[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gaming mouse and keyboard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: redr_combo.jpg (89 KB, 800x490) Image search: [Google]
redr_combo.jpg
89 KB, 800x490
Is getting a gaming/bit expensive mouse and keyboard worth it? I've only ever used cheap standart equipment but everyone seems to have good and expensive stuff
>>
>>339737847

I havent found a proper gaming mouse, ive gotten a few and none feel quite right, you have to look into what style you have when holding it theres like palm, claw, and another one

as far as keyboards go i got a corsair k70 with cherry blues. i like the resistance they have but websites have like a 15 board that have all the styles of cherry mx and you can feel what one is better for you.
>>
>>339737847
nope, Still using the same cheap keyboard and mouse that came with my desktop years ago. Only good goys buy those things.
>>
>>339737847
I know razer is a big meme here but I've had a deathadder 2013 and a blackwidow for 2 years now, the mouse is nice and simple with only two side buttons for utility, it's solid and still going strong. the keyboard is pretty much the same as I got it, the extra functions for shit like volume and music control are nice and I like the sound the keys make.
>>
>>339737847
mechanical keyboards are a meme. a good mouse is worth it though, especially if you play games like quake or games where you need lots of accessible keybinds
>>
>>339737847
Only expensive if you buy it from a high street shop
>>
Someone recommend me a good mouse.

My mouse has started double-clicking even just pressing it once, and also I am already having a hard time highlighting words by drag.

I heard Logitech G502 is good?

Please don't tell me to get old mice models. They aren't available anymore.
>>
What keyboard do can you guys recommend for someone who's to dumb to find a good one? I have no idea and still have the one that came with my desktop like >>339738402 but it really sucks

>>339738170
>i got a corsair k70 with cherry blues
Cherry blues are only the keys, right?
>>
>>339737847
They buy that expensive shit because they don't know better, just because your WASD is colored doesn't mean that you're going to be better at the game.
>>
Keyboards hardly matter. A good mouse helps a lot, in the same way a clean paintbrush makes the whole painting smoother. Im using basic equipment but at work I have a great weighted mouse for drafting, if I played a lot of fps I could see it being a marked improvement
>>
don't buy anything that has the word gaming in it
>>
These tools don't make you better. Used basic hp m/kbm to Gladiator in WoW and Diamond in LoL. The only game that really needs a gaming mouse is WoW now since there are like 40 abilities per character. None of this shit makes you better, it's like buying $400 shoes, you aint gonna get faster wearing that shit.
>>
>>339738840
>Sometimes mouse double-clicks instead of single
>Sometimes it doesn't register a single click

So each time I click, I get 0-2 clicks in reality. Multiple chrome tabs are hell, since I sometimes have to click a few times to close one, and then a doubleclick hits and 2 of them close.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.