[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we all know CA is already making another historic Total war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 22
File: empire.jpg (107 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
empire.jpg
107 KB, 800x500
So we all know CA is already making another historic Total war alongside fantasy series, what time period should the next installment cover? We already know they're not going to make any third installment so that already rules out Rome, Medieval and Shogun.

Op's hopes are up for Empire 2, first Empire had so much potential and I wish they would make proper game set in that time period. Maybe even extend that timeline to something similar like Europa Universalis so you could explore the new world and put more emphasis on colonization.
>>
File: swings.jpg (110 KB, 668x728) Image search: [Google]
swings.jpg
110 KB, 668x728
>>339692716
Akkad, Egypt, Hittite, Assyria, Babylon
>>
I know that fans of Medieval 2 are a bit infamous around here, but I think it's time to go back to this period. It seems such a long time ago.
>>
>>339693553
NOOO, with Rome2 and Attila I am sick of this Antic shit
>>
Three kingdoms of China
>>
Shogun 2 was problery the best of the Series
>>
>>339693589
I would like this also, but they already said they're not going to make third part of anything. Medieval 2 could really use update and it would benefit from better charge attacks we saw in warhammer.
>>
>>339692716
I'd love to play a WW1 Total War game.

Of course, the combat system would have to be remade from scratch.
>>
File: 2%.png (254 KB, 401x455) Image search: [Google]
2%.png
254 KB, 401x455
>>339693701
>attila
>ancient

>>339693730
oh fuck yes.
the amount of sheer glorious fuckery that has gone down in chinkland
>>
>>339693857
Just play Darkest Hour with Arms, Armistice and Revolutions
>>
>>339692716
WWI please. You could still use tactics, macro flanking/supply lines, charges, horses, MG emplacements, gas, geopolitics... I feel like there's so much potential
>>
>>339692716
American Civil War
>>
>>339693956
Trust me you don't want that in TW, they will fucking ruin it.

That amount of autism requires GSG
>>
>>339692716
I want xvi or xvii century. Shit would be cash with the war of religions and start of colonization
>>
Total War: Infinite Warfare
>>
>>339693857
I don't know it would work on Total war because you really couldn't expand so much and battles would last so long. I really would like to see that also because it would offer so much like forming USSR etc.
>>
>>339692716
TOTAL WARHAMMER 40K

WITH 30K EXPANSION PACK
>>
>>339693957
Oh please, god no. FPS genre is already poisoned with every game being from american point of view, let's not do that to Total War. It could work as a spinoff or dlc, but not a whole game based on it.
>>
>>339693730
That would fit well with the narrative focus they've tried to implement as of late. Liu Bei, Sun Quan and Cao Cao might start as minor nations (or even as horde), other playable factions would include Liu Biao and other major players before the emergence of three kingdoms, but the three kingdoms would have a lot of quests and such like (move Liu Bei to Yangdu province and you get Zhuge Liang as an experienced agent, that kind of stuff).
>>
Three kingdoms I hope.
>>
>>339694470
holy shit just came here to say that - definitely three kingdoms era China
>>
>>339694032
Vicky 2 for example does justice to events leading to a Great War but once the war has started, there isn't much grand strategical interest there (investing in rapidly developing submarines, tanks and such like, but in the diplomatic front for example there isn't much to do besides trying to convince/dissuade US from entering the war). And if we think of Paradox development studio formula with Clausewitz engine, its combat model is completely inadequate for dealing with the nuances of the war, both in terms of more dynamic fronts (with things like heavy use of railway) and the stalemate of Western one.

I haven't really played any of the currently available WW1 wargames (AGEod World War One Gold, Commander: The Great War and such like) because I'm not personally particularly interested in the war, but I'm pretty sure a strategic-operational hex and counter wargame would be the game format and level of operations that it's best suited for.
>>
>>339695412
Darkest Hour mang
>>
>>339693772
I would say Total Warhammer competes with that title

They seem to do best when they focus on a smaller area and can focus their goals instead of adding feature bloat. Their ranged combat isn't spectacular either.

