[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Threadly reminder: First Japan saved us from the video game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: nekopalive.jpg (75 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
nekopalive.jpg
75 KB, 460x215
Threadly reminder: First Japan saved us from the video game crash in the 80s, and now they're going to save VR with catgirls.

Thanks, Japan.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/469990/
>>
I saw this thread at the same time yesterday
>>
No, thank you, OP
>>
>>339627389

>playing the lab on my vive
>personality cores voiced by steve blum and justin roiland
>literal ricky and morty cores

unexpected, my sides
>>
>>339627389
>Only 2 catgirls so far
>Need VR but not really cause you can run it without it
>Sekai Project but it probably doesn't matter in this case
At least it's free, right?
>>
>>339627389
I want to fuck Coconut
>>
File: file.png (86 KB, 250x224) Image search: [Google]
file.png
86 KB, 250x224
>>339627389
>Japan saved us from the video game crash in the 80s

>Nintencucks actually believe this

That said, I hope you PCbros will enjoy beta-testing this game for PSVR. There's no way PC will see clean Japanaese VR games. There's a reason why Sony has been so adamant on PSVR, they don't want the Japanese to slip away. Then again, you can keep this game, we already have AC7 and Summer Lesson, both by based Harada who absolutely BTFO'd PCfags on Twitter.

>you didn't fall for the PC meme
>you didn't fall for the idort meme
>>
File: neko.jpg (1 MB, 1155x1725) Image search: [Google]
neko.jpg
1 MB, 1155x1725
>>339627810
Maybe their plan is to release new catgirls as DLC? That'd explain why they've released it for free.
>>
>>339627389
Do you guys think Sayori takes pictures of herself in lewd poses to get a reference for her drawings?
>>
>>339629881
Yes
>>
>>339629881
>>339630883

I've never actually seen what Sayori looks like yet. I hope she's pretty. But whether she is or not, I think I'm happier keeping her appearance an enigma, where she is some magical entity that routinely bestows me with the best catgirls ever.

I should see if I can try to commission her to draw me something someday. Hope it ain't to expensive.
>>
>>339631348
>I've never actually seen what Sayori looks like yet
Doesn't seem like there are any pictures of her on the internet.
>Hope it ain't to expensive.
Probably is since she is quite famous
>>
>>339628075
Any evidence that AC7 is going to be ps4 exclusive?
>>
>>339628075
>Summer Lesson
You mean that tech demo that isn't going to be anything more than that?

you win dood !
>>
>>339627389
Oh yeah totally. Adding moeshit to games makes them better
>>
>>339627389
Maple when?
Vanilla when?
>>
>>339633379
I think Maple is the only Sayori catgirl I haven't seen lewds of.

Not that I particularly want to see any. But it's wouldn't be too awful if I saw some.
>>
>>339631348
Isn't she Chinese, and married? That's all I know.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.