[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best yakuza game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 81DQpDOE+aL._SL1500_.jpg (272 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
81DQpDOE+aL._SL1500_.jpg
272 KB, 1500x844
best yakuza game?
>>
>>339716985
PLEASE I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE TO BUY
>>
FUCK :(
>>
You're probably looking at 3 or the PS2 games. From what I understand, 4 is packed full of content but mediocre, Of the Dead is lower than mediocre, and 5 is on the better side, but generally full price because it's brand new here.
>>
>>339716985

Play all of them faggot. Best one's are the newest ones of course. Zero and Ishin. Though Ishin will never be translated and Zero will arrive in 2017.
>>
>>339719573
>4 is packed full of content but mediocre
Hey buddy i think you mixed 5 and 4 up.
>>
>>339716985
>>
I was in the same boat as you OP, and i was told repeatedly to just play through in order.

Going through the first one right now with HDDLoader on PS2, it's pretty good, combat is a bit clunky though, and it doesn't seem like there are a lot of heat moves like in later games.
>>
>>339716985
2 is the best, but you should really play all of them in order, faggot.
>>
>>339720204
Seconding this.
>>
the best ones for the ps3?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.