[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GTA online New Trailer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (210 KB, 1182x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210 KB, 1182x676
Who's hyped?
>>
>no link
heres a link since OP is so selfish
https://youtu.be/7t2mi19DcmE
>>
looks boring
>>
>>339715015
>still playing GTA online
It's like it's really 2014 again.
>>
>>339715015
Still no fucking campaign DLC. Damn
>>
>>339715015
Fuck this garbage
>>
>more GTO jewery
thanks for nothing rockstar
>>
Can't wait to hoard televisions and human organs and get a qt assistant.
>>
GTA V was a mistake.
>>
>watching trailer
>BECOME A CEO
>shows a bunch of shit that has nothing to do with being a CEO
If I was going to become some corrupt, psychopathic gun merchant or Crime Kingpin, I wouldn't be out doing the crimes myself. I'd pay people to do it for me.
>>
Im thinking about picking V during the summer sale, hows the online these days?
>>
>https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52621/gta-online-further-adventures-in-finance-and-felony
>>
Who over 12 years of age actually give a fuck about GTAO?
>>
>>339715739
Fun with friends
>>
>>339715774
>>
>>339715015
Who even plays this anymore? You go into a lobby and get riddled with bullets in seconds, and you play alone and its boring. You can only fuck around with your friends for so long in this before doing the same missions over and over again get boring and killing each other starts to get annoying.
>>
>>339715015

GTA Online is fucking garbage and everybody knows it.
>>
I played like 10 hours of Multiplayer then stopped, it's awful.
You can't do pvp because every lobby is called "hacked lobby 999999999 money 9999999999xp", you can't have any fun in the freeroam because you get punished for fighting other players and you're only allowed to do like three robberies an hour or the police come after you and the stars never go down until you die.
I can't do any heists because you need to buy an apartment to get access to them and I can't get enough money to do that.

What is even the point of it? What do people actually do for enjoyment that isn't EVE Online-tier job simulation?
>>
>more GTA:O garbage
>no new game in almost 3 years
fuck you Rockstar
>>
It'll be just a bunch of new VIP missions that no one ever bother doing.
>>
>>339715015
GTAO is fucking awful unfortunately. I will come back to the game when we finally have some single player DLC.
>>
>>339715987
theres nothing to do in GTA online

but 'buying things' is considered gameplay to rockstar, so they keep adding new things to buy, but not new things to MAKE money with

and then come the shark cards microtransactions ofcourse
>>
File: rfgdfgdertdr.jpg (70 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
rfgdfgdertdr.jpg
70 KB, 800x533
>>
>>339715987

Been playing since day one. Spend most of the time on my yacht whilst it shoots down faggots in their lazers and attack helicopters.
>>
It will be as follows:

>5 more steal the van or truck missions
>5 more kill this guy missions
>5 more cars
>2 more apartments under the guise of an office but it has an NPC

That's all I can think of but the game doesn't have anything to offer. Once you've driven a car, shot a gun, and done a mission, you've seen all the game has to offer.

It's boring, it's bland, it's grindy with no endgoal or endgame, it has a shitty money system with a tacked on micro-transaction system that literally says the prices are exorbitant in small white letters.

Adding more content to a shit game/mode like this is just adding sprinkles on shit.

Defending it because it's "free" is bullshit too. They make a shit ton of money off the shark cards and they literally made a billion dollars+ selling the game.
>>
>>339715015
Why would I play literally the worst AAA online game to come out in ages?

Im not joking or being overzelous, it is literally the worst AAA online game iv played in so long. I wasted so many fucking hours due to loading screens, getting booted because 1 person left, rewatching the same fucking intros and driving the same roads with the same stupid dialogue.

Not to mention the insane hacking, grind and total lack of shits given by R* in giving anyone what they actually wanted.
>>
The should just make GTA Online a separate game so it doesn't fuck up VI like it fucked up V.
>>
>>339715015

The concept of GTA Online probably looked good on paper, but Rockstar fucked up launch so horribly that they're still trying to fix problems 2 years later.

