[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Show roommate overwatch >He laughs at Mariachi reaper,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Reaper.jpg (344 KB, 2560x1300) Image search: [Google]
Reaper.jpg
344 KB, 2560x1300
>Show roommate overwatch
>He laughs at Mariachi reaper, and decides to only play reaper
>Runs up to people, gets bodied consistently
>Gets sniped standing out in the open
>Complete shitter
>Uses a fucking gamepad on PC (I know.)
>Let him play for a few hours while I go out with some friends
>Come back that night, he's killed 8 beers, 4 more next to him are ready to be killed, has his hood up and is screaming "YEAH FUCK YOU TRACERS"
>He's actually using the mouse now
>Proceed to watch him go 38 and 3, on fire 97% of the match, POTG is him getting pushed by his own reinhalt down a hallway as he death blossom kills 5 people and headshots the 6th in the face to win the game in overtime

This game turns people into animals
>>
>"killing" beers
Is this an American thing or an underage thing?
>>
>>339700594
American i think? I want confirmation tho
>>
>>339700594
It was mainly the transition over the course of 2 hours from chill having fun to drunk rage yelling at the screen ruining people's days.

Keep in mind this guy never drinks, like twice a year maybe. It'd be weird if you knew him.

Stop looking for reasons to get mad at people you fucking shitters
>>
>>339700876
I'm just mad because I'm not old enough to buy alcohol, and mother would never allow it in her household anyways.
>>
File: 1293967844458.png (296 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1293967844458.png
296 KB, 600x700
So uh, is anyone else just going to start reporting Overwatch threads now?

Fairly sure most of these could go in a single thread.
>>
>>339701019
reporting for what?

submit too many reports deemed stupid and you'll be banned instead
>>
>>339701219
I'm fairly certain others will be getting sick of them too. There's no reason they can't ask people to use a single thread.
>>
>>339701019
It will fade out, just give it time. When DS3 was released the threads were out of control, just like Overwatch is.
>>
Didn't you post this thread last night
>>
>>339700942
MODDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>339700256
>>Uses a fucking gamepad on PC (I know.)

I do this. PC players have a vastly overrated sense of how skilled they are
>>
>>339700256
>POTG is him getting pushed by his own reinhalt down a hallway as he death blossom kills 5 people

Savage.
>>
>>339701458
>>339701458
It's not a meme, PC players are simply better at video games.
>>
>>339701306
>what is videogames
>>
>>339701458
Has nothing to do with sense of skill to do.
Between two equally skilled players the one with the mous will always win because of easier and faster aiming.
>>
>>339700256
All blizz games do, they have mastered the art of making cheap 'n' easy games where you both win easily and lose easily, so you are bound to have times when you win over and over in a row, and you will have times where you will lose over and over, which will infuriate you which will make it all the more sweeter when you do win.
The best part is that in order to win or lose you really don't have to do that much, nor does your opponent. Everyone, literally everyone, no matter their age or IQ can master their games, every machine can play them, it's the perfect bait really, perfect.
>>
>>339701219
>>339701306
Popular games that just got out get many threads. It has always been like this on /v/ since ever. And athat include all the pople bitching about the game having too many threads.

Just wing with it,guys, it will cool down in a few weeks.
>>
>>339701457
Not american? Neither, but would you believe it, it's forbidden to drink alcohol up until you are 21 in the US. Weird, isn't it?
>>
>>339700256
>POTG is him getting pushed by his own reinhalt down a hallway

Literally not possible. Nice story, kid.
>>
>>339700594

Never heard of it going to assume it's some college-dude bro shit.
>>
>>339701991
Maybe he meant that in a figurative sense, like the Reinhalt protected him until he activated his ult.
>>
>>339701306

Is this triggering you you fucking faggot?

There IS a /vg/. If your ass is so blasted by the creation of an overwatch thread either ignore and hide it or tell them to piss off to /vg/ which we all know is utter shit.
>>
>>339701019
>>339701306
>wah wah I don't like the FOTM

just wait a week or two dude. The hype will die down.
>>
>>339700942
Not op but my mom didnt either. Didn't stop crown from finding a way into my room.
>>
>>339700594
Just Normie Things dot jpeg
>>
>>339701458
>I need auto aim to play well.
>>
>>339701501
Exactly what I said. He was completely stonefaced the entire time and didn't even blink. Just dedicated to ruining the days of 12 year olds and fucking up tracers in his words
>>
>>339700256
>a casual game is made for casuals
who would've thought
>>
>>339702136
It actually could have been the other teams reinhalt, but it didn't kill him so I assumed it was his own team.

I actually though it was red, but assumed it would stun him out of his death blossom so made the conclusion it had to be on his team.

That being said, even cooler now knowing it was opposing reinhalt that did it
>>
File: 1464710239698.jpg (70 KB, 535x535) Image search: [Google]
1464710239698.jpg
70 KB, 535x535
>casual """"""team"""""" shooter designed from the corpse of a failed MMO and made for consoles that rewards even average play as le epic u did it bro heres ur participation trophy #highfive
>wow my casual retard normie roommate loves it!
>>
>>339701019
>new popular game comes out
>bunch of people think their observation of the game merits a new thread
>4-10 threads for the game in the catalogue

Happened for DS3, Witcher 3, MGS5, and basically every super popular game here.
>>
>>339700256
>this game literally takes a few hours to get good at
>drunk people can perform at a level people regard as incredibly well

kek, nice game casuals
>>
>>339700256
>POTG is him getting pushed by his own reinhalt down a hallway as he death blossom kills 5 people and headshots the 6th in the face to win the game in overtime

Sounds fucking radical
>>
>>339702886
You people get more mad on your own website than people do in overwatch itself. Why even come here if it's not fun for you?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.