[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you playing the first good obsidian game ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Why aren't you playing the first good obsidian game ever released?

Seriously this shit is so good
>>
Come on /v/, don't you like dices? cards?
>>
File: aiden-gillen-littlefinger[1].jpg (133 KB, 500x434) Image search: [Google]
aiden-gillen-littlefinger[1].jpg
133 KB, 500x434
>>339631904
>Deathbane
Tell me more.
>>
>>339631904
I love tcg
is this good?
>>
>>339633468
Not cards, no.
I detest TCGs.
>>
>>339633885

Well i'm having fun, it's F2P so no reason to give it a try

It's more of an RPG rather than a TCG, the card in your deck represent your item so if you encounter a trap card you can disable it with a toolkit card, you need weapon card to fight, and the fight is all dice based and weighting if you want to burn your card for higher number (since card also double as your HP) is really fun

Your character also get stronger as they go, the cleric become better at punching skeleton in their face with it's +1 mace, wizards get to cast bigger fireballs and so on
>>
>>339631904
game name? "pathfinder deathbane" on google gives me a physical board game.
>>
>>339634710
damn I love those kind of games more than tcg
thanks anon I'll give it a try
>>
>>339634710
Too bad that the whole point of the game is to make you frustrated with losing enough that you go and buy your way out of it in the cash shop.
>>
>>339635254
Took me a minute to actually find it also

https://pathfinder.obsidian.net/
>>
>>339635254

Pathfinder adventure card game: rise of the runelords
>>
File: 1399067967207.png (49 KB, 314x315) Image search: [Google]
1399067967207.png
49 KB, 314x315
>f2p
>>
>mobile shit

Ya blew it.
>>
File: download.png (7 KB, 263x191) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7 KB, 263x191
>>339635908
>>339635909

It's a port of a real board game and the f2p stuff is more akin to the sfv model where you pay for unlocking stuff (in this case new campigns) earlier than the usual mobile model
>>
This isn't for PC right?
If so, WHY?!
>>
>>339636326

it's coming on steam later, it came out for iphone a few month ago and for android recently

>and they call it the master race
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.