[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can I emulate Wind Waker and play it with a 360 controller
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Why can I emulate Wind Waker and play it with a 360 controller on PC, but not on PS4?
>>
iunno. make one for ps4.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>339699007
because the ps4 is a pile of garbage.
>>
>>339699007
DidnĀ“t I see a video of the ps4 booting Kodi lately?
So maybe the homebrew scene is getting started?
>>
>>339701050
Ah my bad, I totally confused it.
It was actually ScummVM running on Xbone: https://twitter.com/microsoftte/status/735275348082987008
>>
>>339699007
>playing shit games made for 5 yearolds

Found your problem.
>>
>>339701170
lol BTFO xD
dude lets play some cod invite me
>>
>>339701170
>having the opinion of a 5 yearolds

Found your problem.
>>
>>339701324
>>339701347
Found the manchildren. Be honest, how fat are you?
>>
>>339701536
like 2 whole fats.
>>
you could try playing with dolphin in PS4 linux but it would probably run worse than your PC
>>
>>339701536
Kevin go clean your room, I'll be coming over later to fuck your mom in the ass and if I find even one empty soda can or dirty sock on the floor I'm going to lock you in the piss crate again
>>
>>339701170
>GotY 2003
>shit
>>
>>339702051
lol upvoted senpai. this comment should make it to the top of the controversial page. What subreddits do you visit?
>>
>>339699007
Because the PS4 has DRM which is there to limit your freedom in order to stop you from pirating PS4 games.

That is why.
>>
>>339702229
>if I call them Reddit maybe people will think I belong

Nice try, but once again you failed. Once again you made yourself look like a retard. Please hit me with another zinger, I want to laugh at you some more
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.