[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Resident Evil Revelations on the 3DS any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: rer_3ds_fob.jpg (1 MB, 1546x1376) Image search: [Google]
rer_3ds_fob.jpg
1 MB, 1546x1376
Is Resident Evil Revelations on the 3DS any good?
>>
If you're wondering whether it's worth $5, the answer is yes. If you're pirating, get it anyway.
Can't say the same for the other game.
>>
>>339701370
The Mercenaries 3D was decent but completely overshadowed by RE6's version
>>
It's the best version gameplay wise
>>
Definitely worth it if its cheap and you are craving a RE game and are fine playing on your 3ds. It fills its niche perfectly
>>
>>339701191
Yes, there was something about playing it chapter by chapter in my bed before I went to sleep.
>>
play it for the Jill's ass.
>>
>>339701191
Fuck if I know, but from what I know from the PC version it's mostly okay apart from having to spam the fucking Virtual Boy in every room to actually find shit.
>>
>>339701191
The game is pretty good. I got a new copy for around 10 bucks and had fun playing it I have some minor gripes with the game but overall it is definitely worth it if you can get it for cheap.
>>
I have this both on 3DS and PC.
Which one should I play?
>>
>>339701191
Yes, it's really good and cheap as hell.

The unlockable missions got me completely hooked back in the day.

Oh well, time to replay it.
>>
>>339704091
are you on the bus or at home ? this is important
bus : 3ds
home : pc
>>
is online still alive?
>>
>>339704416
>playing vidya in public
PC it is then
>>
>>339704625
its just better
i remember i had to do some shit to improve the shitty aiming with m+keyboard
you'll figure it out
>>
>>339701191
This is the best resident evil since 2
>>
There are too many action-oriented chapters, especially with two literally who characters, but it's probably the closest RE has been to survival horror since 3.

Raid mode was a neat little distraction as well, though I imagine the online is dead on nearly every platform at this point.
>>
>>339705314

that's CV or Gaiden / Zero mate
>>
>>339704625
Tell me, why are you so insecure Anon ?
>>
>>339705460
>There are too many action-oriented chapters

This is one of my main issues with the game too. The game would have been better if:

>they had left the action-oriented chapters out
>if Jill was alone for most of the main game, instead of being followed by Russell Crowe
>if the game was less linear and had a couple of hard puzzles
>>
>>339706749
There's not even co-op or any partner partners or whatever. There's no reason for them to tag along.

BTW if you guys like Revelations, check out Cold Fear.
>>
>>339706552
>why are you so insecure
I'm 26 and on /v/. What do you think?
>>
>>339706937
>There's no reason for them to tag along

The problem for me was that I somehow felt "safe" in company, even though that may sound strange. Being on your own in (most) RE games has always felt more scary to me.
>>
Revelations 3 when?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.