[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Denuvo has been cracked. Just to let you shills know, WE WON.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 12074241364l.jpg (10 KB, 477x249) Image search: [Google]
12074241364l.jpg
10 KB, 477x249
Denuvo has been cracked. Just to let you shills know, WE WON.
There is a certain russian site that offers access to all Denuvo games via a steam server bypass somewhere.
To access it you need to donate through a special link and include a special pass phrase. Each account is manually activated.
The instruction oh how to do all this i found on a russian site since i'm russian, you wont find it unless you can read it.
Once again, the russians have done it. Not giving you the link for the obvious reasons.
If it gets shut down, they'll go the Tor/bitcoin route. Pirates win anyway.
Now it's just a matter of time for the crack to go public.
I'm gonna pirate the shit out of all those denuvo games. Fuck denuvo.
>>
Btw, mkdev is working on a public crack alongside that too.
All we can do is support him for now.
If denuvo gets cracked again, that means devs are actually gonna botch denuvo, since it's been cracked a fuckton of times already and it's the shittiest DRM people have ever dealt with.
>>
I wish I had bothered with that bitcoin scam. I could have been rich.
>>
>>339603357
>I'm gonna pirate the shit

Anon you can already pirate something like 7 Denuvo games
>>
OP here, when the crack goes public i'm gonna shill the fuck out of it everywhere on 4chan just so people can pirate THE FUCK OUT of denuvo shit.
Don't fuck with us pirates.
>>
Why don't you just pay for your games ?
Don't you feel bad for stealing ?
>>
Haha yeah, I'm totally gonna pay for fucking pirated AAA open world collectathons
>>
>>339603849
>stealing
it's just a copy anon, i wasn't gonna buy it anyway
>>
>>339603849
well, perhaps he just want to "show em".
after all that recent /v/ denuvo forcing, he might have a point to disprove.

still, the news makes me glad, since it means EA will get less money. not even gonna touch those games though.
>>
cs rin ru?
>>
>>339603357
So your paying people to crack the game instead of just buying the game from the developer/publisher?

This is absolutely retarded logic
>>
>>339603357
>to access it you need to donate through a special link and include a special pass phrase

Nice try Dimitry Ivorich
>>
File: 1381256932186.jpg (6 KB, 249x217) Image search: [Google]
1381256932186.jpg
6 KB, 249x217
>>339603357
>To access it you need to donate
whole point of piracy is getting shit for free, not paying somebody else
>>
File: 1440380906991.jpg (76 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1440380906991.jpg
76 KB, 1000x1000
Friendly reminder that all Denuvo threads are bait.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 236x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 236x230
>pay money to download pirate games
>>
>>339603837
>us pirates
Your a fucking leech who contributed nothing to it
>>
>>339603849
Preface: I'm not a pirate
It isn't stealing because they aren't losing anything.
Imagine if a hobo who couldn't afford a bicycle came into your store and magically made a copy of the bicycle and ran off with it.
You don't lose a sale because the hobo never was gonna buy it in the first place.
>>
This is the website, you can get DOOM for $1

Denuvocucks BTFO THE FUCK OUT

http://antidenuvo.com/
>>
>>339607673
>sign in through steam
hahahaha
>>
File: Pirate.png (41 KB, 950x874) Image search: [Google]
Pirate.png
41 KB, 950x874
>>339603849
It's not stealing if you never intended to get the game before pirating.
If there wasn't a purchase going to be made before you thought of pirating it, it's not hurting them.
I'm not a pirate.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.