[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we expect Until Dawn 2 at e3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1441251040448.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1441251040448.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
Can we expect Until Dawn 2 at e3?
>>
File: 1441845657232.gif (2 MB, 245x284) Image search: [Google]
1441845657232.gif
2 MB, 245x284
There's gonna be a sequel? Ugh why?
>>
I hope the company makes something for e3, maybe another "Until Dawn" but an entirely different story, set in a different place, with new people.
>>
>>339759878
If there were a sequel you very well couldn't use the same cast.
>>
I like these kinds of games so it would be fun, just make a new story and we good

>implying anyone cares about canadian mythology
also how the hell do you get DUDE IT WAS JUST A PRANK! to survive?

I knew the wendigo was in the water and I tried to wade through it very carefully but she still got me. Was there another route I should have tried to find?
>>
>>339757121

I intentionally killed her. Fuck that bitch.
>>
>>339760757

The room you find him in has a journal you have to find.
>>
>>339757121
Is this game as edgy as I think?
>>
>>339760757
You can't
>>
>>339757121
I want Until Dawn 2 to be a The Thing ripoff. Gives the player plenty of choices to kill the others and to build paranoia.
>>
>>339760953

Define edgy. It's a horror movie.
>>
>>339760953
Not really. It makes more sense given context.

>>339760757
>Was there another route I should have tried to find?

No, you had to find the journal beforehand. It was foreshadowed by a totem pole showing an area behind the water wheel.
>>
What I didn't live about Until Dawn is that your choices are completely arbitrary about who lives and who dies.

>>339761025
I'd really love this idea, but there would need to be clues and stuff that the player can use to make their choices. People changing clothes for example.
>>
I want the next one to have an actual lose condition, where you may not even make it to the end. Having two characters be invincible until the end is kinda disappointing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.