[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I heard this leaked while I was sick in bed. How is it? Worth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: MIGHTY_mainart0826_fix.png (799 KB, 1000x737) Image search: [Google]
MIGHTY_mainart0826_fix.png
799 KB, 1000x737
So I heard this leaked while I was sick in bed.

How is it? Worth a download?
>>
Your hallucinations lied.
>>
>>339673729
No but you know what you could do? Download every megaman, megaman zero and megaman legends and marathon them. It will be 90X better than anything inafune can give you
>>
>>339673729
It's not fun. Unfinished build, too, I might add. Despite that the game is playable up to the end, but overall feels like a slog. I'm sure someone streamed it the morning it was leaked, check twitch for replays.

Call E is still better.
>>
>>339674518
>Unfinished build, too, I might add.

Is it a confirmed unfinished build?
>>
yeah, it leaked

and the diarrhea is currently streaming down the legs of everyone who donated to the kickstarter

cleanup on aisle no. 9
>>
>>339674606
What kind of confirmation are you looking for? There was a build date on it dating to June 2015(?) I think
>>
>>339675074

Wait, so it's been completable since june last year? The fuck has taken them so long?
>>
>>339675585
multiplayer and porting it to like 100 other platforms

they should've just done PC and PS4. no one's buying this shit on xbone let alone ps3, 360, wii u, 3ds, vita, fucking iOS etc
>>
>>339673729
Not even If I was payed to play this garbage.
>>
>>339675724
So it is really true that the only thing that cause delay is the multiplayer part? I thought they haven't finish the game and just use that as an excuse.
>>
>>339677758
I wouldn't be surprised if that's the truth and the whole "we're fixing the multiplayer" is bullshit.
>>
>>339674518
How bad is it?
>>
>>339677758
I think it's more of because of that shitty Chinese ps4/xone ripoff coming out in China that the company wanted this game to be a launch title for.
>>
Does anyone have a download link to the late 2015 build? Just saw a stream of it and... hoo boy the voice acting.
>>
Should be called Mighty No.2

AM I RITE SENPAI?
>>
>>339678548
I mean you'll need to watch/play it yourself and decide. IMO I thought it was tedious, sections that mostly consisted of platforming, bad gfx/sfx/music, uninteresting stages, extremely poor story, etc.

Shits sequel bait.
>>
https://mega.nz/#!bJgkkCbb!CZAm8tEBsfhzKwFzBKeKIS96CUqGgzI2l68F3OimB6U
found the link to it in the archive senpai
thanks protofaggot
>>
>>339678962
Does this have english voice acting?
>>
>>339678771

Masterclass?

More like masterass
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.