[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (640 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
file.png
640 KB, 1200x630
Hi
>>
File: 1574981.jpg (157 KB, 908x1000) Image search: [Google]
1574981.jpg
157 KB, 908x1000
>>339691618
EXTREME.
>>
>>339691992
Wow
>>
E3 2016 expectations?
>>
File: Punished Venom 3p0.png (6 KB, 28x41) Image search: [Google]
Punished Venom 3p0.png
6 KB, 28x41
hi.
>>
>>339692046
No games, no laughs, no entertainment, maybe some 'gameplay' buffering, but I think that the fake games we get at the beginning of every generation are done with for now.

I want space world back.
>>
>>339692218
I WARNED YOU ALL ABOUT PACHINKO
>>
>>339692046
>Zelda
>New version of consoles
>more information dumps from last E3
>possible announcements of more "dream" projects like a Crash game
>follow ups in the Europe game shows and TGX

Overall it's going to be alright for everyone with a possible exception to Nintendo fans. Due to them only getting Zelda this year, but hey they are literally getting a day of stream dedicated to Zelda.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBidl5ZxW6E
You'll be sucked.
>>
>>339692382
I don't see anything positive. This generation has been sub-par overall and there's been nothing REALLLY worth getting. Big publishers just stopped taking any risk whatsoever and it really shows. It takes too much money to make console games these days. Capcom, Konami, Activision, Ubisoft, and Squeenix have pretty much no interesting side projects going on and they have no reason to announce any. Capcom and Konami are now mobile/pachinko, Activision is still rolling in CoD/WoW/Destiny money, I don't even know what Ubi is doing these days, and Squeenix is pumping out yearly titles to fund their projects stuck in development hell. Indies are everywhere and don't give a shit about expos and their quality/dependability varies wildy but trends to the shitty side. Nintendo has been mediocre for quite a while now and all of their talent is showing their age and listening to focus groups.

Ambitious projects backed and handled by big money just don't happen anymore. Talent of ye olde vidya dev is just aging in general and not giving a shit anymore and nobody is stepping up to make a name for themselves because it's just not possible for one man to make that much of a difference these days,

I kinda miss when the big bads in the industry that we could blame all our problems on were kotick and ravioli.
>>
People just forget what happens with time.
>>
>>339693474
I remember he got cancer and somewhat healed.
And yes, people have ridicolously short memory, having an abnormous memory is not a gift most of the times though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.