dunno

I also don't really feel like the people I'm killing really deserve. Caruso yeah I understand but de Santis is just a hot MILF and she's not really presented as someone worth killing
>>
File: tumblr_n08xkjkjio1sldrxeo7_1280.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n08xkjkjio1sldrxeo7_1280.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
>>339765823
>also get the feeling it was unfinished and rushed compared to the rest of the game

Notice how long before Sapienza was released they had a trailer dedicated towards it?

Notice how there was no trailer for Marrakesh? They didn't even talk about it up until a few days before it was released, I think IOI knew this location wasn't on par.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gX2GaJmrzc
>>
>>339764172
What was he playing it on? Can't say I had a lot of crash troubles myself, although I did have two incidents total. Maybe it was from trying to stream it.
>>
>>339764269
Sapienza >>> Paris > Marrakesh > Military Base >>> The Yacht
>>
>>339764340
>why would you care what other people think of the map?
Why would you care about what anyone posts here, by that logic?

>you dont want to discuss anything
Except I do, that's why I made the damn thread.

>>339764432
First time I made a Hitman thread since Morocco released, you're retarded.
>>
>>339766285
no
>>
>>339766015
47 kills anybody he is hired to kill. He doesn't have a moral code.

The devs just keep making the targets look mildly evil, so moralfags won't flip out.
>>
>>339763631
>>339762906
What about both?
Start in an airport with a target in it. Have it be a timed mission where you must get the first target before the plane takes off and board the plane in order to get the second target.
>>
>>339760569

Why don't they just finish the fucking game?
>>
>>339764608
>>339765260
Eh, I don't really like the 9/11 angle, but being able to crash the plane with no survivors before exiting the level would actually be pretty sweet.
>>
Honestly, I liked Marrakesh simply because unlike Sapienza, where both targets were in the general same area (the mansion), Marrakesh had the targets on two opposite sides of the map, requiring different approaches to get to each.

The downside so far is it felt like the two targets were more static this time. The banker just patrolled in front of the window and the General sat in his office, and the only way either moved is if you triggered them. The level feels like there are less moving parts unless you specifically set them into motion. I like a mix of both the Blood Money system of events just happening, and events that you have to trigger.
>>
>>339766015
she has to die because she could replicate the virus
>>
>>339766368
Franchesca did nothing wrong though
>>
>>339760569
>it's the past
>47 is young
>but everything seems to take place in current day and there's EU flags
>>
>>339765228
That's exactly what I want. It's not like Hitman is 100% realistic. We just had a mission about destroying FOXDIE. Make it a luxury jet plane constructed by some Dubai dude holding some sort of party in it.
>>
File: 1429149905339.gif (3 MB, 280x358) Image search: [Google]
1429149905339.gif
3 MB, 280x358
>>339766451
>Challenge completed: Shoot a man before throwing him out of the plane.
>>
>>339766528
it's not the past, 47 just got some botox
>>
>morocco
>swedish flag
>>
File: HITMAN™_20160315013231.jpg (176 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
HITMAN™_20160315013231.jpg
176 KB, 1920x1080
>>339766528
Only the first two levels were in 1998.

Everything after takes place in modern day.
>>
>>339766520
The ICA wanted the virus, and all ability to replicate it, destroyed.
The two biggest people who could replicate it are Caruso and Franchesca (she was specifically brought into the mansion and lab to take over should Caruso go completely off the deep end).
I mean if you killed Caruso and just destroyed the virus, Franchesca could have just replicated it later, and you'd have to go kill her then.
>>
>>339766889
Yes I know, but she isn't evil per say
>>
>>339766984
That doesn't matter here
>>
>>339766812
That building the camera is in is the Swedish consulate.
>>
>>339766984
but you said that she "did nothing wrong"
are we conflating doing something wrong with being evil?
>>
>>339765551
Turn on the TV
>>
>>339765430
Huge beautiful location consisting of a bunch of small cool places that are all very well connected with one another. Excellent atmosphere, tons of cool shit to do, a perfect sandbox for you to fuck around in, just hard enough to get you tense up when trying to perfect it but not to an annoying degree.

It's Blood Money tier as far as I'm concerned. Up there with the greats like Traditions of the Trade, A New Life and House of Cards.
>>
>>339767804
oh fuck, i looked at that too
>>
>>339765551
It's really weird that there's no cigarette in the level, it sounds like they were gonna add it but ended up changing their minds. He talks about how often he wants a cigarette way too often.
>>
File: hitman 2016-05-31 21-43-48-19.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hitman 2016-05-31 21-43-48-19.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Its complete garbage compare to Paris and Italy.

