[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a video game publisher. Let's talk about them.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 2000x2876) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 2000x2876
This is a video game publisher. Let's talk about them.
>>
What good games have they published
>>
>>339694737
X-Rebirth
>>
>>339694684
An interesting group to be sure i remember when they were very small publishing cursed mountain for wii. An alright game that could of used some more polish. Then they hit it big with dead island. Say what you will about the game but it sold ALOT of copies. Now they have a 3rd of thq's properties.
>>
>>339694737
Metro 2033/Last light
>>
>>339694737
http://www.gamefaqs.com/company/75004-deep-silver
>>
Their games are a mixed bag. Some good ones and some really bad ones.
>>
Fun games.
Probably some of the worst coders in existence.
Every single dead island game had the same bugs on release (some of which would completely wipe all progress). I sincerely believe they sit on the keyboards and eat beans until it's time to clock out.
>>
>>339697929
They only published that game anon.
>>
>>339697929
What funny is that Techland also did Dying light, which is miles better is every aspect.
Yet Dead island get a shit sequel instead of Dying light.
>>
>>339694684
Cursed Mountain looked pretty good, it's in my collection, just haven't got round to it and probably won't for some time.
>>
Really is a mixed bag of decent and shit games. You really never know what you're going to get.
>>
>>339698059
I believe it was due to budget and time restraints.When dead island was announced deep silver was still pretty unknown and smaller at the time. Hell i bet deep silver isn't the best publisher to work with at all. Especially with whatever is going on with dead island 2.
>>
File: sepukku ensues.png (38 KB, 623x341) Image search: [Google]
sepukku ensues.png
38 KB, 623x341
In recent memories.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.