[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are any heroes OP or unbalanced or is it all invalid whining?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Are any heroes OP or unbalanced or is it all invalid whining?
>>
widowmaker is a bit too strong in the hands of someone who is actually a good shot
>>
Symmetra is pretty underpowered imo
>>
both
>>
the balance has already said that Mcree's getting nerfed (specifically his fan the hammer is going to be harder to spam for kills) and Dva is getting buffed (to undo the nerf they hit her with on release day). If pro player usage is any indicator we can probably expect small nerfs to Lucio and some buffs to Mei, Hanzo, and Zarya.

The actual balance changes are going to make scrubs whine even more.
>>
I consider myself an above average player; I have seen myself being outplayed by almost every class at least once due to the player on the other side being clever about his character's skills, mobility and hp. Most of the time my death could have been avoided by playing differently or just being more cautious to the battlefield. So most of the time it will be invalid whining.

That being said, fuck your "easy to hunt down" theorycrafting; bastion is just too rewarding for being a 1 click sitting turd. Go attack on bastion and tjor, good luck staying alive for more than 5 seconds while crying inside "EASY TO KILL EASY TO KILL I CAN KILL"
>>
>>339589976

Mccree definitely, flashbang + fan the hammer is literally guaranteed kill. no idea how to fix it, flash bang in general is a really good ability and the roll + reload is pretty good too. Compare that to someone like pharah who gets stuck with the mostly useless knock back shot
>>
why does mei get 250 hp (enough to survive most hits) and an invincible heal
>>
>>339589976
Mcree is op right now but being looked at by blizzard.
>>
Reinhardts shield is too large/durable, junkrats ult blast radius is too big, lucio needs a minor nerf. That's pretty much it, game is surprisingly balanced imo.
>>
>>339595198
Reinhardt's shield can easily be destroyed by focused fire by a turret or Bastion, and he can always be flanked.
>>
Considering how people complain about almost every char it seems pretty balance
>>
>>339595198
Reinhardts shield is fine, a single bastion can take it down pretty quickly.
>>
D.va can kill up close with her guns, but far away it is painfully slow. She needs a range damage buff.
>>
McCree does too much damage. Also nice to see the stealth change on the leaver penalty. 75% as opposed to 25% a few days ago. I suppose the commujnity really needs to be forced to stay in shitty teams so the matchmaking can make sure of the 50% :^)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.