[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Starting new playthroughs when they haven't even finished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 1464797727646.png (644 KB, 957x537) Image search: [Google]
1464797727646.png
644 KB, 957x537
>Starting new playthroughs when they haven't even finished uploading the ones they've beat
>>
If even that fat bald ugly guy can become an eceleb maybe there's hope for me.
>>
>playing "lol so bad" games that just end up being boring to watch
>>
>>339610014
Exactly.

Chasing Dead isn't fun to watch, it's boring as fuck. Same goes for Ride to Hell and all the other shitty games they think make for good entertainment. One off videos sure, but full playthroughs? Fuck off.
>>
>>339609887
*fat bald ugly guy who has to wear a mask to make sure he doesn't stop breathing during his sleep
>>
>>339610383
haha damn. What a sad sack of shit.
>>
File: Ustabiaz[1].jpg (77 KB, 1091x1020) Image search: [Google]
Ustabiaz[1].jpg
77 KB, 1091x1020
Who's the better counterpart in each category?

>Matt vs Takahata 101
>Pat vs Plague of Gripes
>Woolie vs Brennan Williams
>Liam vs Cranky Construct
>>
File: 1450416152618.jpg (476 KB, 1289x1266) Image search: [Google]
1450416152618.jpg
476 KB, 1289x1266
Will they even do the first Dark Souls on the channel? EVERY soulsbourne playthrough they've put up has been a shitshow and extremely revealing as to how bad they truly are at video games in general
>>
>>339611852
None because I hate every single one of those twats they hang out with.

The guy who commentates on the Demon's Souls stream has an annoying fucking voice that makes me want to strangle him.
>>
>>339612737

I hate German Spy and Bunnyhop.

Those 4 are alright, though, with Brennan > Plague > Takahata > Cranky
>>
>pat full bald with full beard
fucking amazing
>>
>>339609825
They already uploaded the end of Chasing Dead on Vessel, you can watch it for free.

Also that's a retarded complaint. They finish games weeks if not months before the final episode comes out, are they supposed to sit on their asses until then and only then start recording a new series? What for?
>>
>>339612978
He looks like a fat ginger Emperor Ming
>>
>>339613356
>They already uploaded the end of Chasing Dead on Vessel, you can watch it for free.
How about they put it on the only website that matters: youtube.

>Also that's a retarded complaint. They finish games weeks if not months before the final episode comes out, are they supposed to sit on their asses until then and only then start recording a new series? What for?
You're not understanding me. I don't care when and what they record, I care about what they upload.

They started uploading Twilight Princess, Dark Souls III and Deus Ex but before they finished uploading all the parts for those they started uploading Chasing Dead. Just fucking finish uploading one of the other 3 playthroughs before you start putting out Chasing Dead videos.
>>
>>339611860
Desperation card when the substituir Really start tô fall
>>
>>339611852
plague is the only one who stands a chance but unfortunately he's up against greatest friend
>>
>>339613676
>How about they put it on the only website that matters: youtube.
They get more money if they upload it on Vessel and keep it exclusive for a couple of days, don't pretend you don't understand the rationale behind that choice.

> but before they finished uploading all the parts for those they started uploading Chasing Dead.
Which is another unreasonable complaint, because
1) Chasing Dead ended up being only 7 episodes long
2) nobody established that you can't have more than three series up, and
3) maybe they had holes in their schedule they needed to fill, so there was no alternative
>>
>>339613987
>They get more money if they upload it on Vessel and keep it exclusive for a couple of days, don't pretend you don't understand the rationale behind that choice.
I don't give a fuck about why they do it, just put the fucking videos on youtube.

>Which is another unreasonable complaint, because
1) Chasing Dead ended up being only 7 episodes long
So what, that's 7 slots for another playthrough. Dark Souls III would be finished now if Chasing Dead hadn't been uploaded.

2) nobody established that you can't have more than three series up, and
Finish what you started before you start something else, it's fucking annoying to watch an LP and then suddenly have its release schedule fucked up by some shitty new LP.

3) maybe they had holes in their schedule they needed to fill, so there was no alternative
But you just fucking said they finish games weeks if not months in advance of uploading, make your mind up.
>>
>>339610383
He's also 5'3" and worked as a grocery cashier before this.
>>
>>339614345
And is dating a woman who he barely ever actually sees because she's either studying in Japan or off galavanting around the world most likely riding tons of cocks.
>>
>>339614249
>I don't give a fuck about why they do it, just put the fucking videos on youtube.
Go pout in your mother's lap, not here.

>So what, that's 7 slots for another playthrough. Dark Souls III would be finished now if Chasing Dead hadn't been uploaded.
No it wouldn't.

>Finish what you started before you start something else, it's fucking annoying to watch an LP and then suddenly have its release schedule fucked up by some shitty new LP.
What the fuck does this even mean, they already had three series going at the same time, so they weren't waiting to finish something before starting something else already. Only now apparently it's a problem, because they started the one LP you don't care about?

>But you just fucking said they finish games weeks if not months in advance of uploading, make your mind up.
I don't have to make my mind up, you have to fucking understand what I'm saying.
Holes in the schedule are caused by tons of different things, even if you have the video already done. Also what I said doesn't mean that they already finished recording Deus Ex, Twilight Princess or Dark Souls when Chasing Dead started, and indeed they hadn't.
>>
>>339614345
And dropped out of college and got arrested for assaulting an ex before that.
>>
>>339611860
People never watched them because they were good at video games, but yeah, the stuff I heard about DS3 was embarrassing.
>>
>>339613676
Chasing Dead is so much more watchable than any of those 3 playthroughs though
>>
i unsubbed around part 6 of the dark souls 3 LP
what has happened since then
>>
>>339616746
Pat has been horribly, terribly, irredeemably exposed as a shitty video game player. He's officially surpassed DSP with this playthrough.

He's:

>Grinded to a much higher level than DSP. Far earlier too. He was a higher level in Crucifixion Woods than DSP was when he beat the game

>Summoned actual human players for bosses like Wolnir. DSP only summoned for the hardest boss in the game.

>Used no less than 3 guides to make sure he doesn't miss anything even though he was supposed to do a blind playthrough

>Farmed hours and hours worth of upgrade materials so he doesn't have to commit to a weapon and can switch out so something more more cheesable on the fly if he's getting destroyed

>Spent HOURS lying and crying on twitter because of the backlash. He's now incredibly passive aggressive in the LP because his ego can't take it.

>Even with all these advantages, he's still getting trumped constantly.

Woolie should have been on controls
>>
Takahata is so fucking hot
>>
File: 1462201523441.jpg (46 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
1462201523441.jpg
46 KB, 500x360
>It's a woolie explains a kinda funny joke to matt and he proceeds to repeat it any chance he gets episode
>>
>>339614345
and constantly talks about how sexy black men are
>>
>>339619746
>It's a matt tries to act like a nigger episode
>>
>>339621282
>its a pat can't take his shit anymore and starts undercutting the joke before it even comes up episode
>>
>>339621282
>its a matt is not involved in the game whatsoever and just repeats what other people say episode
oh wait he always did that
and i really doubt that he still doesnt do that now that ive unsubbed
>>
E
C
E
L
E
B

C
A
N
C
E
R
>>
>>339621702
yeah it's gotten to the point where if matt didn't work on some part of testing the game, he has absolutely no interest in what's going on
>>
>>339614249
>I don't give a fuck about why they do it

Good thing the world doesnt revolve around you child.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.