[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uncharted 4 Multiplayer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 21902878304_da71d9d2d6_o.jpg (127 KB, 391x220) Image search: [Google]
21902878304_da71d9d2d6_o.jpg
127 KB, 391x220
What's the best use of Relic Points? Just buying Vanity Chests?
>>
>>339696461
yep

also AK-47 is OP as fuck in MP and always run brute/land mine/totem pole mystic if you wanna rack up kills
>>
>>339696547
Haven't really started yet, but I was planning on doing a Medic build. I prefer helping my team and supporting, as opposed to just shooting. Is that viable?

That's what I did in TLoU multiplayer.
>>
Remember to run n gun then punch

It's as if everyone forgot the basics of CQC
>>
File: Aegis.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Aegis.webm
3 MB, 640x360
No purchasables.
No gear.
No perks.
No long gun.
Nate's 9mm Aegis only.

Best possible loadout. Just run up on faggots mashing the trigger without aiming and watching your kill count fly.

Hope this webm doesn't look like shit when I upload it.
>>
>>339700389
>that autoaim

This being said, looks fun.
>>
>>339700475
The game uses a sort of blindfire auto aim that scales with the enemy's distance.

I've found that dashing away from point blank foes while mashing the trigger is a better CQC option than bashing it out in melee combat.
Especially if you can feint them into taking a swing and whiffing.
>>
>>339700712
But that's literally how you win CQC since the first MP
>>
>>339696695
It is viable and is incredibly helpful, but like any medic class it's not gonna win the game unless your team is kind of competent. Also you need to get like 300 revives with the revive mystic before you can unlock the most useful upgrade (revive downed allies to full health).
>>
>>339701154
I honestly wouldn't know. This is my first time playing Uncharted MP.

I was just going off of what >>339698526 said.
>>
>>339701334
Well that's the way it's always been

This time it's a little bit less hectic because you can't drop bombs anymore, seriously what the fuck ND
>>
File: 1444887713704.gif (652 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
1444887713704.gif
652 KB, 640x352
>Still have yet to see a single person with Helping Hand 3

I just want to get up without immediately getting put back down.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.