[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>twenty years ago >Nintendo still hasn't topped this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (439 KB, 1000x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
439 KB, 1000x719
>twenty years ago
>Nintendo still hasn't topped this multiplayer experience

All other MK battle modes have been complete trash. How is it even possible to never improve on this simple concept?
>>
File: ps2.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ps2.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
>>339705298
but they topped it right here
>>
File: 1464700826409.jpg (202 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1464700826409.jpg
202 KB, 1000x750
All Mario Kart games should include the previous maps

Why the fuck doesn't it happen
>>
Literally the worst part of MK is the battle modes
>>
Reminder that Nintendo literally hates you and doesn't want you to have friends so you'll buy amiibo instead.
>>
>>339705298
>Mario Kart 8 never got traditional battle courses

A shame. Those huge tracks are too big to battle on.
>>
File: bom.jpg (77 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
bom.jpg
77 KB, 960x720
someone host
>>
Bomb battle in Double Dash.
It is the best mario kart has to offer
>>
>>339705652
because that devalues them
>>
>>339705835
That's a gay reason and you're a gay person for suggesting it
>>
>>339705817

Absolutely terrible
>>
>>339705298
DS and Wii
>>
>>339705298
>DS remakes the map as is
>DD just replaces the blocks with solid objects you can't drive up

why would they do this?
>>
>Sit on an item box on top of a tower to win, the mode

No thanks
>>
>>339706214
I'm sure he meant that Nintendo wants to give you a reason to go back and play the old games if you ever wanted to.
>>
>>339706214
>Include every map ever
>Good chunk of them are rarely played over the popular ones thus making it a waste of effort and time on the maps that don't get played
>Include a decent selection that isn't a hassle to shift through
>More of the maps get their time with less going unnoticed

I won't even go into how unrealistic is for you to expect them to remake every map there is every game. Simply porting old layouts into the new games don't work due to differences in controls and physics.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.