[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.strawpoll.me/10377469 Which Nintendo handheld ha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
http://www.strawpoll.me/10377469

Which Nintendo handheld has the best lineup of games?
>>
>>339717776
Probably GBA.
But there's a shit ton of good GBC games out there.
>>
>>339717776
I think I marginally prefer the GBA library, but they each have a really solid library honestly.
>>
>>339717776
Hard question
Only thing I can say is that 3DS is the worst Nintendo portable console
>>
>>339719509
Who let anon out of their nursing home?
>>
>1 vote for 3DS
How delusional do you have to be to think the 3DS is the best?
The only games it brought to the table were Kid Icarus, the best version of Smash 4, a shit-ton of financially safe sequels and ports and remakes.
>>
>>339720312
Probably because the 3DS library technically includes the entirety of the DS library (and GBA library too if you've hacked your 3DS). I don't agree with it, that's just my speculation over why some might pick it.
>>
>>339720610
I think that's stupid. I'm pretty sure we're judging each one by their libraries, not by that and what other games they can play. Not all models are the same. Not trying to start consolewar bullshit, but people shit on the Vita despite it having a HUGE library if we include all the PS1 and PSP games with customizeable controls.
Also, fuck playing DS games on the 3DS.
>that shitty bilinear filter that makes DS games look like shit
>can only get rid of it by holding select to make the image the original resolution (which is very small)
I'll stick to my DSi XL.
>>
>>339722045
Hey I agree with you, but OP didn't really specify I suppose.
>>
It's GBA but the amount of solid looking games that I'm annoyed to be missing out on for the DS and 3DS since I gave up on my DS phat years ago is actually surprisingly large
Of course I can emulate the non 3DS ones but I doubt I'll enjoy it sat at my computer

I really hope Sony or Nintendos next handheld is backwards compatible with their last handheld because I love handhelds and it's a shame I missed out on the last gen of them
>>
>>339722045
Can you do that resolution thing in game or is it like the VC titles where you have to do it before launching?
>>
>>339723105
Pretty sure you can ONLY do it before launching.
>>
>>339723416
Ah, alright. Thanks.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.