Don't let the trailers fool you, because behind every single one of them is a shit experience.
>>
I still don't have the money for a yacht, nigger what the hell.
>>
File: image_5.jpg (52 KB, 428x383) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
52 KB, 428x383
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SINGLEPLAYER EXPANSION, ROCKSTAR
>>
lmao gta 4 was a lot fuken beter fuck rock cuck games xD
>>
>All this for free*

>*You'll need billions in spare cash
>*You won't make any real progress
>*Your "company" will cease to exist the minute you change lobbies

Yeah, sounds like a fucking barrel of shit, just like every update. All they needed was to have lots of players in one city and some shitty mechanic for taking territory that emulates the gang territory in San Andreas and it'd be fucking gold. None of that sells shark cards though, so fuck that!
>>
>>339715987
I haven't played since before they added heists, and the game was just grind until you get an apartment, then grind until you can get a better one, then grind to buy a better car and then run over people in freeroam and blow up their cars because you're rich and can fuck everyone's shit up no problem. I only played cause my friends don't want to buy anything else with multiplayer, and this is all we had. The game is so boring because majority of the time you just grind to get a cosmetic upgrade in the form of a new apartment so you can hide from faggots trying to kill you online.
>>
>>339716463
>not getting money from hackers
>>
>>339715015
Rockstar, SHAME ON YOU!!
>>
>>339716371
V is the better game but the Online service is just utter shite. Should've stayed like IV and just drop you into the city to do whatever the fuck you like without any of this car insurance and bad sport bollocks.
>>
>>339715303
>''build an empire''
>it's just more useless apartments and cars to buy
>just like every other fucking update
>>
It's funny, because the few let's plays of the game I've seen people do these wacky races with tracks made out of floating props, but no one ever comes online to do races and shit, it's just freeroam garbage and that shit's awful.
>>
File: 1276652499687.jpg (11 KB, 464x348) Image search: [Google]
1276652499687.jpg
11 KB, 464x348
>playing a GTA game online

Fucking millennials.
>>
Im still pissed how shit heists were

I fucking wanted the ability to just freeroam, walk into a bank and rob it. Drilling the safe and hacking security. Being fast or loud, being efficient or a total fuck up running from the cops.

All they did was clone the campaign but slap in the most obnoxious characters and most fucking annoying loading and match making issues of all time.
>>
>>339716573
If you really wanted money you'd just hack it yourself by downloading the FREE menu mod and using it discreetly.

Instead a bunch of idiotic, erping, white boys and a tranny over in /gtag/ are literally paying real money to some shmuck to give them hackerbux.
>>
File: 1464800399716.jpg (23 KB, 742x600) Image search: [Google]
1464800399716.jpg
23 KB, 742x600
>Another HURR ENTREPENEUR update
>Still no biker update
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwnhDonhUSU

I'm not into bikes or biker culture but still, these guys deserve their content.
>>
File: disgusted patrick.png (124 KB, 244x326) Image search: [Google]
disgusted patrick.png
124 KB, 244x326
>>339716784
>people pay to get hackerbux
Please tell me this isn't real
>>
>>339716745
>any heist mission involving stealth
>any heist mission involving flying
>any heist mission where the teams are split into two
>>
>>339715987
To have fun in GTAO you need a decent number of friends to play with. That's why /v/ finds it so bad and boring.
>>
>PS4 Xbox one and PC

So what happened to those millions who bought it on ps360?
>>
>>339716987
>>any heist mission where the teams are split into two

Who the FUCK thought it was a good idea to split the players up, and make it so if 1 fails the whole team has to reset? Not to mention designing it so two players actually have to do some work, the third has to be AFK and the last is just flying in fucking circles until a jet kills him.

>>339717038
Fuck you. I played with friends and the game was SHIT.
>>
oh look more features that should have been in the shit game to begin with
>>
>>339717084
Well considering their consoles are more than TEN years old, i'd say they need to get with the times.
>>
>>339717084
"Get fucked"
- Rockstar
>>
>>339716919
Cheaper than Shark Cards by a large margin and the chance of ban is minimal since you can pull the "he just came into the lobby and gave everybody cash" excuse.
>>
>>339717038
I see people on Youtube doing crazy race tracks in the air with supercars and invading military bases and dropping a tank from a helicopter onto the freeway to fight some other player or having fist fights on top of a jet liner, but how the fuck do I do that?

