[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favourite Harvest Moon game? I think the consensus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
What is your favourite Harvest Moon game?
I think the consensus is often N64 or Back to Nature but I think friends of mineral town was the series perfection. The series lends itself to the handeld much more
>>
>>339721391
I wonder if Nintendo knew, when they released the original in the very last year of the SNES, that it would spawn a cult classic series that would inspire a genre.
I always thought it was a cool idea back then. Had no idea there'd be a dozen games, or Rune Factory, or that new series that started last year.
>>
Is there any 3ds harvest moon games that are like the old ones?
>>
File: Ann_BTN.png (285 KB, 357x630) Image search: [Google]
Ann_BTN.png
285 KB, 357x630
Currently playing through BTN and enjoying it. I was planning on playing Wonderful Life next but i've heard mixed opinions on it. Should I try Friends of Mineral Town instead?

Also Ann best girl
>>
I still emulate Back to Nature from time to time because I think it's the comfiest game I've ever played. Unfortunately Animal Crossing, the more modern Harvest Moons after it and Stardew Valley didn't satisfy me.
>>
File: angry goddess.jpg (3 MB, 1624x6458) Image search: [Google]
angry goddess.jpg
3 MB, 1624x6458
I like the ds one.
Shame it has aids.
>>
>>339725178
Did you marry the goddess?
>>
>>339725393
No.
>>
>>339721391
Your pic related is my favorite, mostly for nostalgic purposes only. The dialogue in that game was recycled to high hell.
>>
>>339724316

MFoMT > FoMT > AWL

AWL is definitely the most comfy out of the three, but everything is just so damn slow.

MFoMT because it's FoMT 2.0 with bugfixes and more content. The only reason to play FoMT instead is if you're autistic enough to care that your character is a boy instead of a girl.

best girl
>>
File: nami.jpg (649 KB, 1771x1000) Image search: [Google]
nami.jpg
649 KB, 1771x1000
>>339724316
>Also Ann best girl
That's an odd way of spelling Nami.
Oh fucking shit this takes me back, I think Nami was my first crush, or maybe that was Misty from pokemon. Either way the nostalgia is strong.

>>339721391
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life has all the nostalgia points for me but it really just lacked the complexity of latter games and whenever I try replaying it, its never the same. But the art style truly is unmatched, as far as I'm concerned there hasn't been a single one that comes close in terms of art style.
I'm currently playing A New Beginning and its fairly good but there aren't really any girls I really like in it. Also I really enjoyed the building in magical melody but hated the art style.
>>
>>339725749
I'd love another game like it though.
Only faster and without breaking if you befriend Daryl.
>>
What's the best Harvest Moon for the original DS/DSi?
>>
>>339726047
Agreed. AWL was perfect in atmosphere and characters. The newer 3DS games don't pull me in at all. They're so lifeless now days.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.