[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /v/ hate the Uncharted series? They're all pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: uncharted-4-indy-184266.jpg (149 KB, 655x370) Image search: [Google]
uncharted-4-indy-184266.jpg
149 KB, 655x370
Why does /v/ hate the Uncharted series?

They're all pretty fun. Well, maybe not the first one.
>>
>>339614372
Don't look Marion

Don't look at the game ripping us off.
>>
>>339614372
First one was only one I played.

I disliked it and Nate has none of the charm of Indiana Jones. More like quips of Joss Whedon.
>>
>>339614372
It is not on PC
>>
>>339615005
This, plus /v/ can't appreciate linear games. Anything that isn't a full sandbox is considered a walking simulator.
>>
I only really liked the second one, and if it weren't for Chloe, I don't think I would've
>>
I've played 1, 2, and 3. Here are my thoughts:
Graphics are good, for console. Shooting is boring, it's just generic 3rd person cover shooting with bad AI. Platforming is even worse, it's literally just hold the stick in one direction and press X. The stories are fun. I'm a sucker for stories about ancient treasure and whatnot, so I like them.
Overall, 6/10 series. Enjoyable but nothing special. I think 3 was my favorite, because it had the best gameplay, and also how the story connected with 1, while 2 was a totally separate story.
>>
They're ok but a bit on the boring side. There's a lot of climbing and walking around and it's not very interesting.
>>
>>339615151
Dark Souls series is far from being a sandbox yet only a vocal minority considers it a walking simulator.

Uncharted is considered a walking simulator because if ND put half of effort they put into graphics to make an actual fun game it would be passable

Oh and before you ask I have a PS4 with Uncharted collection.
>>
So I know Uncharted and it's treasure hunting is Indiana Jones inspired, but who's Drake based off of?
I remember reading Drake is inspired by some dude who's gun jammed and killed like 10 guys unarmed.
>>
>>339614372
I don't hate the uncharted series
But I hate all the faggots spamming UC4 this UC4 that. Its a fucking movie, not a game.
UC2 > UC1 > UC3 >>>> Garbage > UC4
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.