[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking hell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (83 KB, 881x496) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
83 KB, 881x496
Fucking hell
>>
>>339623340
Git gud
>>
>>339623340
theres is nothing hard bout the deacons.
>>
Easiezt boss in the game

And you can summon 3 npc niggers for them
>>
>>339623340
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20XREf55X9E
They have the third best theme imo
1. Soul of Cinder
2. Princes
3. Deacons
>>
>>339623340
heaven*
>>
>>339623658
>Pontiff theme not first

are you high, anon ?
>>
>>339623602
Summoning is basically cheating
>>
These guys were pretty obnoxious as a pure mage character because of their resistance

You shouldn't be having problems with anything else though
>>
>>339623658
>>339623856
>not Oceiros
Don't talk to me or my Ocelotte ever again.
>>
DANKONS OF THE DANK
>>
>>339624090
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OCELOTTE
>>
>>339623918
It's a lot to manage at once. Usually what kills me it the curse buildup if I don't consistently get to one of those tall ones quickly enough.
>>
>>339624195
Hang on, there's a curse build up?
>>
>>339623856
>>339624090
I really, really liked gwyn's theme in the first game.
>>
>>339623340
>Deacons are hard
Equip the ring you get from transposing the soul of Vordt.
Deacons are now the biggest pushover in the game because you regain all your health just by mashing since the ordinarily useless healing effect that procs once after you exhausted your stamina ramps up significantly when hitting multiple foes.
And they attack infrequently enough that the games broken poise isn't an issue.
Unlike trying to spin2win the skelegangbang before Wolnir this fight offers no significant threat of being staggerlocked to death.

You know, unless you transposed that soul to Vordt's Greathammer for some reason.
Because Greathammers or totally viable and not shit or anything.
Even if you fucked up that badly you still have Strength build and the wide sweeping R1s some of those weapons have so it's not entirely shit.
>>
>starter twinblades
>pontiff left eye
>certified invincible while attacking the mass
>>
>>339624256
yeah
last time I wanted to have a bit of fun with them and tried pyromancy. Then I saw a curse bar raising and raising. I R1 spammed the boss.
>>
>>339623602
>summoning
Well that clears how you did it
>>
>>339624313
If you don't have the ring you can use the butcher knife. Heals on hit, has a wide sweep and has an A rank in strength.
>>
>>339624313
From your post, it sounds like I need to be killing these guys left and right. What I had been doing is just going after the lit up one and the archdeacon after he appears.
>>
>>339623340
easiest boss in the game, barring iudex
>>
>>339623602
Crystal sage is way easier but both are a cakewalk
>>
>>339624637
easier than Iudex because he can be a slight pain if you went deprived
>>
>>339624675
if you play distance i think both can be challenging
melee is joke thought i was like what the fuck is that all ?
>>
>>339623340
Use quick weapons with horizontal swipes like the shotel or something.
Putting on either of the Pontiff rings helps too.
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 750x1000
>>339623340
People fucking have trouble with this boss?
>learn2ProfanedGreatsword
>learn2roll
>YOU CAN BACKSTAB THEM
>git gud
If you die to the fucking old people you have no skill as a player
>>
>>339624607
If you have some kind of spin like sellsword twinblades (>>339624379) you can hit plenty of them around you but anything with a wide sweep as opposed to a 360+ works fine, just not as well.
Only the fat ones won't get staggered by that.

You need to get right up in the face of whoever is glowing which is typically right in the middle of the mobs.
I'd also take out the entourage that spawn with the main bad in the second phase.

>>339624675
I'd almost argue that Crystal Sage is harder since there's a real chance to die to CS by getting hit by magic a few times in a row when the clones spawn, whereas the only real threat Deacon's have is the curse buildup if you take too long, which you almost can't unless you're not expecting it.
>>
>>339627025
>learn2use a greatsword that isn't even available by the time you fight this boss
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.