A pre-gunpowder conflict in a relatively isolated area should be their choice
>>
How can a Three Kingdoms game carry itself after cutting out most of the story and characters? It'd be depressing as fuck to get Zhuge Liang as an agent and have the regular +10 growth agent shit. Are you gonna send him into battle and have him cast voodoo wind magic or what. He can't exactly do his genius tactician schtick since the player is basically omniscient.
>>
>>339692716
Some viking total war game
>>
>>339694196
Oh yeah. Victoria 2 really suffered.
>>
>>339692716

If they don't make a Medieval TW we might get lucky and the Medieval fags who don't play anything else will all kill themselves finally.
>>
>>339692716
I wish they'd make a ww2 theme. I want to be nazis and see swastikas covering the entire map well into my turns.

Make the battles with a lot more terrain less open field. Then smaller unit sizes so it doesn't look like a group of musketeers. Think ab it. MG40 units carrying their gun like a ballista. Obviously tank units. Then make it so trees don't hide you, but instead give you cover. Then make the terrain exactly like that. To where things give you cover instead. Might take a bit of thinking but could work.
>>
>>339695690
Aren't there vikings in Attila?
>>
>>339692716
It will be a Medieval 3

Age of Charlemagne was already Medieval 2.5, it only makes sense it would be 3
>>
>>339695669
I think major bonuses to settlements or armies accompanies by the agent (similar to how they worked in Fall of the Samurai) is the best way Total War has handled agents thus far. Assassination/misdirection/sabotage/whatever spam gets tiresome so I prefer bonuses to your own stuff by a long shot.

Suppose Zhuge Liang embedded in the army (but not taking the field, heroes like Lü Bu would) provided +20 morale -20% upkeep 50% campaign movement +30 attack/defence and such like. That would do justice to his ability without wind magic silliness.
>>
>>339692716
Caveman Era

Wooly mammoth units. Club and spear units. Hmm actually nm that wouldn't work.

Disregard this post I suck cocks.
>>
>>339693857
>I'd love to play a WW1 Total War game.

Mods
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItCE3kzaegE

With polish and a real studio it could be way better.
>>
>>339696179
Attila has Viking Forefathers and Age of Charlemagne DLC has actual vikings
>>
Empire 2, Civil War, or WWI. Empire and Napoleon are my favorites and it's time give them another go. Warhammer is already basically Medieval 3 anyway so that won't happen any time soon.
>>
Either >>339693730 or the Greek and Persian wars.
>>
>>339696374
It's a shame that mod isn't really that great once you start playing it. Looks good, but gets really boring.
>>
Something like the lion the witch and the wardrobe would be sick. I'm imagining a full regiment of cheetas and lions as cavalry charging eachother. Minotaur legionaries, Beaver archers, foal Grenadier, and ice queen chariots. Maybe as a mod idk they prob won't do another whole fantasy genre after Warhammer.
>>
>>339696638
>switzerland is playable
>But complety useless because you will constantly get attacked and got NOTHING to defend yourself

Why add it in the first place
>>
>>339696610
Alexander the great would be nice
>>
>>339693730
That would actually be a pretty good setting for a Total War game.
>>
>>339693857
They're probably testing out tank combat in WH so they don't balls it up in an actual historical setting.
>>
>>339693730
This could work perfectly with what CA did with Warhammer. The "heroes" of the three kingdoms could work like the lords and heroes. They could keep the historical aspect, but wish a dash of myth/fantasy.

Plus having every unit with 300+ men on ultra would be orgasmic. A "small" battle would involve 5-10k men.
>>
>>339692716
You know what I'd like?

A Total War like Shogun, but with Asia in general instead of Japan only.
>>
>>339695669
I say it is the same with Warhammer, fucking boring how it barely cares for lore, heroes or anything else. It is a horrible turn based fantasy game, it got nothin on HoMM, AoW and other games that can with some shuffle, end up under Fantasy TBS.

In all f airness, total war games are so fucking braindead and shallow in the simulation part of building and now in the fantasy RP part too. Boring, void world maps.
>>
>>339698217
.t Paradox shill
>>
>>339693730
More like Warring States period for historical games. Three Kingdoms era, in historical manner, would be three absurdly powerful states, handful of their weak-ass-and-meaningless-allies and... that's all.
If you don't want to end up with just two enemies to face, Warring States is the answer.
>>
>>339698280
The irony comes from the fact how modern Paradox games are actually self-playing themselves, that's how boring and braindead they are.