>Huge graphics downgrade
>Performance is ass anyway
>Fewest unique kill opportunities yet
>Targets are trivially easy to kill. No bodyguard, both go into secluded rooms several times
>Both targets have short patrol routes
>Very little interesting dialogue
>80% of the level is completely unused
>Shit aesthetics
>Morroccons reusing the same voices as the other two episodes is really jarring
>unlocks are all garbage
>challenges are all uninspired and boring
>>
>>339765585
Yep, the exact man that goes to deliver the plate. Still can't do it.
>>
>>339768087
Every other person seems to be smoking them, there's also ash trays everywhere practically too

you'd figure somebody would leave a pack unattended
>>
Why the fuck can't you use suits from previous missions?

We should be able to use the Italy suit if we want, or the paris tuxedo, or that sweet ass fur lined coat from the opening scene.
>>
>>339768290
This.
although a fur coat would be too hot for the current levels, especially Morocco and Italy
>>
>2 hits

Is this how it is all going to be?

Where are the single target and many target missions?

I want a crazy ass mission where you have to assassinate and entire board of directors of like 12 people or something.
>>
Italy>Paris>Military Base=Marrakash>Yacht
>>
>>339768181
>Targets are trivially easy to kill. No bodyguard, both go into secluded rooms several times
Oh fuck you. The last thing this game needs is more psychic guards, resulting in even more linearity.

>that one sergeant in the school who can see through any of your disguises and never moves away from the target's office
>even if you sneak in successfully by distracting him, you will need to distract him again to get out
>also, literally all the guards in the embassy
>>
>>339768498
I feel like every episode is going to be 2 targets, mostly because having a single target mission each month would feel too cheap and not worth the wait.
Though I agree, I would love to see at least a 3-5 target mission that isn't just a player made contract
>>
>>339768498
That sounds fucking retarded.
>>
>>339765823
>I also get the feeling it was unfinished and rushed compared to the rest of the game, but maybe that was just me reading too hard into it.

It definitely was.
There are like next to no unique kills, and the ones there are generic and boring.

I sincerely hope the rest of the game isn't going to be this rushed, but I bet it will be.
>>
>>339766015
She's working with people to create a virus that can kill any person as long as you have a strand of hair of them. She's not a cartoon mustache twirling villain but it makes sense there'd be a hit on her.

I'd actually like one of the targets in this game to be an innocent man that was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I like when the game pushes the "You're playing an asshole that just wants to kill because it's his nature and he doesn't really give a shit about morals" angle.
>>
>>339768609
>Oh fuck you. The last thing this game needs is more psychic guards, resulting in even more linearity.

Who said anything about Psychic guards?

Having the target just walk into easily accessible rooms by himself is not challenging. Sorry, but thats just the way it.
>>
>>339768745
>There are no unique kills.
>Except they are, I just didn't like them for whatever arbitrary reason.
>>
It's an OK level, but considering the lack of opportunities and the shitfest that is the embassy, it's pretty obvious that IO rushed this one out the door.

If they had pushed the release back a little they could've fixed some of the glaring problems with this level.
>>
>no way to fuel the riot and have them storm the embassy and kill the target for you

Wow.
Shooting the guy giving the speech or something should have set them off. Missed opportunity.
>>
>>339768986
The point of the entire mission was to prevent this from happening.
>>
>>339769086
The point was to prevent a military cout. Killing the general still prevents that from happening.
>>
>>339768986
me too, I was hoping for Benghazi Simulator 2016, but instead we got these weak willed marxist faggots as protesters speaking with american acents.
for shame
>>
>>339769086
Yes, but the crowd would be satisfied when they found out Strandberg had been killed, meaning that Zaydan wouldn't be able to impose martial law.
>>
>>339769150
>The point was to prevent a military coup
Exactly. The public stepping over the line was supposed to serve as an excuse to declare martial law. The general has subordinates who could still go through with it.

>>339769286
see above
>>
>>339766019
Yeah, although they did use footage of it on this trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i4ldqM3mjg and on GameInformer's magazine scans as well.

They haven't even shown any footage of Thailand yet. Let's hope that level is not currently too unfinished right now.
>>
They could have done a riot like this.