All I can do in the game is rob liquor stores and gas stations, which is actually quite fun but if I do it more than like twice an hour I get a 5 star wanted level that doesn't go away until I die.

I can't buy anything because I have no money and I can't get money because I can't buy anything.
>>
>>339715015
I haven't played GTA Online since it launched on the 360. Why the fuck do they push it so hard?

I'd gladly revisit Los Santos alone, but online? Nigga, pls
>>
I wish they would make some story dlc/ expansion
>>
>>339715015
>GTAO
No thanks
>>
>>339716919
It's very real and the people over in /gtag/ are bending all which ways to defend paying the guy and the guy who is getting paid is, of course, defending it too.

They think that by having somebody hack the money for them instead of doing it themselves they dissolve all chance of getting banned even though that's not true. The guy made around $100 in one day. He's probably made more than that now.

He was making something like $10 for 30million virtual dollars to some guy.
>>
>>339717308
>Why the fuck do they push it so hard?
Because casuals absolutely love it and its made jewstar more money than the base game

GTA is officially dead, its all about GTA;Shark Cards now
>>
>>339717106
>just flying in fucking circles until a jet kills him

>Missile locked
>fly upwards then downwards
>repeat

Piloting the helo is the best role in that mission IMO
>>
>>339715303
looks like time to boot it up once again
>>
GTA Online is such a scam, they spent their whole development cycle on an online marketplace. a massive financial success yeah, but creatively bankrupt and a betrayal of everything GTA was
>>
>>339715015
>GTAO
No.
>>
>>339717354
/gtag/ are full of avatarfags circlejerking around their shitty trans characters so I'm not surprised
>>
>>339716863

Hope they get what they want but Rockstar won't pay any attention to this no matter how many signatures it gets. Also,
>>
So much for GTA IV's great dlcs
Fuck that, let's just do more microtransaction shit!
>>
>>339717239
Except that's wrong you fucking idiot. You shouldn't be paying any amount of money for that shit. The ban isn't minimal. There's still a very real chance of getting banned. Rockstar looks at the fucking money logs and transcripts of the game.

You can do it for free and for yourself and still be okay. Why the hell would you defend paying for this shit in any way? What the hell is the matter with you?

By performing the act of obtaining hackerbux you have a chance to be banned. But since you paid for it, you're now out $x. You paid the hacker to give you money so now if the hacker gets banned, he has enough money to just buy another game. You might too, but now you have $x less. It's fucking retarded and so are you.
>>
>>339715987
>play GTA Online
>somebody in a car shoots at me
>tries to run me down
>shoot him
>no effect
>blow up his car
>BAD SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>banned from servers
>>
>>339717430
Still, it's a good point. The only way either the pilot or the demolition man fails the mission is if they're playing for the first time and they're a bit retarded. Otherwise 90% of the work goes to the ground team. Coordinating the pickup was a good idea but I don't think I've ever done anything else than the airport that's conveniently just right by the prison.
>>
>>339717271
Start doing missions and heists with other players. Just takes time. Last heist is best for money if you can get a spot in it and not a shit team.
>>
>>339715015
Imagine if all of this stuff was single player DLC with story segments. Now that would be good.
>>
>>339717106
Splitting up and shit wouldn't be so bad if it weren't required for every player to finish a heist and survive.

There needed to be multiple win scenarios.
>>
>>339717723
The best way to get into the last heist is to start the heist setups yourself but dont finish it, then when you go to your apartment you select the option to find a random heist and itll find one for the same heist as you. Even if it isnt the finale, youll usually enter into at least the third setup or later and if not, then just leave immediately and join another
>>
>>339717719
If we talk about participation yeah, he's right.
>>
File: 982.png (136 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
982.png
136 KB, 333x250
post yfw you died waiting for Story dlc
>>
File: 20160601150431_1.jpg (268 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
20160601150431_1.jpg
268 KB, 1600x900
>>339717354
>actually paying money for hackerbux
holy shit is this se7ensins? just fucking lobby hop until you see everyone standing in one place on the map. 9/10 there will be a monkey running around dropping money on your head.

