[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who the FUCK thought it was a good idea to give this game the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Dark_Souls_II_cover.jpg (56 KB, 256x369) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Souls_II_cover.jpg
56 KB, 256x369
Who the FUCK thought it was a good idea to give this game the worst fucking floaty animations and movement. I just 100%ed this game and am now playing the original and it feels so much better when you are moving around and attacking.

It's fucking hard to enjoy this game when it looks so shitty visually in motion, and plays even worse.
>>
>>339714125
It does feel weird. At least they went back to a more Souls-like feel with BB and 3, though 3 has its share of problems
>>
>>339714125
Because B team.
But serously, game is just not great.
>>
Went back to DS2 last week after beating DS3 and Bloodborne because I still have not done the dlc for the game.

I literally uninstalled the game after 3min of playing. The movement and the shitty animations are so fucking horrible it's insane, + having to level up a stat to fix the rolling is beyond retarded. Especially coming off DS3 and BB it's so noticeable.

I now truly believe anyone who thinks DS2 is better than any of the souls games have legit brain damage.
>>
>>339715227
>>339714125
>samefagging this hard
this is pathetic
>>
File: naomi-kyle-3.jpg (167 KB, 1245x831) Image search: [Google]
naomi-kyle-3.jpg
167 KB, 1245x831
>>339714125
DS2 is the best entry point in the series
>>
>>339715227
>having to level up a stat to fix the rolling is beyond retarded.

Gods no, I have to put a whopping ten levels into a stat to get back up to DS1 rolling.

Within three minutes you should have acceptable i-frames and within thirty you should be rolling just fine -- or you could get good, allowing you to invest those points into something else.
>>
>>339715578
Ds3 is easier tbqh, early game basically poses no challenge.
You won't get shit from the story though.
>>
>>339714125
I am sorry to tell you this son but you are retarded.
The movement in the original is baaaad.
It is so bad that you have to be retarded to like it.
>>
>>339715806
This. DaS1 is shit compared to 2 in all regards.
>>
>>339715791
>You won't get shit from the story though.

This is true even if you've played DS1. I'd even say playing DS1 makes DS3's story worse because you'll then notice all the lazy callbacks. The only aspects from DS1 that expanded on is Gwyndolin because he gets fucked and Gwyn's firstborn.
>>
>>339715806

Yeah DaS2 improves on it so much by basically having eight way movement and the shittiest, floatiest attack animations since DMC2
>>
>>339716554
>eight way movement

So you never played Dark Souls 1, where you could only roll in four directions?
>>
>>339716554
DaS2 has 4 directions you can actually move in because of a huge dead angle problem that was only fixed by fans for the PC version of the game. Please end yourself
>>
>>339716850

I'm not talking about roll direction, I'm talking about your basic movement, which is basically eight way thanks to the awful deadzones they implemented for some reason.
>>
>>339715227
Uhh what? In Dark Souls 1 with under 30% equip load you STILL fat roll. You have to do more leveling up in Ds1
>>
>>339715806
Nah, the movement in 2 is 10 times worse. Running feels really floaty and the attack animations are just plain horrible. Pair that with the slower combat of 2 and you have a damaged gameplay experience.
>>
>>339715274
>Doesn't know how to check properly for samefagging
Back to plebbit imbecile.
>>
More like who the fuck decided it was a good idea to release an updated version on the pc with shitty controller support and broken deadzones.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.