[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We are so close to see this game translated, I'm the only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
We are so close to see this game translated, I'm the only one hyped?
>>
I've only played the first one. Is the second one generally considered good too?
>>
>>339755195
No. But I never caught wind of someone actually working on this.

I'm still waiting on Shining Force Feather and Basically anything that isn't another 6 hacks and remakes of Pokemon.
>>
https://gbatemp.net/threads/summon-night-swordcraft-story-beginnings-stone.389972/

One of the main translators/coders just resigned tho.

>>339755337
The second one is pretty good too, the voice acting is a little cringey.
>>
>>339755195

It's been eight years. My hope is dead an buried.
>>
>>339755681
>voice acting

On a GBA game? Why would you even?
>>
>>339755835
I don't know, its mostly "HERE I GO" and stuff like that. Like, growls, screams and one liners. THe japanese voices are actually really good.
>>
>>339755195
one day it will get a finished translation patch

i'll probably be long dead or the game industry well at the very least but it will happen
>>
>>339755195
Back when Japanese games were cute, innocent and fun.

I miss those days.
>>
I for one can't wait to kiss girls all the time again.
>>
>>339757454
This. Japanese games now are just weaboo trash.
>>
Oh hey now that you mention the series I'll check if 3 was ever translated
>>
>>339757454
>>339757696

t. delusional nostalgia faggots
>>
>>339759030
>i will drop this project for personal reasons, sorry to everyone that hoped for it to be translated. I will try to get back, but if anyone wants to take it and start from there, feel free to do it.
Seems like a no
>>
>>339759134
Naw.
>>
File: 1.jpg (10 KB, 270x180) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
10 KB, 270x180
>>339759224
time to learn moonrunes.

Btw, the endings this time are better.
>>
File: 27.jpg (233 KB, 692x1074) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
233 KB, 692x1074
>>339759224
Almost. Every. Fucking. Translation. Ever

FUCK these people.
>>
>>339759436
The rest of the story is pretty bad though. At least there's bows this time around.
>>
>>339760739
Please tell me there's a decent post game.
>>
>>339760938
lots of battles and extras to unlock. one of the sidequests can change depending on choice
>>
>>339760938
Never bothered too much with post-game so I don't remember.

Murno is cute.
>>
>>339761184
>>339761262
Oh that's better I guess.

Man I like Swordcraft 1 and 2 but I always ended resetting because there was fuck all left to do after you did all the extra dungeons and shit.
>>
>>339761461
from what I can remember you can:

rechallenge V.E, Jade, Tier, Lemmy (with his summon partner, Swordbolt), not sure if Tram.
Unlock Extras: EX battles 1 and 2 (in the second one the final boss is Rob, ie: the person already dead in the game). Also if you use a special code you can fight Murno. There's also a link option which I could never enter because it kept throwing an error message.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.