Happened to me yesterday. Went from 600k to 10m.
It's also an opportunity to make friends with the other poorfags, pic related.
>>
>>339717676

bullshit

you dont get banned for being a "bad sport" and it takes a lot more than blowing up one car to go into bad sport
>>
I've never been THAT much of a fan of online but I'm a HUGE SUCKER for cheesy criminal storylines, so I actually liked the heist cinematics and actually doing them (the first dozen times or so, and when my teammates aren't busy being retarded).

I remain cautiously intrigued and will watch to see what it is.

To this day I think the number one thing they could do to improve the game is to remove the requirement of 4 players for heists, some of them CLEARLY do not need 4 people.

It also doesn't help that I have no friends and don't find enjoyment in fucking with other people, and therefor am not the market demographic this game goes for now.
>>
File: 1357929127883.jpg (172 KB, 888x624) Image search: [Google]
1357929127883.jpg
172 KB, 888x624
>>339718036
>>
>>339718134
If I remember right, only the very first heist mission where you scope out the bank, can be played with just 2 players..
>>
>>339715015
is it free?
>>
File: 1463031616254.gif (4 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1463031616254.gif
4 MB, 280x210
>>339716442
>Good chance to put new heists
>LOL NO LETS PUT THINGS THAT NOBODY WILL GIVE A FUCK ABOUT SINCE EVERYONE WILL BE SHOOTING EACH OTHER
I have 2 bans already otherwise I would hack the cash again and be done with it, Im tired of carrying people through heist setups then in the last part oh boy are we fucked.
>>339717084
Are seriously asking that? The consoles hardware is limited and if they added all that shit the console would explode, is like the fallout 4 mods and the 2gb limit.
>>
>>339717445
You're a fucking faggot, dude.
>>
>>339715673
What's the fun in that?
>>
>>339718446
Duh, they all have been dumby. Where you been?
>>
>>339717526
This, jesus christ fucking this. Online dragged the entire game down with it.
>>
>>339718559
they have but I haven't been around gta v for a good while
>>
>>339715987
Normal GTA things, racing missions, coop missions. You can get invited to heists without having an apartment right?
>>
What if there was no GTAVI but just GTA online 2?
>>
I actually like this game a lot. The heists are fun, the deathmatch/LTS are great, but I will say that hackers ruin my experience. Also, fuck the load times and the fucking third worlders with shitty connections. I've had people lag out literally 2 seconds before the heist was complete.
>>
>"Get ready for heists guys"
>Heists take forever to come out
>Never add any more to them
>Keep adding all this shit instead

My interest in GTA:O died with the heists.
>>
>>339717526
a singleplayer experiece?
>>
>>339715481
>campaign

Kill yourself.
>>
>>339718312
Yes but every single other heist requires 4 players, even if the scenario clearly does not need it.

There's one where you boat out to an island to get a guy. One guy could do it. There's no need to require 4 players.
>>
>>339717084
Rockstar pushed those to their absolute maximum. They cannot fit anything else in memory.
>>
>>339718819
I wasn't disagreeing with you.
>>
>>339718819
What I hate is the Pacific Standard - Vans set up. Only two players get the Trackify app to find the vans while the other two players just drive around like asshats. Most of the time they get bored and leave, which means you have to restart the whole damn set up. I see that the developers wanted players to communicate over microphone in order to work together, but let's be real. Most video game players are introverts, we don't want to speak with other players, we just wanna play the game.
>>
>>339717526
even gta2 had online
>>
>>339715015
Does PC still not have anti cheat?
>>
>>339715015
>Scam online New Trailer
yeepee
>>
When it zooms in on the weapons rack in the heist room, are they hinting that we're going to be able to store our weapons and clean up the weapon wheel?
>>
>>339719202
The best part is that you can use the arrow keys to give far clearer directions on where to go and where to turn to the driver, but most people don't seem to realize this, despite the game telling you that you can.
>>
>>339719407
tell somebody who has been living under a rock what happened, what did they scam this time
>>
>>339719402
yep still cheaters everywhere that will insta teleport to you and shoot you with an assault rifle that shoots nuke
>>
>>339715987
does ps4 also has cheaters?
>>
File: 1464003936378.jpg (31 KB, 624x468) Image search: [Google]
1464003936378.jpg
31 KB, 624x468
>online
>>
>>339715015
Should I be?
Does it

