[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did everyone forgot about Dragon Age Inquisition? And does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: d.jpg (45 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
45 KB, 650x366
Why did everyone forgot about Dragon Age Inquisition?

And does anyone even care about the upcoming Mass Effect: Colonial Guilt?
>>
Go away Bioware/EA. Nobody likes you.
>>
I'm a big fan of the art design

I don't think that fantasy suits Bioware at least not these days. I'm more interested in the supposed new IP than Mass Effect Andromeda desu
>>
Also I like the mods DA fans have good taste
>>
Too much of the grindy mmo-like elements in Inquisition. They even slapped garrisons on the thing.

They just had to make it like Origins but better. Instead they made an offline WoW.
>>
>>339703669
If only MMOs had this good a presentation
>>
Because it's a generic as fuck modern rpg with a generic as fuck plot

>You are chosen one
>Stop the ancient evil
>Buy our DLC
>The end
>>
I'm going to sound like a total shill, but I picked up Inquisition used for $20 last week and I'm actually enjoying it more than I'd thought. DA2 sucked so hard and was so easy I decided to play on hard, and it almost feels like I'm playing Origins again.
>>
>>339702835
>Mass Effect: Colonial Guilt
Unless they skip the choice part ME has been pretty black/white douche or saint so I can definitely see that the evil choice is humanity first. I look forwards to my colonial genocide simulator, they can't force me to feel guilt.
>>
>>339702835
Garbage game with gay agenda.
>>
>>339704413
Pretty much this. The fucking banter between your party was too much for me. Also the combat system is boring as fuck
>>
tumblr cares about both
>>
>>339702835
because it's a single player game that did nothing revolutionary, has no legacy, and is made by a shit company
>>
File: s.jpg (115 KB, 750x1060) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
115 KB, 750x1060
>Bioware
>>
>>339702835
Somehow i cannot get into this game. I play for an hour or 3 and then i just search for another game to play. IDK why
>>
>>339702835
single player mmo with a lot of shit to nitpick at, so overall shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.