God, I wish they went bankrupt around HoI3 and left a decent legacy as a company instead of all those shit games ever since CK2...
>>
>>339692716
>Op's hopes are up for Empire 2, first Empire had so much potential and I wish they would make proper game set in that time period. Maybe even extend that timeline to something similar like Europa Universalis so you could explore the new world and put more emphasis on colonization.

I think the problem is so few people probably want Empire 2, not to mention it would by default have to get over original's shitty reputation
>>
>>339698280
I mention HoMM and AoW, speak of shallow and void world maps where you can do nothing. Had you played a Paradox game you would 1: Know their world map is fucking non interactive in most of their game and 2: They lack a fantasy game and 3: They are not even turn based.

Go to take a nap and come back when you get your "y...you a shill!" comments right.
>>
>>339698410
Under that shit is a lot of micromanagement but yeah, I guess the games gotten simpler over time for a bigger audience. Also Paradox DLC policy is cancer. They pretty much sell you unlocks for patches in DLC/Expansion packs.
>>
File: 1464817773074.gif (3 MB, 800x352) Image search: [Google]
1464817773074.gif
3 MB, 800x352
>>339698482
>HoMM is my bastion of a turned based strategy game
>Expecting anyone to listen to you

wew lad
>>
File: kongming.jpg (40 KB, 360x512) Image search: [Google]
kongming.jpg
40 KB, 360x512
>>339695669
By expanding the agents system, Of course, problem is that would be taking away from combat which is basically what Total War is all about at its core and campaign part is just kinda there for basic shit.
>>
>>339698629
Never said it is a bastion. I said it is more interactive than fucking Total Warhammer.
>>
File: laugh awkward smile.png (176 KB, 344x337) Image search: [Google]
laugh awkward smile.png
176 KB, 344x337
>>339692716

Medieval 3, no stop

>>339693730

There's already ROTTK games made by Koei for that.
>>
>>339698579
>Modern Paradox
>Micromanagement
Pick one. They are literally streamlining their games. The EU4, already brain-dead game, got lobotomised TWICE already, first by "improving" building system (basically reducing your options to bare minimum) and when they've introduced colonial nations, so you don't have to deal with colonies nor their development, but also gain absolutely NOTHING from colonising.
>>
>>339698345
This

Why do people are so obsessed with Three Kingdoms is beyond me. I know, I know, Romance of Three Kingdoms, but have you actually READ it? Or checked the real world data about it?
It just won't work as TW game.
>>
>>339698686
>more interactive

I'm sorry, HoMM lets you interact with hundreds of units at one time involving actual tactics? I unless you think hexagon based autism battles are "interactive" then I just suggest you run into oncoming traffic.
>>
>>339692716
How about Victoria total war?
>Unify Germany as Iron chancellor
>Build iron clads and fight with them at seas
>Rifle armed infantry
>Machine gunners
>>
>>339699009
The size of the map would be an iffy issue.
Other than that - fuck yeah!
>>
>>339692716
M3 is the only game that would be good due to the sheer number of unit diversity.

All other time periods just turns into romans, greeks, asian rock/paper/scissors or line of guns
>>
File: 1462281380949.png (231 KB, 500x587) Image search: [Google]
1462281380949.png
231 KB, 500x587
>>339693730
>chinese history
>>
>>339692716
>france is one region
for what purpose?

>>339693730
this
>>
File: De_stridande_staterna_animering.gif (235 KB, 675x719) Image search: [Google]
De_stridande_staterna_animering.gif
235 KB, 675x719
>>339698841
people just say three kingdoms because it's what they know. of course it took a while for those three kingdoms to form properly. not to emotion you could also always just break down factions like we saw in warhammer. you're not playing as the empire, for example.
>>
>>339693957
>A war with 2 factions in which all of the major battles took place in a relatively small area of the country.

They could do a game similar to Medieval 2 Kingdoms, with a bunch of campaigns that are too small by themselves for an entire TW game, with shit like the American Civil War, the 30 Years War, and shit like the Zulu Wars.

