[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3>1=2>PW>4>GZ>5 Prove me wrong You can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
3>1=2>PW>4>GZ>5
Prove me wrong
You can't
>>
>>339663527

>putting PW above anything

Shit taste confirmed.
>>
>>339663527
2 > 3 > 1 > 4 > 5 > GZ > PW > PO > Acid
>>
>>339663527
Stop it Mr. Kojima
>>
>>339663527
3=1>2>PW>4>5>GZ
>>
I can't because that is correct
>>
2 = 3 > 1 > PW > GZ > 4 > V
>>
3 had shitty gameplay gimmicks that were annoying like the cure and stamina system.
>>
>>339663527
You're right. I can't. I don't agree with you though.
>>
>>339663527
MGS2 is the worst shit ever.

you cannot prove me wrong.

>>339663797
it's easily one of the top 3 MGS games ever created, cocksucker.
>>
>>339663527
V was a descent game, it just wasn't a descent Metal Gear game.
>>
3 is shitty normalfag crap that only Mongoloids like

Prove me wrong 3tards
>>
File: 968.png (832 KB, 1584x1196) Image search: [Google]
968.png
832 KB, 1584x1196
>>339666902
>2 is shit but 3 is good
HAHAHAHAHA

Summerfag invasion has already started here?
>>
It depends a lot on my mood. Generally though:

MG2 = GB = MGS2 > MGS3 > MGS1 > MG1 = MGSV > PW > MGS4 > PO

Something like that. MG1 is rough around the edges but it does a lot of things well despite being the original, and it doesn't irritate the fuck out of me like the games after MGS3 frequently do.
>>
3 had some of my least favorite mechanics like the survival shit but I enjoyed a lot of the story beats. Of all the numbered MGS yes, I'm including V here since we'll never get 5, they are very close in my opinion but my opinion is also a product of the time because of playing all but MGS4 on release.

2 > 1 > V = 3 > 4

I never had a PSP but those games were a fucking chore and I don't have a fondness for the originals even though MG1 was fun to fuck around with and have no idea what the Engrish said.
>>
>>339663527
The design and tech of the Shagohod in MGS3 conflicts with the design of the original metal gears. MGS3 is the one that people who aren't familiar with the series like. It's a retcon game. 2 is the best, despite it's many flaws, followed by 1, followed by 3, followed by 4, followed by PW, followed by V, followed by GZ. The fact that you typed it as 5 and not V shows you're a faggot. V is essential to the title. PW is responsible for a lot of the shitty design decisions in V. 4 still has a lot of replay value and gets more shit than it deserves. I don't care what you say because I know I'm right and you are wrong and an idiot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.