[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so frekin hyped for this game i cant WAAIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: nomanssky.jpg (18 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
nomanssky.jpg
18 KB, 225x225
so frekin hyped for this game i cant WAAIT
>>
Explore ZILLIONS of copy/paste palate swapped planets!
>>
>>339599750
it's not even multiplayer and has no gameplay

it's literally just exploring and naming things
>>
>>339599750
No Man's Buy
>>
>>339599750

Well you can wait another 2 months because it launches August 9th.
>>
>>339600005
>it's not even multiplayer
Why do people act surprised when they say this?

The dev always said it was about you exploring and that multiplayer is not and was never intended to be a large part of the game.

If you wanted some magical universe MMO then you have the wrong game and you ALWAYS had the wrong game.
>>
Whoa walking simulator on reused asset planets? Count me in!
>>
>>339600157
it's literally a walking simulator, but with space gimmick to swap between biomes.

NO CONTENT

NO GAMEPLAY

== not a game
>>
spore
>>
File: scr00005 (2).jpg (293 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
scr00005 (2).jpg
293 KB, 1920x1080
Just get spaceengine instead. Works the same way, but at least it looks fucking good.
>>
Yeah I was super excited for this game.
Then I realized after 4 hours of gameplay, it's going to start getting repetitive, and that there's no depth to the gameplay, just walk and collect.
>>
>>339600235
If you don't like the sound of a generated single player exploration game then don't buy it. Suddenly, the problem is completely solved.
>>
Isn't there combat or some survival elements to it?
>>
>>339599750
:3
>>
This will be known as one of the biggest memegames ever created. It will be played for a week at most, and then people will be bored. The gameplay of all planets will be exacly identical, it's just gonna feel like, oh wow they life is more green looking here.
>>
>>339600389
it's not a game.

A game has gameplay.
>>
>>339600157
>Why do people act surprised

Because most people would enjoy going on a comfy explanation trip with a friend.
>>
>>339600389
Not enough. I'd rather laugh at people who DO think it looks good.
>>
File: 1458331370698.jpg (104 KB, 480x626) Image search: [Google]
1458331370698.jpg
104 KB, 480x626
>all this anger
Haven't you guys learnt to separate the hype from the game yet?
At least wait until the game's out before you pass judgement.
>>
>>339600235
>>339600373
>>339600490

correct answers read'em
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.