Honestly though, I'd really like to see a TW set in China. I'm surprised they haven't already considering the market for vidya in China
>>
>>339698410
Fug you Stellaris is fun
>>
>>339699009
I would throw up upon announcement. That era was far far more about diplomacy than it was about war.
Victoria 2 only manages to do a somewhat decent job at properly conveying the era and it is heavily event driven. A total war game would be atrocious.
>>
it's time for a pike and shot total war
>>
>>339698345
Suppose you played as a lord, not as a faction. For example, depending on the start date, the major factions could be Yellow Turbans and Han, Dong Zhuo and Yuan Shao, or ultimately the Three Kingdoms, and each lord would owe their allegiance to one of the factions (think of Imperials/Shogunate from Fall of the Samurai, but factions appearing and disappearing dynamically as the game progresses). For example, if the start date was soon after the quelling of Yellow Turban rebellion, Liu Bei could start out ruling Gaotang County and holding his allegiance to Han faction, but as Han grows weaker or Liu Bei player gains influence and power, the player would get an option to create their own Shu Han faction.
>>
>>339699180
The entire basis of Total War was Sun Tzu's "Art of War" the team took the tactics and ideas from that book and implemented it in the battle system.
>>
>>339699180
It would be a waste of time

Western vidya more often than not sells like shit in china. And not due to a lack of trying.
>>
>>339699278
Thirty years war and a super detailed map of Germany would be neat.
>>
File: 1444103717150.png (160 KB, 900x580) Image search: [Google]
1444103717150.png
160 KB, 900x580
I can't remember the source but I'm pretty sure they backtracked on the 'third installment' shit. I'm almost positive it's going to Medieval 3 or some reboot set in that time period (like how Attila was a rebranding of Barbarian Invasion) considering all the recent improvements they've made.

>Horde system
The systems in place for the Huns and Chaos are perfect for Mongols and Timurids
>Religion system
Attila already features buildings, flavour and bonuses for most of the religions present in Medieval like Catholicism, Orthodox, Tengriism, Norse Paganism, Slavic Paganism etc.
>Disease system
The disease shit from Attila is perfect for the black death and smallpox
>Expedition system
The Last Roman campaign where you serve the Byzantine Emperor and take land for him is perfect for Crusades and Jihads.
>Medieval models already done
CA already did a shit ton of work making models for Age of Charlemagne and Bretonnia. I personally don't think they'd of put that much work into Bretonnia and still be willing to release it as FreeLC if there wasn't crossover from Medieval 3.

Maybe I'm wrong, I just don't think they'll do another gunpowder game for a while and China TW would probably be hard to market in the West.
>>
>>339699518
I'd be fine with that setting, the only issue would be unit diversity and slowly "upgrading" your cities with better units etc.

Also mass civilian genocide would have be prevalent, 30 years war was ugly as fuck.
>>
>>339699083
Well, folks would have trains and steam liners so the world would be "smaller" than it has been before.
>>
>>339698867
I mean on the map, silly. There is fuck all to do and it is bland, It looks like a dead world.
>>
How would a WW1 total war game even work?
Battles would be sitting in trenches and shelling each other until time runs out.
>>
>>339700268
>WW1 was nothing but trenchwarfare from the frist day to the last
I blame movies for this myth spreading.
>>
>>339696139

Why do you people spout these retarded ideas? That's not Total War, its a completely different thing, go play Wargame or Ruse for something like that.
>>
whatever they do hopefully there is large unit diversity. shogun 2 is great but it got boring because all the units are the same. if they did china that would be a problem
>>
>>339700075

Because it's not a 4X game, why the fuck are you comparing it to HoMM and AoW? The point of the campaign in Total War is to give the player a way to fight battles and have a sense of progress instead of just doing custom games against the AI over and over with no context or goal.
>>
>>339696139
>ww2
might as well rip-off Company of Heroes by that point
>>
>>339700361
Yea kind of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Frontiers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Galicia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sarikamish
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_Ypres
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gallipoli
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_the_Isonzo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_Champagne
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Loos
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Verdun
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Asiago
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Transylvania
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Somme
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Arras_(1917)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerensky_Offensive
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Passchendaele
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Caporetto
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_the_Marne

This was just randomly opening about half of the battles of WW1 and all of them are longer than 2 weeks, most average about 2 months.
>>
>>339700449
Honestly, why the fuck even bother to get a license like Warhammer if yo uwont even care to do much with it?

Go play HoMm and AoW and others, the ygot campaigns too.

What we payed for is a fucking expensive mod for Total War.
>>
War of the Diadochi.
>>
>>339692716
>Maybe even extend that timeline to something similar like Europa Universalis so you could explore the new world and put more emphasis on colonization.
It will be like that, except it will only feature New World map
>>
File: 1461722347706.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1461722347706.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>339700724
>What we payed for is a fucking expensive mod for Total War.