>interview is being broadcast live
>open front door with keycard
>assassinate or rat poison the speaker
>crowd knows the interview is happening
>rushes in, several killed by guards but manage to take out the Swede
Difficult idea to pull off, but would have been amazing
>>
>>339766374
That would be waaaay too ambitious. It's hard enough to pull off a level like that based on either concept. It's basically impossible to pull both of them off at the same time without one of them detracting from the potential of the other.
>>
File: 1410586248213.png (253 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1410586248213.png
253 KB, 512x384
>>339768943

If they had to rush Episode 3... then Episode 4 could be easily just as rushed. I almost wonder if Square Enix is forcing them to release this game when it's nowhere near ready.
>>
>>339769720
It would be ambitious, but I think it's possible.
The airplane will be a small level anyway, even if it is a luxury plane. Just have a meduim sized airport section, just a single terminal that is detached from the airport like JFK has. Start with no gun or bombs, only something like fibre wire can be snuck in, maybe 10 minutes til take off, but if you complete the objective before than you can sit down and wait to cue a speed up to departure.
You can either board the plane via getting a seat or sneak in after disguise as maintance crew into a garage of the luxury plane.
>>
>>339766378
They're working on each level and releasing them as they finish them. What's so hard to understand about this?
>>
>>339766647
Challenge name:
>Mosquito Man
>>
>>339769537
>Let's hope that level is not currently too unfinished right now.

Apparently they have different teams working on each level.

The only reason we saw Paris, Italy and Morocco first was because the original plan was to release the game with these three levels together. So what we have right now, is what the original "intro pack" was going to be.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaHhPk3Xrxc

r8 my SA/SO run
>>
I like how they're giving 47 appropriate clothing based on the environment for each level. Nobody sane would wear black in Morocco or Italy during the summer.
>>
Good level, awful choice of voice actors.
>>
>>339770836
slow to be h
>>
>>339770836
https://youtu.be/0xwxOjqbwBU
>>
Is there really only one exit to Marrakesh?
>>
>>339771115
There's plenty. Just keep looking.
>>
>>339771115
No there's 4 I think. 2 on the ground, 1 in a military vehicle, and I think there is a car exit I still haven't found.
>>
>>339771320
It's in the parking garage.
>>
>>339771432
Yes but you need a key I think, no idea where that is.
>>
File: nonsequitor.jpg (115 KB, 893x769) Image search: [Google]
nonsequitor.jpg
115 KB, 893x769
>>339760569
What are your thoughts on not starting threads about Hitman using the phrase "what are your thoughts" or very similar variations in the post?

Or are they not paying you enough to mix it up a bit so you're less obvious?
>>
>>339766508
The general goes through the top floor and down the first to mess with the prisoner. The banker is moving all the way through the entire top floor of the embassy even when not prompted to do anything.
>>
>>339771639
consulate, first floor, the room to the right of the reception
>>
File: 1429321245313.jpg (134 KB, 713x960) Image search: [Google]
1429321245313.jpg
134 KB, 713x960
>>339760569
>Hitman3ReviewSpot1A.jpg

Change your damn filenames you fucking shill. Is this fucking amateur hour or something?
>>
>>339766528
The only thing that was in the past were the two prologue missions set between the tutorial of C47 and the sniping mission in Hong Kong.

Everything else is post-Absolution.
>>
>>339768181
This is just wrong. These targets put themselves in way less open up situations than the other targets from prrevious levels.

I agree with you on the lack of interesting dialogue, though.
>>
>>339771639
No you don't. You just jump over the wall by the crashed truck and go in the door immediately to your left. Or you enter through the shoe store.
>>
>>339768290
I bet they'll be unlockables.
>>
>>339768498
I would also like this, but levels with more than 3 targets have a track record of being unpopular. Everyone hates the Mississippi boat mission even though it's awesome.
>>
>>339771843
http://cdn.gamer-network.net/2016/usgamer/Hitman3ReviewSpot1A.jpg
>>
does the helicopter do anything?
>>
>>339772560
It flies.
>>
File: 1439510243794.png (221 KB, 378x374) Image search: [Google]
1439510243794.png
221 KB, 378x374
What are the unlocks on this level?

