[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Want to play a game >Look through game library of 200+
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: wewe.png (61 KB, 199x224) Image search: [Google]
wewe.png
61 KB, 199x224
>Want to play a game
>Look through game library of 200+ games
>Comb through each game
>See a title and think of every game mechanic and major event that happens in that game.
>Boring.
>Sigh and look to the next. Repeat.
>Every game is boring to me
>You've made this thread already today

Truly this is the ultimate form of suffering.
>>
>>339662930

I find myself playing ASSFAGGOTS just to kill time, this is hell.
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>339662930
I think it's time to move on, OP. Videogames are a shitty hobby anyway.
>>
>>339662930
Just take a break from games for a while.
There are plenty of other ways to occupy yourself.
>>
This is honestly me. Even playing retro games I never played before just feels so outdated in a sense of enjoyment, even ones with gameplay that hasn't been copied over a ton of times.
>>
>>339662930
You fucked up with a big library like that. You probably don't even have time to play it all. Only buy games when you are interested enough to start playing them as soon as you pay.

And ignore most shit people say it's good. It's shit in most cases.
>>
>>339662930
I live only to make children cry in multiplayer.
>>
File: 1415336344802.png (739 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1415336344802.png
739 KB, 1280x720
>>339662930
>try to play Minecraft since it gives me this retarded sense of nostalgia
>it crashes every time
>>
File: 1461416886731.jpg (39 KB, 700x492) Image search: [Google]
1461416886731.jpg
39 KB, 700x492
>have been craving an FPS for like a year now
>no decent FPS games that are populated exist
>tfw desire to play games, but no games to desire

why
>>
>Get addicted to Rust
>100's of hours played
>Update happens
>The game crashes on launch every time now.

It's been one month since then.
>>
>>339665223
PM'd you the fix :^)
>>
I seriously want to play vidya but the prospect of just kicking back, mindlessly playing something with a controller while listening to podcasts or Youtube videos always takes over. Sitting straight with my headset on is just too much of a hassle.

I swear vidya makes me feel like such a lazy bum.
>>
>>339662930
Try playing Sengoku Rance, not for the h-scenes, for the gameplay
>>
>>339662930
I recommend reading the mistborn series or the storm light archive books.
>>
File: Bloodborne.png (36 KB, 276x180) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne.png
36 KB, 276x180
The last game that cured me is modded Stalker, can't wait to get home and cheeki some breeki
>>
Just launch a random game without thinking about it OP

The human brain thinks about all the reasons not to do something but if you just rush in there you'll have fun
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.