You need to leave. If you aren't satisfied by Total War Warhammer as a faithful Warhammer game then you might just want to kill yourself because nothing with satisfy your autism.
>>
>>339700268

It wouldn't. Even if we ignored the trench warfare stuff Total War is extremely reliant on formations, but by WW1 came around firing lines were no longer a thing. The game can't function in any setting where troops aren't marching in close formations.
>>
>>339700724

I've already played them and enjoy them. They have absolutely nothing to do with Warhammer and are completely different genres. You sound like a faggot that auto resolves every battle and then complains the game is boring.
>>
File: file.png (635 KB, 800x1065) Image search: [Google]
file.png
635 KB, 800x1065
>>339699727
>Also mass civilian genocide would have be prevalent, 30 years war was ugly as fuck.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwedentrunk
>>
>>339700075
I don't really understand what you want from total war games, are you sure you're in the right thread
>>
>>339700724
Every TW is just an expensive mod of S1
>>
>>339700724
Fuck off, faggot. Questing with your merry band to save angels and shit doesn't happen in the end times.

You can do overworld quests and everyone gets progressively more desperate and in Balthasar's case, insane.
>>
>>339701283
>other Swedish drink were they would pour molten metal down you throat.
>>
>>339700361
If trench warfare didn't dominate world war 1 why the fuck did the french waste a shitload of sheckles building a huge fucking static defensive line on the german border afterwards?
>>
>>339700410
I agree, biggest problem with shogun 2 is that every faction is practically the same. Some have better ninjas, some have bonuses to cavalry etc but every game feels the same no matter what faction you choose.
>>
>>339701283
>manure water
>swedish drink
>>
>>339701283
Swedes really are some sick bastards.
>>
>>339701509
Because the French third republic was shit at war and fired their ministers of war habitually.
>>
>>339692716
I want Renaissance. 1500-1700s, crossbows, pike&shot and mercenaries with some new world stuff.
>>
>>339701564

I can see why some people didn't like that but it was pretty much the point of the game. It's probably the best entry point to the Total War series because it's so simple to learn and understand while still being deep enough to get enjoyment out of. Learning the difference between katana/yari/archer/cavalry is pretty simple for beginners whereas Rome 2 can be overwhelming for them since it has hundreds of different units.
>>
Prehistory total war
>>
>>339699518
>>339699278

English civil war/Thirty years war would be great. But i think the way Total war handles units might make mixed pike and musket units hard to fit in without changing alot
>>
File: 1462450069800.jpg (87 KB, 531x505) Image search: [Google]
1462450069800.jpg
87 KB, 531x505
>>339699727
I remember reading a story about some dude who I think lived within Brandenburg lands. When Swedish mercs came through they tied him to a pole over a fire and left him there for three days because they had reason to suspect he had a hidden stash of money somwhere. Eventually he gave in and told them where it was. Then a few days later the Swedes left and the next week an army of the Catholic league came through town. Upon hearing what happened to this man they then tied him up and put him back over the same fire suspecting that if he had one stash of money hidden, he might have another too only for him to die during the second bout of torture.
>>
>>339699574
>I can't remember the source but I'm pretty sure they backtracked on the 'third installment' shit.

Can you remember anything about that, I would really like to get some proof for this.
>>
>>339699574
gotta agree, a medieval 3 with all the good shit from attila would be awesome. im biased as fuck too because medieval 2 is my favourite total war
>>
I just want them to ditch the city-subcity system they implemented in Rome 2 and go back to the province system they had in Medieval 2 or Empire.
>>
>>339702968
So do I. I don't want to play fucking Civ. I just want battles and a simple but fun system that frames them to give context.
>>
File: 1413811297937.jpg (90 KB, 724x844) Image search: [Google]
1413811297937.jpg
90 KB, 724x844
>>339702278
>Sweden
We used to be hard men
>>
>>339702128
yeah but coming from rome 1 to shogun 2 was so disappointing even if it was a very smooth release my favourite part of rome was the massive variety
>>
>>339702968

I personally don't get this. The region system they added isn't perfect but the older TW games were literally just about building everything in every province, there was no limit besides money. The new system adds some depth to city management and a sense of direction instead of just blobbing.
>>
File: 1463588878213.jpg (47 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1463588878213.jpg
47 KB, 454x453
>>339692716
If they want to make me happy they would make Empire 2 with roughly the same time frame and tech of FOTS

If they're smart they'll probably just make Medieval 3 where they can just recycle the map and a shit load of assets from Rome 2 and Attila
>>
>age of charlemagne
>Warhammer
they've got plenty of assets they can plunder for Medieval 3, you know this is how they work
>>
>>339693553
This. Are there any games (doesn't have to be strategy) set in the ancient near east?