>reduce amount of loading screens by 80%
>length of loading screens by 80%
>remove the instant-fail when somebody leaves a heist, allowing people to continue either immediately (with a bot, or a player immediately joining midway) or return to free roam until another player has been found
>allow heists to be played with 2 people (bots fill up the rest), or add more 2-people heists

Because the loading, high chance of being kicked out of heists and lack of heists makes it not worth playing.
>>
>>339719627
no
>>
>>339715015

I just want replayable SP heists and MP heists that actually pay a bit.
>>
>>339716157
quality post anon
>>
>>339715987
If some chucklefuck gives me lodsofemone somehow, do I get banned? Fuck grinding shit, I like the sound of a yacht.
>>
>>339720379

>You can't do pvp because every lobby is called "hacked lobby 999999999 money 9999999999xp"
Untrue. Maybe on consoles.
>you can't have any fun in the freeroam because you get punished for fighting other players
Look at this babby getting mad that their mental state gets high. It does nothing to punish you except put a bounty on your head, which rewards you with even MORE fighting to be done.
>you're only allowed to do like three robberies an hour or the police come after you and the stars never go down until you die
Babby can't lose a wanted level either
>I can't do any heists because you need to buy an apartment to get access to them and I can't get enough money to do that.
I've been playing for not so long too and I made enough to buy a $250k stilt house that lets me plan heists

GIT GUD
>>
File: 1462828318685.jpg (64 KB, 563x520) Image search: [Google]
1462828318685.jpg
64 KB, 563x520
>Who over 12 years of age actually give a fuck about GTAO?
>>
Story update when?
>>
I really want a Bully 2 in this graphics
That would make gaming great again for me
>>
>>339716863
They don't deserve shit.
>>
>>339717084
Fucking this. I do have a ps4 but fuck if I'm paying TWICE for the same game only for a multiplayer that gave me nothing but lies. Fuck Rockstar and their shit game.
>>
>>339718494
>"He likes something I don't like. I'll call him a faggot! That'll show him!"
>>
>>339721537
>Update my old gpu
>Now I can play the game with better textures, better resolution and framerate
>Dont have to pay for the game again

Seems you have an issue with your platform of choice, not with the game itself.
>>
>>339715015
>Online
No.
>>
>tfw next read dead game will have the same online as GTAV
>>
Maybe woulda downloaded it if I didn't get banned. Maybe.
>>
I've had a 9GB update queued on PS4 for this game for about 6 months, I just don't care enough about the game to download it on my shit internet
>>
>>339715618
>GTA Online was mistake
fixed that shit for you
>>
>>339721719
Sheeeeit

rekt
>>
>People are still playing GTA

How are they not bored of this shit yet? Is it just the blacks or what?
>>
>>339722118
I get on with friends once in a while. I took a 2 week slap on the wrist and cheated my ass off for money. It's pretty fun when you don't have to worry about money. that's my biggest complaint with this game. How fun is a 60 dollar game that you have to grind your ass off to get anything unless you pay more money?
>>
>>339722118
/vg/ has a cancerous circlejerk thread with namefags dedicated to online
>>
File: 1451111644091.jpg (33 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1451111644091.jpg
33 KB, 640x640
>>339715303
It took these faggots 3 years to bringt back the big GTA4 boat.
>>
File: 1445917498186.jpg (9 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
1445917498186.jpg
9 KB, 220x200
>>339722118
>not taking breaks between major updates
>>
>>339716442
>All they needed was to have lots of players in one city and some shitty mechanic for taking territory that emulates the gang territory in San Andreas and it'd be fucking gold.

this 1000 times
>>
>>339717084
they got fucked, bioware did the same thing
>>
>>339722118
>playing games constantly
>not booting shit up when new things are announced

Damn ur dumb.
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.