So far I unlocked the vomit poison and the automatic pistol. Are there any other weapons??
>>
Seems like this level would be good for contracts.
>>
>>339772656
Look on the Mastery page in the menu.
>>
>>339768745
I was actually talking about the White House in Blood Money, but yeah, I suspect Morocco was rushed as well. It has plenty of cool unique kills, but I feel like the game was definitely gonna have some sort of actual riot included and they ended up not delivering on that. Like for example, everything going wild the moment you shot in the middle of the crowd, or if you killed the speaker. They also imply that the crowd would go wild after you had the interview, but nothing happens.

A shame.
>>
>>339772909
You were hired to prevent the riot.
>>
>>339768943
I wonder how development in Thailand is going. We had footage of Marrakesh, at least. Wonder if we'll get footage of it at this E3. I definitely do not expect it to come out in June. Late July is my guess.
>>
>>339772909

The very least they could have allowed 47 to trigger the rioters to throw molatov cocktails to create the ultimate distraction. It would of been super easy to do and wouldn't have stressed the game's engine.
>>
>>339769286
What? No. That's exactly the excuse the general wants. That's what he's planning for.
>>
>>339770248
Eh, that's the kind of stuff that we have mastery levels for. Again, I feel like it would detract from the plane if you had to make an airport as well. I don't think it's necessary.
>>
>>339773249
It is worrisome that we haven't seen a thing. I hope it's just a silly marketing tactic.
>>
>>339770970
They look cool but I'm glad we get the traditional suit as well. That's how I like doing my suit only runs. And the Requiem suit for massacres
>>
File: muh dragons.jpg (84 KB, 508x504) Image search: [Google]
muh dragons.jpg
84 KB, 508x504
>>339771843
>>339772503
BTFO
Fucking "shill" memers.
>>
>>339772656
Combat Knife, vomit pills, a pistol, another explosive duck, and some C4
>>
>>339772656
You get a silenced UZI, I believe. And C4. And I want to say another duck?
>>
>>339768290
I want to use the outfit from the training missions.
>>
File: REEE.jpg (58 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
REEE.jpg
58 KB, 900x900
>>339774035

Why the fuck do they keep giving us the same weapon type unlock? Literally all those SMGs and assualt rifles all look the same. Why can't they give us individual weapons from different manufactures?? The lack of firearm variety in this game is beyond pathetic.
>>
>>339774329
Yeah, this weapon unlock stuff is getting silly.
>>
>>339774035
what does the C4 do that the other remote explosives don't?
>>
File: big-lebowski-walter-pulls-gun.jpg (45 KB, 656x600) Image search: [Google]
big-lebowski-walter-pulls-gun.jpg
45 KB, 656x600
>>339774460

Where's the revolvers? Where's the MP5? No sawed off shotgun? M14? How about an unsilenced silverballer. Or most importantly... GIVE US WEAPON CUSTOMIZATION!!!!

This is why Hitman Blood Money will forever be the best Hitman game ever made. They'll never be able to top that masterpiece.
>>
>>339773698
They're probably saving footage for E3. I bet we'll see some of Thailand there.
>>
>>339760569
It seems more imaginative than the previous installment.

At this point it's clear to everyone that 47 is an unstoppable killing machine, but only on calm, cool, unsuspecting situations. It would be cool to see an episode where he's in like a warzone for example, like some busted part of Eastern Europe.

This is as close to that as it has been. The attention to detail is fucking nuts.
>>
>>339773698

They'll probably release a trailer for the next 3 episodes as a sneak peak. They did that for the first 3.
>>
>>339774734
I don't give a shit about any of those. All I want is my sniper briefcase and my dual silverballers. They're a Hitman classic.
>>
>>339775272
That was basically the entire plot of Absolution.
>>
>>339775272
https://youtu.be/lfFSXkE2aRo?t=11m45s 11:45
>>
>>339773690
I disagree. But really I just want one, one level that is all about timing and is set on a fixed time schedule.
>>
>>339775959
I wouldn't mind it, but most people hate timed levels so I doubt they'll go that route.
>>
>>339774732
I want to know this as well.
>>
>>339776058
Well I wouldn't want it for one of the 6 main levels, but a small or medium sized map would be nice.
>>
>>339776463
Maybe the last episode could be like that. I think they're re-using a location.
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 733x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 733x600
chromeballer, silverballer or blackballer?
>>
>>339777248
Silver, gotta go with the classics.
>>
>>339777248
>tfw no chrome
>>
>>339777248

