[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What 3DS do you have /v/? what are you currently playing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: ninte.jpg (280 KB, 960x630) Image search: [Google]
ninte.jpg
280 KB, 960x630
What 3DS do you have /v/?

what are you currently playing?
>>
Plain black o3ds.
Playing EOU2 and MHX.
>>
>>339694696
Black n3ds. MH4 and FE: Awakening, new to nintenshit.
>>
>>339694812
How does MHX perform on the regular 3DS?
>>
>>339694696
Black O3DS. Bought it used for 120bucks shortly after it came out. Playing undub Fire Emblem on based CFW.
>>
About to do cfw setup on my 9.9.2
>>
Red N3DSXL playing Ace Attorney Trilogy and MH4U
>>
>>339695150
Not super great, but it's capped at 30 fps on n3ds as well, and it doesn't use the unlocked resources by default like 4U did, you'd have to enable that in CFW.
>>
2ds.
Phoenix Wright DD
>>
Is there anyone here not playing a fucking RPG?
>>
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate new 3DS.
I'm currently working my way through Bravely Default after a couple of friends recommended it, and am really enjoying myself.
>>
>>339695381
Why wouldn't you play a fucking RPG?
>>
tried to get back into mh4u this night actually

it didn't go to well which is why i'm back here
>>
File: 1453554496642.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1453554496642.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Mario and Luigi 3DS XL
>>
trying to choose between a 2DS and a 3DS XL. Shit.
>>
>>339695381
Ace Attorney certainly isn't an RPG and Monster Hunter is closer to an action game, I'd say, but the handheld market has always been a big carrier of RPGs. There are just too many good games in the genre to not be playing one.
>>
>>339695517
I'd say get a 3DS XL since you can get them pretty cheap secondhand nowadays and the screen size makes a big difference.
>>
>>339695551
>is closer to an action game
It IS an action game. There's no stats, no level ups etc. After have played a thousand of hours, if you just put on starting equipment you won't be any different from any player who just started the game.
>>
EO2U and Stella glow(was the OP last week asking about EO2U) both are a lot of fun, bought a bunch of other games as well because they were on sale
>>
The majoras mask gold new 3ds
I've been playing resident evil revelations,
Surprisingly pretty good, on sale in the eshop
>>
>>339695596
Yeah that's what I was leaning towards. Your post gives me some confidence though, thanks bro.
>>
Warioware Minigame Mania
>>
>>339695381
The only games they put out on this thing is Ace Attorney, Monster Hunters, and rpgs that aren't nearly as good as anything from the ds era
>>
>>339696381
epin
>>
Currently searching through the eShop for something to download.
Any good eShop exclusive game?
>>
>get white japanese new3ds non xl
>brick it doing hacky shit
>send it into Nintendo for warranty repair
>nintendo sends it back as a new3ds non xl with a US OS
>official US white new 3DS non xl with a japanese model number and the white faceplates
best 3ds
>>
>>339696793
You can do shit like that when it's the truth though. You can be mad about it but it doesn't change anything or make my statement any less true. Form an argument if you disagree
>>
Have blue new3dsxl
Playing
FE: Fates
MH4
Soul Hackers
>>
>>339697430
DS library was dogshit compared the 3DS
>>
I just finished Stella Glow so I have some space in my Memory Card. Any good games that came out after Fates I can pirate?
>>
Blue XL

SMT4
>>
>pirating
>>
Does anyone know if the europe port of Fire emblem fates is good?
>>
>>339697602
Is this guy for real? DS library was godlike.
>>
>>339694696
I have an old 3ds xl. Currently thinking about buying Majora's Mask.
>>
>>339702879
DS library was 99.5% shovelware garbage and mediocre first party output
>>
File: skins.jpg (65 KB, 1152x768) Image search: [Google]
skins.jpg
65 KB, 1152x768
>>339694696
Black O3DS with a Link skin, playing PoPoLoCrois, MH4U and MH3U lately.
>>
>>339697602
>implying
Seriously, 90% of the times I'm playing on my 3DS it's DS games.
>>
>>339702879
Don't bother, he's clearly trolling.
>>
File: 1435936722229.gif (140 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1435936722229.gif
140 KB, 500x281
I bought the animal crossing new 3ds
played happy home designer for maybe 4 hours and haven't touched it since other than to check on my actual animal crossing town.

Been playing bunch of Vita dungeon crawlers and working through the dragon quest games on my phone instead of playing my 3ds.

Really hope the nx is a handheld and has some good launch games.
>>
I'm currently playing Mh4u and Retro City rampage.

Is PoPoLoCrois any good? I'm looking for a comfy game.
>>
>>339694696
Red new 3ds xl with Mario protective clips. Completed the pokedex a couple weeks ago now I'm completely enamored with link to the past. I can't believe it took me this long to play it
>>
>>339694696
Used to have that silver mario and luigi gay party one, but that one stopped working and nobody can fix it. About to buy the hyrule n3ds.
>>
I enjoy that Pokemon Rumble World game more than I should. Getting ready to replay 999/VLR for the finale but need to get Witcher 3 expansion done first.
>>
>>339704518
>Is PoPoLoCrois any good? I'm looking for a comfy game.
Pretty comfy, especially if you played the other games or watched the 98 anime. I bought it on day one and don't regret it one bit, has nice post-game dungeons. Expect a major shift in difficulty on the final boss, though.
>>
>>339694696
3DSXL. Not playing anything. I just want my SMT Final and Pokemon Sun/Moon. I'll play Zero Time Dilemma on PC.
>>
Still got my old red 3ds
And I just started playing MM
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.