[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
another Remaster coming to PS4: Infamous 1 & 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: kaz hirai.jpg (16 KB, 450x327) Image search: [Google]
kaz hirai.jpg
16 KB, 450x327
PS4 remasters

Beyond Two Souls
God of War III
Uncharted I,II and III
Odin Shpere
The Movie of Us
FFX
Heavy Rain

>Sony is giving the middle finger to everyone who bought a PS3 to play sub 30fps games
>>
File: CvKbXds.gif (307 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
CvKbXds.gif
307 KB, 420x315
>>
File: Wii U Master Race.jpg (11 KB, 261x146) Image search: [Google]
Wii U Master Race.jpg
11 KB, 261x146
Meanwhile, I can buy anything on the Wii library for twenty dollars or less. Including things like Metroid Prime Trilogy, Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, Punch Out, Zack and Wiki, and countless other classics.
>>
>>339622225
>other classics.

Other than Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid there is nothing to play that is worth on wii.

I modded my wii so I don't pay for overpriced used games.
>>
>>339622504
>This is what shitters who don't play games actually believe.
Sure, LKS is on PC now, but TvC and SnP2 are never leaving the Wii.
>>
>>339623762
>but TvC and SnP2 are never leaving the Wii.

Except via emulation but nintendorks probably don't know how to use a computer
>>
File: 4987490823784902780923.jpg (26 KB, 322x297) Image search: [Google]
4987490823784902780923.jpg
26 KB, 322x297
>1080p 60FPS Infamous 1 and 2
I don't think you understand how hard my dick is if that's true
>>
>>339624106
No shit, the entire Wii library is emulatable you dumbfuck, the point was that there's more to the Wii library worth playing than Mario and Metroid.
>>
>>339621661
Citation needed
>>
Infamous is dead, they might aswell remaster them as its the last hurray before Spiderman becomes the focus of Sucker Punch.

Rip Cole, Rip shitty guy in red hat, Rip tumblr girl
>>
>>339624241
>1080p
>60fps
Anon I have some news for you
>>
>>339621661
>Sony is giving the middle finger to everyone who bought a PS3 to play sub 30fps games
As a person who owns every Sony console and a good number of these games that keep getting remastered, I'm not mad that PS3 is losing exclusives but rather that PS4 isn't getting any.
>>
Never played an infamous game, are they good?
>>
>>339625956
The first game is alright, the second game is really fucking good
Second Son is okay but it was rushed as fuck
>>
>>339625956
I liked Infamous Second Son a lot more then the other ones because of how many powers you get.

But in general Infamous is pretty good. Its basically the only third person SuperHero Open World game thats good to this date really.

Which is disapointing because infamous on a whole isny that good. Just better then any other attempts at that genre.
>>
>>339621661
They should get XII remastered.

Don't really care for them generally though, if I played it/owned it before, I don't need it with prettier graphics unless content was added.
>>
>>339626340
>But in general Infamous is pretty good. Its basically the only third person SuperHero Open World game thats good to this date really.

Spiderman 2 bro
>>
They need to put every single Kawazu game up on the psn market for ps4.
>>
>>339622189
People always use this part from citizen kane and I don't think they realize it means the opposite of what they think it does.
>>
Its for people who didn't own PS3s, I don't mind. If you already played the game you can pass on these releases.
>>
source?
>>
>>339626560
take off your retard goggles

as a side note though, the PS4 is getting an exclusive non-movie tie in spiderman game

only remaster I actually hope for is demons souls though, which gladly enough was rumored to be under works by an outsourced studio
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.