[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you playing Paragon, /v/? It has actual graphics.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (459 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
459 KB, 1920x1080
Why aren't you playing Paragon, /v/? It has actual graphics.
>>
>>339674572
I really, really dont care about dota-like gameplay aspects
>>
Why don't you give me a fucking invite then?
Not paying 20 dollars for some shit
>>
>>339674730

But do you care about actual graphics? You should.
>>
>>339674806

I have two invites but you gotta be on PS4, in NA, have a mic, and some assurance that you ain't casual.
>>
>May 26-30

Gee, I wonder why.
>>
>>339674890
"ain't" isn't a word you fucking illiterate
>>
>>339675004

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ain't

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/ain't

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/ain-t
>>
>>339674806

Sent;)
>>
>>339674572
>Ezio Auditore meets the Crysis guy

nah thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 600x800
>>339675524
>>
>>339674890
I'm on ps4 and live in NA.
Although I don't know how to prove I'm not casual.
I platinumed demons souls?
>>
>>339674572
It's finally an ASSFAGGOTS without autism cancer clicking controls!
>>
>>339675828

Sounds good enough for me. What's your PSN ID? I'll add you. On my way to eat now but I'll Share Play it with you to gauge your interest later.

>>339675870

Exactly.
>>
Awful item system
>>
>>339675654
This this Will Smith in Wild Wild West 2?
>>
>>339675524
wait that does not sound bad.
What is this new shilling tactic?
>>
File: image.jpg (479 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
479 KB, 600x800
>>339676178
>>
>>339674572
Why does epic even bother paying you when all you do is copy paste the exact same thread. They need to hire some better shillers
>>
>>339675128
>http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ain't

"Although widely disapproved as nonstandard and more common in the habitual speech of the less educated, ain't in senses 1 and 2 is flourishing in American English."

fuck off you illiterate cuck
>>
>>339676450

Because they don't pay me and the game has taken over my life.
>>
>>339676024
It's Lone-Veteran-
I've got a few friends that play it as well, I think they're decent? We've got mics too so if you wanna group up we can.
>>
I am literally playing it right now fucker. I learning to be a MOBAist
>>
>>339676782

If you've got friends that play it, ask if they have extra invites. Epic's been giving them out like candy but we're all afraid to waste them.

Sent you an add. Nice plats.
>>
>>339677042

What hero you playing as? I mastered Kallari and now I'm at 8 with TwinBlast.
>>
The game is hot garbage, nothing you do feels like it has much impact, laning is so shitty that it's honestly embarrassing that they let the public play it, and most of the characters suck balls. I've been playing this genre since it was invented, and this game does not have what it takes to last unless they make some major gameplay revisions.
>>
>>339677197
I literally just started playing last night. Im liking Rampage the most right now, because I usually lean toward berserker in RPG stuff.

Howitzer and Iggy are pretty cool guys too. Im just trying to feel out how everybody plays, and figuring out how to make decks.
>>
>>339679163

Howitzer is right now the worst character in the game and in the pipeline for a buff jsyk

Rampage got a hard nerf that removed one of his actives and replaced it with a passive, but he's probably still very playable. He used to be able to dive towers solo by ulting to regain health instantly.
>>
>>339679632
Okay I guess I'll avoid Howitzer until that buff happens.

Rampage I figured out you have to hit and run which I kind of like, because he just hides out in the jungle a lot of the game.

Twin Blast is really the only other character I've currently played and maybe interested in, but I still don't get how to properly play Ranger; mainly I don't get what I should do at the beginning of the game.
>>
>>339680062

As TwinBlast, my early-game strat is to ONLY get last hits on mid. Do not push the lane; you'll get ganked. Target whatever your minions are targeting and fire only for the last hit. The timing is tricky but you'll learn it. Play conservatively, don't feed, and by the end-game you'll be a beast.

Are you on PS4?
>>
>>339675004
There's that American education again.
>>
>>339682002
yeah LMV_Mookie3
>>
>>339683123

Sent you a friendie. I'm Ubermenschkind. I'll help you out sometime.
>>
>>339683303
Cool thanks dude
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.