[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So just bought DayZ Got some shit and a backpack and climbed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
So just bought DayZ

Got some shit and a backpack and climbed up this big skyscraper to have a look what's going on.

Is that the biggest city in my vision?

What do now?
>>
>>
File: fracture.jpg (160 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fracture.jpg
160 KB, 1920x1080
FFS FRACTURED MY LEG ONTOP OF BUILDING SOMEONE COME HELP ME.
>>
File: amheronot.jpg (182 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
amheronot.jpg
182 KB, 1920x1080
cant even an hero cmon some anon come save me
>>
>What do now?
Return the game
>>
File: gunshot.jpg (305 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gunshot.jpg
305 KB, 1920x1080
>>339753601
Buy what instead anon?

>dying slowly
>heard a gunshot
>>
>>339753923
H1Z1 like everyone else until the next survival game comes out.
>>
>So just bought DayZ
>2016
>Falling for the scam
>>
return the game before it's too late
>>
>>339754143
Scam?

It was cheap and I can see it being pretty fun...dunno seems worth it to me.

I get paid tomorrow so i'll have a look a H1Z1!
>>
>>339754408
it has been on early acces for fucking 5 years, i dont know if they put again the zombies.
>>
>>339754408
>Scam?
It's been in Alpha for 3 years and not only did Rocket give up on it(took the money and ran) but the Dev team that was still making the game just stopped all production.
>>
>>339754774
>>339754776
i am now sad
>>
That exact thing happened to me as well. Put in some hours and my friend and I tricked some idiots to their deaths then the fun ended because I 'fell off' from a roof 2 meters above ground.
>>
>>339754776
>Rocket literally pulled a Notch
Lmao I actually didn't know this, but that's hilarious/disgusting
>>
>>339754408
Yeah the game was a complete sham even the mod has way more content than it at this point. The standalone promised a completely new engine because the one from Arma 2 sucked because of how unresponsive it was and instead of making a new engine they completely copy and pasted it and resold it. The lead developer took the money and quit and now they only have artists to introduce more shirt skins and gun skins and none of the problems that stemmed from Arma 2 will be fixed.
>>
>>339752590
>So just bought DayZ

lmao
>>
>>339755962
It was the whole "i'm a grenade" debacle
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.