[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 187x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 187x270
Find a flaw
>>
>>339705297
It was bad
>>
Graphics
>>
>>339705297
Worst game of the franchises.
>inb4 git gud
Gitting gud doesn't mean "trying everything no matter how retarded it is until it works".
>>
>>339705382
>it was bad

Care to elaborate?
>>
was this a cart you could save your game on?
>>
>>339705556
Yes.
>>
>>339705556
Yes
>>
>>339705297
Didn't run on my Sachen.

Blue screen only.
>>
File: NOT Eiji Aonuma.jpg (172 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
NOT Eiji Aonuma.jpg
172 KB, 470x313
>>339705297
Octoroks toughest boss monster in video game history, what were they thinking making this game?
>>
>>339705297
I'd like to see the "distract Moblins with meat" mechanic return.
>>
>>339705297
Bad graphics, no voice acting, generic silent protagonist
>>
>Solutions were too obscure, bad clues for the most part
>Getting rupees was a chore, especially since you wasted one per arrow
>Miss the completely missable silver arrows and you couldn't defeat Ganon
>Too few bombs at the beginning, made it annoying to fight Dodongos.
>A better map sure would have helped, especially in the pause screen, but it was the time of the manuals so I get it.
>not all the bushes burn
>there's no way to know where the caves are unless you bomb the whole place, which is obnoxious
>even if you do, there's some characters that will steal your money
>>
Other than randomly burning\bombing everything in the overworld and that part with the hungry moblin, there really were none, its my 2nd favorite zelda after lttp.
>>
>>339706223
>he has trouble getting rupees

Lofuckingl
>>
>>339706461
It's such a bore.
>>
>>339705297
Graphics.
>>
>>339705297
They copy and pasted the same game for about 30 years after it released
>>
>>339706656
I feel like the original and the second are the most different. If anything they started it with ALTTP.
>>
File: Denied-Stamp.jpg (110 KB, 640x462) Image search: [Google]
Denied-Stamp.jpg
110 KB, 640x462
>>339705297
The hiding spot for the mirror was the stupidest thing ever contrived by nintendo.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.