[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else get physically nauseous as a result of looking at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: pokemon.png (167 KB, 482x293) Image search: [Google]
pokemon.png
167 KB, 482x293
anyone else get physically nauseous as a result of looking at nintendo ds/3ds graphics? legitimate question, not trying to say the 3ds is bad. I'm interested in the nintendo nx and I've always liked nintendo's consoles.

no clue what causes this because I don't get motion sickness (I've played games like that and have had no ill effects) and I owned a psp/gameboy/gameboy advance when I was younger/have a smartphone so it isn't the small screen.
>>
Even with 3d off I can't look at the 3ds's screen for too long.
I mean I can stare at my monitor for 13 hours with minimal eyestrain but need a break from my 3ds every hour or so.

Maybe I'm just getting old.
Or maybe the screen door is more of a problem then I tell myself it is.
>>
Not at all. I've played the games for several hours in one streak and got nothing.

But on the other hand, I get really bad feelings when I look at N64 or PS1 graphics for longer than five minutes. Only Mario 64, OoT, and FF7 dont do that to me.
>>
>>339758817
Looks fine to me. I'm used to worse graphics as I use handhelds.
>>
>>339758817
No, because I'm not a whiny graphics whore with brain problems.
>>
Not really.
I find the 3d models of Pokemon games not very pleasing to look at, but they're fine.
>>
>>339759616
I'm sort of the opposite somehow.

when I was younger I played the N64 for hours at a time with no problems, yet looking at a 3ds screen for a couple minutes makes me nauseated for some strange reason
>>
The only problem I get with the 3ds is being uncomfortable after long periods of time. That's the only reason I got rid of it desu

Why the fuck nintendo never made a TV play device for it I will never know. They could charge $50 for that shit and I would buy it
>>
>>339759794
I'm using a low grade graphics card on my desktop atm, so I'm definitely not someone who cares about graphics. I just have a negative physical reaction to the ds/3ds graphics and I'm honestly wondering why
>>
>>339760220
Playing in 3D actually helps me on the new 3DS. It widens the aspect ratio and makes things appear more crisp. Not trying to meme I'm serious. You have to hold the original super steady to get that effect though.
>>
>>339758817
The 3ds has the same resolution as the PS1 and worse graphics most of the time. Let that sink in for a second
>>
>>339760408
Worse graphics than the PS1?

Now you're just memeing. At least the 3DS can keep a polygon in its proper position.
>>
The only thing I find discomforting about the 3DS is holding it due to how small it is, but I can't be arsed to get one of the larger models because I'm poorfag as fuck.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.