Is that a pre-order bonus?
>>
File: hitman_bonus_content.jpg (261 KB, 1600x868) Image search: [Google]
hitman_bonus_content.jpg
261 KB, 1600x868
>>339777836
>>
>>339778374
I pre-ordered the game, but honestly, I never use the duck or the Chrome. I do use the Requiem suit occasionally, though. It looks dope as fuck.
>>
File: 1456716867079.gif (1002 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1456716867079.gif
1002 KB, 500x282
>>339778374

So unfucking fair. I preordered at Gamestop and on launch day they told me they had nothing to sell me... so I lost my pre order bonus. I'm so fucking mad.
>>
>>339760569
It's alright. Level feels very restricting and uninteresting when compared to the last two.

I don't doubt the next 3 will be better though.
>>
>>339779115
>Still buying physical
Come on, man. It's 2016.
>>
>>339779309
>I don't doubt the next 3 will be better though.
Why are you so optimistic? I certainly hope the other levels are better and more on Sapienza's tier, but they're clearly working on a shoestring budget with harsh release dates on a shitty episodic format.
>>
Where's the internet at?

Also... where's the fortune teller?

I want these challenges!
>>
>>339779485
2/3 of the levels so far are god tier. That's a better ratio than Blood Money had.

So I expect USA and Japan to be great. Thailand to be shit.
>>
>>339779637
*intern
>>
>>339760569
>Game is made by Danes
>Has Swedish embassy victimized

Trust a Dane, Feel the Pain
>>
How do i setup General and Banker meeting in the tunnel? Do i have to call General from consulate, then go to the school and call Banker from there? That sound stupid.
>>
why would anyone play this now? I'm just going to wait until the full thing is released. fucking GoT ruined everything. people think this is ok
>>
>>339774035
>>339774090
>Still no sniper rifle case
>>
File: url.jpg (91 KB, 415x550) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
91 KB, 415x550
>>339780505

You have to go into the school and find a safe code and then unlock the safe, then call on the phone in the general's office which contacts the Banker to meet in the tunnel.

Then you have to go into the Consulate and find a Safecode inside the first floor bathroom, then head upstairs to the room guarded by officers, find the same and unlock it. Then call the General to meet up in the tunnels.

Once the two faggots meet you can explode the barrel right next to them.
>>
>>339779637
The intern is the dude going around the Bazaar yelling out that he needs directions.
>>
>>339779804
>2/3 of the levels so far are god tier
I'd say 1/5 of them are, if you count the two tutorial missions. Not that the other levels aren't good or even great, but Sapienza is the one that has really impressed me.
>>
>>339780134
They crack jokes at Sweden at least three times during the level. Might be more I haven't found yet.
>>
>>339780942
Because I don't want to wait until 2017 to play Hitman.
>>
>>339782074
What happens if you only call one of them? Do they go alone to the tunnels?
>>
>>339782980

Yes. I tried with the Banker and he just kept waiting forever.
>>
>>339770836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HibS6QT2ygE
>>
still disappointed we don't have a weapon customisation and cash method like in BM. It feels too arcadey this unlock system, BM will go down as the superior game due to this.
Especially after the cocktease of the legacy cuscene where we see all his collected gear over time, but we yet we can't use any of it.
It's sad we will never get a true Blood Money 2.0.
>>
File: 1438674200499.jpg (29 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1438674200499.jpg
29 KB, 184x184
You can make the soldiers dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=93&v=fsA7GsJZDu4
>>
>>339783215

Even for how much Absolution was shit, their contracts mode was absolutely incredible. Earning cash for weapon customization unlocks was beautiful, it gave more depth to the game.
>>
>>339783215
>It's sad we will never get a true Blood Money 2.0.
Hell, we're getting a new proper Hitman game and a worthy sequel to Contracts and Blood Money, that's more than enough for me.
>>
>>339783657
God damn, IO knows how to make easter eggs that's for sure.

>>339783843
Yeah I agree, I just worry about SE fucking them over because they know it won't make as much cash as Abomination

>>339783820
True that
>>
The level is very obviously not complete. Its especially obvious with the lack of real special assassinations
>>
>>339783986
They're not marketing as hard and it seems they didn't give them as large a budget as they did for Absolution. Perhaps this will actually turn out to be a bigger profit than Absolution was, despite the fact it sells less.
>>
>>339784195
They are harder to find, but they do exist. The interview where you can electrocute or throw a moose down, the masseur, the toilet, the printer, plus the gas light and the barrel drum explosion.
>>
>>339783657
>Only one model for all soldiers
>>
>>339783820
>Earning cash for weapon customization unlocks was beautiful, it gave more depth to the game.

