[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
****ATTN MODS PLEASE STICKY THIS AND BAN ANYONE THAT TRIES TO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: Good-Guy-NintendoMK8-960x540.png (685 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Good-Guy-NintendoMK8-960x540.png
685 KB, 960x540
****ATTN MODS PLEASE STICKY THIS AND BAN ANYONE THAT TRIES TO TROLL NINTENDO FANS WITH THIS REASON BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN THOROUGHLY REFUTED****

There have been some recent criticism of Nintendo concerning an non-issue that I want to bring to light because it is ALWAYS gets brought up EVERYDAY and many of us are getting sick of it!

The non-issue: Does Nintendo engange in region lock practices?. The answer: Yes!

But so what? Region locks serves as an important function that cultivates and promotes the healthy propagation of a platform's library. How do you expect companies to recoup their investment in publishing content that is available in different territories if Nintendo doesn't provide protection for them so that they can devote resources in making a really POLISHED localized product? This is what publishers want. This is what developers wants. This is what consumers wants. It's what you should want. If you want quality POLISHED localization then you should be sending Nintendo emails THANKING them for finally making region locks possible. Please have faith in Nintendo. They know what they're doing.
>>
File: tfw you bought a Wii U.jpg (42 KB, 726x773) Image search: [Google]
tfw you bought a Wii U.jpg
42 KB, 726x773
>>339649942
>this level of blatant falseflagging
>>
>>339649942
>$0.10 has been deposited into your account
>>
Who the fuck needs to import games anyways, only cucks with no life are interested in weeb shit.

Worse that bronies and furfags.
>>
Holy shit dude
>>
File: 1462067271583.jpg (18 KB, 300x292) Image search: [Google]
1462067271583.jpg
18 KB, 300x292
I'm getting horrible flashbacks of the 10 minutes I spent browsing the Nintendo Life forums
>>
>>339650059

I wish I knew how to use the archive because I'm pretty sure this image has been used by one guy to defend Nintendo for that past week.
>>
File: 1464105024914.jpg (94 KB, 720x542) Image search: [Google]
1464105024914.jpg
94 KB, 720x542
shilling this hard hasn't been seen in centuries
>>
>>339649942

If any of you actually believe this is anything but false flagging, you're retarded.
>>
>>339650292
Apparently it's never been posted before
>>
>when you can't tell if this satire, falseflagging, or genuine
>>
fucking nintendogaf
>>
>>339650059
This is like on a whole other level man. I think it's like 5 layers of falseflagging.
>>
>>339650447
You have to wonder who's false flagging.
Several layers
>>
>>339650578
$5 says they found it on some other forums, then modified it slightly before pasting it here.
>>
Acting like an idiot leads ironically leads to summerfags thinking that's acceptable on here.

When /v/ gets even worse than it already is, you will have yourself to blame.
>>
>typical mynintendonews poster
>>
*ATTN MODS*
Is the best way to get your thread deleted because 99% of /v/ threads are breaking one rule or the other (mostly it's the one with no console wars)
>>
>>339649942
..woah........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................really makes you..............................................................................................................................woah
>>
>>339651121
Thank you Anon!
Yes, Nintendo knows whats up.
Most successful hand-held gaming platforms.
streetpass muh niqqa.
Great fucking OSTs and subtle nuances.

Other console makers will always taste bland and stale to me.
>>
>>339650348
What about all the Overwatch threads?
>>
>>339649942
>Region locks serves as an important function that cultivates and promotes the healthy propagation of a platform's library.

And you lost me.
>>
File: 1445687946235.png (32 KB, 808x805) Image search: [Google]
1445687946235.png
32 KB, 808x805
>>339649942
Nintendo has literally been SAVING this industry EVERY GENERATION since the NES! Even if you are a Playstation or Xbox fanboy, you owe Nintendo, because Playstation and Xbox would have destroyed the industry if Nintendo wasn't there to keep them in line, and even you have to recognize that! All of you owe Nintendo big time and all you do is mock them and meme them instead of buying or at least vocally supporting their products!
>>
File: 1453423471785.jpg (89 KB, 808x805) Image search: [Google]
1453423471785.jpg
89 KB, 808x805
>>
File: 1435374355372.jpg (87 KB, 861x1300) Image search: [Google]
1435374355372.jpg
87 KB, 861x1300
>promotes the healthy propagation of a platform's library.
>let's prevent a japanese-only games from ever get bought by dirty gaijins
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.