[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games that you hate that everybody seems to like for some reason.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Morrowind_1.jpg (18 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Morrowind_1.jpg
18 KB, 320x240
Games that you hate that everybody seems to like for some reason.

I'll start with Morrowind.
>shitty setting
The setting is weird and not "Tolkien-esque" enough for me. I want castles and dragons not crab people and floating tentacle things in an ash desert. Oblivion has by far the best setting of any TES game.
>shitty lore
Morrowind tramples on the lore established in the first two games by ignoring the nine divines and instead creating a whole other story that was nowhere as good.
>shitty combat
The combat in the first three mainline Elder Scrolls games weren't very good. With Morrowind, when you were lucky enough that the hitbox recognized a hit, it still did very little damage. The combat was fixed in Oblivion, another reason it is the greatest game.
>>
>The setting is weird and not "Tolkien-esque" enough for me
Too obvious.
>>
>>339612681
>have an unpopular opinion on something
>"Hurrr bait!"
>>
File: dips fedora.gif (2 MB, 335x258) Image search: [Google]
dips fedora.gif
2 MB, 335x258
Nice try, pup
>>
>>339612318
>The setting is weird and not "Tolkien-esque" enough for me
Opinion discarded. :^)
>>
>>339612318
Mad Oblivioncuck who got BTFO in the Oblivion thread detected.
>>
>>339613283
Complain all you want about "muh leveled enemies" and "muh potato-faces", Cyrodiil was an awesome land to explore and Oblivion had a bajillion things to do in it.
>>
File: Hide_Morrowind_Threads.png (457 KB, 1306x892) Image search: [Google]
Hide_Morrowind_Threads.png
457 KB, 1306x892
False-flag thread.
Faggot
>>
>>339612681
>someone has a different opinion than me
>omg bait:DDDD

just kill yourself autist
>>
>>339612318
Combat in Morrowind is actually the best in the series. It's best both in the hack and slash, and RPG combat. None of other TES games are nearly as reactive as Morrowind. And the only other TES that could compete with it's RPG combat mechanics is Daggerfall, where Speed attribute actually affected attack speed.
>>
>shitty setting
>would rather have Tolkien shit that's in pretty much every single other fantasy game
Weeeeeeewweeeeew
>>
>>339615570
This is a shitpost, right?
>>
>>339616092
>implying OP isn't a Morrowfag trying to bait with the edgy setting meme
>>
>>339616159
Sure showed him champ.
>>
>>339613639
Cyrodiil was a boring fucking randomly generated copy pasted shit map where EVERYWHERE looked the exact same. The randomly generated field near Chorrol was the same randomly generated field near Skingrad. Compare this to the bunch of different terrains in Morrowind, or the holds in Skyrim where each one was unique.

Oblivion is the worst Elder Scrolls game
>>
>>339612318
How the fuck is mindlessly whacking at damage sponges with no regard to skill levels or stamina considered "better combat"?
>>
>>339618175
wait which elder scrolls game are you describing here
>>
File: 1459054071196.gif (3 MB, 442x250) Image search: [Google]
1459054071196.gif
3 MB, 442x250
>>339618175
b-but skyrim is just better! like wow... do you even have to ask?!
>>
>>339618309
your favourite one
>>
>>339612318
You should've started with the combat, that way more people would've read past the first one.
>>
>>339618450
B-BUT MODS
>>
Hey guys, OP from oblivion thread
Is morrorwind a good game? Or can i skip it?
>>
>>339618984
>Is morrorwind a good game? Or can i skip it?
It didn't age that well but you should really give it a try. Some of its qualities are timeless, though.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-22-18-14-21.png (143 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-22-18-14-21.png
143 KB, 960x540
>>339619673
Ok. Thanks! :)
>>
Nice falseflagging, Morrowcuck, your game still sucks all the cocks
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.