Fuck, why isn't there some game loosely based on the Epic of Gilgamesh?
>>
File: 1457663761110.webm (1 MB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1457663761110.webm
1 MB, 512x384
>>339703182
Soon my neighbour, soon...
>>
>>339693730
Imagine the number of soldiers
>>
File: 1415724959315.gif (477 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1415724959315.gif
477 KB, 500x281
>>339703848
R A S K R I G
A
S
K
R
I
G
>>
>>339703735
AOE1
>>
>>339700868
You could do it pretty easily by making it work like the Close Combat games.
>>
>>339701882
It was mostly Catholics that got it so its fine.
>>
Total war: The african kingdoms
>>
>>339705849
wouldn't african tribes be more correct?
>>
>>339693589
This then TW can fuck off from the same Eurasian campaign map for the next decade and focus on somewhere else.
>>
File: laughing whores.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>339706012
>he doesn't like the Eurasian campaign map
>>
>>339706635
I like it fine memester, the problem is it loses its charm after being the setting for 90% of their titles.
>>
MEdieval 3 with governorship and title grants and a feature of pre-rendered cutscene of mob beheading/fucking inquisitors that latter alone could make me happy and buy 2 copies in day 1
>>
>>339707304
And I want back the ability to promote captains to generals. I really miss that feature, making some poor man lead your armies and through victories he becomes your most valuable general. Why did they lose that anyway?
>>
File: nomnom.png (124 KB, 354x390) Image search: [Google]
nomnom.png
124 KB, 354x390
>>339697895
>sucessfully invade Korea unlike this failure of Hideyoshi
>start the sphere of coprosperity with 4 centuries of advance
>mfw
>>
>>339701283
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwedentrunk
>and poured into his belly a bucket full of foul manure water, which they called a Swedish Drink.
That would explain a lot of the Swedish cuisinne actually.
>>
File: 1464756300664.jpg (42 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1464756300664.jpg
42 KB, 604x604
>>339702278
Really shows every side was a fucking bastard in this war
>>
File: SaintBarthelemy.jpg (176 KB, 528x554) Image search: [Google]
SaintBarthelemy.jpg
176 KB, 528x554
>>339704698
>t. german "reformist"

There's only one way to deal with protestant scum
>>
File: 1444188302958.webm (156 KB, 416x250) Image search: [Google]
1444188302958.webm
156 KB, 416x250
>>339693730
>>
>>339709929
>Swedish cuisine
>anything disgusting
U wot m8?
Sure, I wouldn't eat lutfisk but that's texture and doesn't have anything to do with taste.
>>
>>339699353
... why not just playing Warring States period? Literally complicating things for the sake of it while having already existing period and situation at hand.
>>
>>339692716
How about the the time when Europe was invaded by refugees from the middle-east? That would be a good game.

Sorry I'm just posting this shit now while I still can t. yuro
>>
>>339699193
... for first 2 hours.
Then all that's left is restart and try again.
And repeat that after initial stuff is done. And again. And again.

Nice game, but anything else than early game is boring.
>>
>>339699952
You get me wrong. The size would be an issue, because you would have dozens of provinces per each country for this to work, so unifying Germany or even Italy would actually made some serious difference and not just bunch of clay. Not to mention you would have dozens of one-province nations or otherwise it would be just boring shit, original Empire style.
>>
>>339710495
Gyllenhaal made me so fucking uncomfortable during this movie. I expected him to rape a 10 years old at every street corner.

Good movie though
>>
>>339710550
lutfisk is from north germany, but sutstromming is from sweden
>>
>>339700361
>There are people who seriously thing stuff like Lawrance or von Lettow-Vorbeck mattered for the course of war
I blame lacks in education for this shit spreading.
>>
>>339710882
>one dish
If you get past the smell it's supposed to taste like salty fish basicly. But you have to eat it in a specific way. Never had the guts to try it though.
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.