[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN! GOLLOP IS IN THE BUSSINES AGAIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: e7ei5ziGJxoaPgvEXBXLKS.jpg (144 KB, 990x557) Image search: [Google]
e7ei5ziGJxoaPgvEXBXLKS.jpg
144 KB, 990x557
First screen of Phoenix Point. Full reveal in E3
>>
File: nmUfhcO.jpg (433 KB, 1000x717) Image search: [Google]
nmUfhcO.jpg
433 KB, 1000x717
Bumping with some artwork
>>
So you don't want a proper Xcom reboot, uh?
>>
>>339744225
What does it purport to have that will make it so good?
>>
>>339742157
The art looks good, but I will have to see some gameplay before I can get excited.
>>
>>339740530
But it looks mediocre and lacks any sort of character.
>>
>>339740530

Instead of aliens, you fight against spawns of Hell, but with your typical UFO:EU shenanigans? I'm in.
>>
>>339740530
how is the game going to tell me that I need to check my privilege?
>>
>>339740530

Action Points baby!
>>
I'm going to be the first to say it.
Fuck off shill.
>>
>>339740530
>hype
Gee
This always ends well.
>>
>>339745461
have you ever considered the possibility that people can be excited about a new game that is coming out, enough to want to make a thread about it?

>>339745563
It did with xcom 2
>>
>>339740530
So... Xcom but with demons/mutants/whatever instead of aliens?
>>
>>339740530
Is that a real HUD?
>>
>>339745674
I'm all for this game man; I only wanted to be the first to accuse of shilling.
>>
>>339745674
Fix my game Jake
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.