That was a cool feature and i wish it had returned. Much better than these "Agency master crafted" weapons we get.

Even the Agency guns in Absolution were much better. They had the Spas-12, The FN FAL inspired rifle, The MP7 inspired SMGs.
>>
>>339784369
The moose is not special its literally a glorified chandelier.

How the fuck is electrocution/toilet/and generic explosion special in any way you do that in every level
>>
>>339784195
The APC turret.
>>
Just a heads up the sniper briefcase is in the mission one of the soldier roams around with it
>>
>>339784257
Well hopefully, although all they really fucked up the marketing. They should have waited til Sapeinza to do that shit at least, too many people bought early on hence all the negative reviews on Steam.
>>
>>339784575
They explained in some interview that the currency-based system was literally ruined in the first month. With players creating contracts meant to make money fast, so everyone became a millionaire pretty quickly.
>>
>>339784824
Don't lie to me like that, anon.
>>
>>339784824
Can confirm. he's around the general, he roams around with another guard always so you need to be careful.
>>
>>339784889
Fine.
Make it so there is cash for the main mission + one time unlockable bonuses for the challenges and SA rank. Then a time bonus for completing the mission that adds a little more.
Then add cash only for the escalations also including an SA and time bonus
>>
>>339784824
>>339785165
Even if this were true, it'd be useless. I want a briefcase I can use on missions, not just that specific mission after I take it from him.
>>
>>339786594
Yeah but this is the only level it would work well in aside from sapienza . They probably added the briefcase to that level too since they updated some stuff
>>
>>339786748
You're full of shit.
>>
>>339760569
I think they should hurry up and finish making the FUCKING GAME.
>>
>>339786594
>>339786748
This issue isn't that it wouldn't work, it makes it too easy.
They are holding off on it as an unlock until much later in the game, which I agree with.
>>
>>339787475
Where the fuck are my Dual Silverballers, though?
>>
>>339788802
Again I think they will add that later.
I've actually always prefered a single silenced silverballer though myself.
>>
This level is easy mode with the camera man and the poster disguises.
>>
you can just walk around with the sniper rifle when dressed like military, that's kind of like a briefcase
>>
>>339790382
getting the disguises isn't that easy
>>
Bullet decals are fucked at the moment, no blood impacts as long as the victim is alive. Makes headshots really unsatisfying
>>
Is there a sniper rifle hidden in the level?

I want something more satisfying than the Jaeger to kill Claus with
>>
There is a new Hitman game?
>>
>>339791423
I know the marketing is shit, but where the fuck have you been?
Yes and it's really good, has some flaws, but it's closer to BM than Abomination.
>>
>>339791423
Episodic. I wouldn't recommend it unless you really REALLY need to scratch that Hitman fix. But, it's one fucking hell of a comeback. Best game for me 2016 so far.
>>
>>339760569
Morocco in real life is the best Muslim country by far, the only downside is, well, it's Muslim.
>>
>>339772503
>>339773969
>All the threads have the same press kit OP image
>OPs never use screenshots or footage from an actual playthrough
>All the thread OPs have the same wording and phrasing
>These threads appear multiple times a day

Totally not a marketer. Absolutely.

Buy HITMAN™.
>>
>>339792674
Searching an image on google is much easier than taking one screenshot yourself, to be honest.
>>
>>339792674
So are you saying that shills can't create their own screenshots?
>>
>>339760569
I'm trying the Don't Blow It assassination (Suit Only, cause I'm a masochist), and for some reason Strandberg is a real slipper fuck that won't stay in the tunnel. The first time I think he panicked at the sight of a fallen assault rifle and pissed off, but in another run he got the call but I don't think he ever even descended into the tunnels. After fucking around in the consulate with keycards and the safe combination, Zaydan follows protocol but Strandberg just fucks around on his consulate loop. I can't even retrigger the phone call, to send him back down, so now I'm stuck trying to find a fire alarm to hit the Rabbit Hole challenge.

Is Strandberg on some kind of wait timer in the tunnels and I'm just taking too long to get Zaydan in there or is it something else I'm missing?
Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.