[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She's broken and needs a nerf, that is all.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
162 KB, 1920x1080
She's broken and needs a nerf, that is all.
>>
>>339680281
why?
>>
File: 1463206218067.jpg (2 MB, 2480x3979) Image search: [Google]
1463206218067.jpg
2 MB, 2480x3979
>>339680281
I don't care if she's a vampire, I'd still be up for spooning in her coffin.
>>
>>339680281
Nope only characters who need nerfs are McCree and Widowmaker.

Mei is annoying stalling cunt, but she's not overpowered.
>>
>>339680469
untouchable and heals,
runs around slowing and finally freezing you then a icepick to your eye,
ultimate cc point stopper (THE WALL)
>>
Git gud
>>
>>339682648

Her weakness is that she has to focus on one person at a time unless her ult is up.

Your whole team can focus on her when she's freezing you.

But I do agree that she's in insufferable cunt, especially when you're forced to look as you get killed.

It's like a really slow version of McRee's flashbang. But that's exactly what makes it bad.
>>
>>339682705
>HEHE GIT GUD
>PICK THIS, IT COUNTERS THAT
>LMAO UR JUST BAD XD
Fucking blizzcucks. Every time the same ''arguments''
>>
OP sucks and needs to get good, that is all.
>>
>>339683093
>PICK THIS, IT COUNTERS THAT
>Legitimate fucking advice on how to handle a hero that is kicking your ass in a CLASS BASED shooter

>Every time the same ''arguments''
How fucking retarded are you?
>>
File: 1464145930314.png (421 KB, 1000x1210) Image search: [Google]
1464145930314.png
421 KB, 1000x1210
What shit class do you main if you have enough trouble with Mei to bitch?
>>
>>339683093
The game is specifically based around each class' strengths and weaknesses to other classes, though. I don't quite see why this is such an issue for people here.
>>
She needs to be fairly close to be somewhat effective and it's not hard to plant an arrow on her head with Hanzo. Honestly this bitch is the least of my concerns as a Hanzo main.
>>
>>339683307
>>339683446
because you faggots need to realize this is not a 1v1 game
>widow is problem
>LMAOOO pick winston, he wins in 1v1
>die to other team
>uh... git gudd xDD blizzard knows best
>>
>>339683559
>because you faggots need to realize this is not a 1v1 game
>Complains about a single hero
Thanks for confirming you're retarded.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.