[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.strawpoll.me/10374444 When was Nintendo's b
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1405272295676.jpg (29 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1405272295676.jpg
29 KB, 640x400
http://www.strawpoll.me/10374444

When was Nintendo's best console era?
>>
They don't have one. Every era has strong and weak points.
>>
Look at the shine of Mario, almost like a plastic toy, lmao.
>>
>>339664364
That's the plastic look most PC videogames had in the 2005 era.

Nintendo only recently progressed to a similar hardware level the PC had back then, so they are playing around with features everybody else is long done with over a decade ago.
>>
>>339665004
That render's from 1996
>>
>gamecube kiddies
>>
>0 votes for NES
>GCN is in 2nd place
SNES is the obvious winner here but jesus fucking christ
>>
>>339665391
Because The Cube has better games
>>
>>339665391
Gamecube was the only gen Nintendo didn't go full retard on anything as far as public relations goes. NoA even knew how to market properly for once, how the fuck did that even happen?
>>
>all these Gamecubebabbies
>>
>>339665976
Their ads were good, but mostly ineffective, so they didn't "market properly" at all.

It is pretty wild that they only had one generation where they didn't fuck devs and had quality localizations.
>>
>>339666047
Grew up on 64. The Cube is all around better.
>>
>>339666197
Better than the 64 obviously but not SNES.
>>
>>339666173
True. I'd call it an overall good balance of not being retarded as well as having good games getting made. Third parties even gave SOME support to the system too, and didn't even need to censor their games for it at all, unlike the SNES.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.