[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Predictions? There is surprisingly little E3 talk this year.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Hype-train.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Hype-train.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
Predictions?

There is surprisingly little E3 talk this year.
>>
>There is surprisingly little E3 talk this year.
Maybe it has to do with the fact that E3 is going to have surprisingly little.
>>
>>339623626
How
>>
>>339623453
There's absolutely nothing to be excited about.
>>
Because it's going to be terrible. Why should I tslk about it?
>>
>>339623676
What are you excited for first. Instead of me defending why I'm not excited, defend your excitement first. As far as I can tell you're the odd one out
>>
>>339623453
I just want stuff on M&BII and Rising Storm 2. I would be hype for Nintendo but they're literally only showing Zelda
>>
>>339623676
That's what I've been wondering since the announcements.
>>
>>339623876
Nobody knows what new stuff they might show. That was always the whole purpose of looking forward to it. Of course we know they will show the .5 gen consoles and ffxv last guardian etc etc but there will still be tons of new stuff likely.
>>
>>339624028
>but there will still be tons of new stuff likely.
there's a fine line between predictions and delusion
>>
>>339624087
It is completely delusional to think there wont be new games / sequels / IPs shown. I agree.
>>
>>339624148
I just can't muster up the excitement for another mediocre year. Sony already added motion controls to their vr, so it's gonna be a lame gimmick for it's first year or two. I was genuinely excited for it. And any game announced is going to be another cash grab full of micrtransactions and a season pass before we're even given a release dates. I won't be shocked in the slighest if FFXV gets slashed into episodes and MoogleBucks. And the NX is just going to be zelda and smash complete/definitive/for nx edition
>>
>>339623453
/v/ is genuinely nintendo focused anon. Nintendo already folded and went home so there's not a lot of hype.

If anyone says their excited for PS4 stuff or Xbone they get shitposted to hell and back so it's not worth it.
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 204x247
>>339623453
>stealing Skullgirl's hype train
Nintendogs...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.