[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished beating Dark Souls 3 last night. I've played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Dark-Souls-PS3-Box-Art-JP.jpg (488 KB, 1516x1758) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Souls-PS3-Box-Art-JP.jpg
488 KB, 1516x1758
Just finished beating Dark Souls 3 last night. I've played it so much I want to move to something else. I'm about half way through Ds2, and never really played Ds1.

Should I finish Ds2 or just go with Ds1?
>>
>>339597871
you've already fucked it up so just do what you want
>>
>>339597969
Implying it matters
>>
Why do retards always start from the sequels?
>>
>>339597871

DS2 is best left alone. Just play DS1 and forget 2 exists.
>>
>>339598084
I forgot why I did. I guess because I didn't know there was a 60fps mod for Ds1, and I didn't have a controller at the time.
>>
>>339598053
It does though, the controls for dark souls one have aged terribly. Will always love it but it just doesn't compare to bloodborne or even sotfs anymore.
>>
>>339598053
yeah, it doesn't matter anymore. that's why I told him to just to what he wants
>>
>>339598084
so they can post misinformed opinions about differences they don't know or understand on /v/
>>
>>339598363
No. The order which you play the games does not matter.
>>
>>339598656
yeah they do. sorry you're in denial.
dark souls 3 is like a "best of" game with throwbacks from all the previous ones. your experience with it will be more lacking if you haven't played the previous titles
>>
>>339598847
Nope, no need to apologize.
>>
>>339597871
Hello fellow citizen of Reverseland. Good on you to start with part 3. Now finish part 2 and you'll finally be ready to play part 1. And don't let those pesky developers and their useless numbers tell you in which order to play games. Or read books. Or watch movies.

Some tips for DS1: Start with Gwyn, he's easy after all. Once you're done with him head into the DLC area and do all the optional bosses there. Then you should be well equipped to gather the lord souls and face Ornstein and Smough. After that you only have to get through Sen's Fortress and ring the Bells of Awakening.

And once you're done with the game, you will notice the sensation of shrinking. When that sets in make sure to quickly crawl up your mothery vagina and die.
>>
OP here.

Im just going to use my superior intellect and manually purge the memories of ever playing Ds2 or Ds3. Have a nice day everyone.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.