[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing FE conquest Chapter 13 >see Scarlet on the map,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 2000x1119) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 2000x1119
>playing FE conquest Chapter 13
>see Scarlet on the map, thinking to myself : "damn I want to recruit her".
>the only thing you hear from her after the battle is that she got tortured and killed in a gruesome way because she's a nohrian traitor

W..wow
>>
You can recruit her if you spend more money
>>
No, it's impossible to recruit her in conquest. She ded
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 736x736
I started with Conquest, so I'm stoked to see how Scarlet turns out in Birthright/Revelations
>>
>>339584498
i fucking hope her destiny change in this one
>>
She's alright, prepromotes aren't nearly as bad in fates as they are in other FE games
Birthright is pretty boring tho
>>
>>339583468
>liking men
>>
that S support though
>>
>>339584498
She only lives in Birthright.

>>339585689
How is skymilf? I wanna use her in Revelation when I get there.
>>
>>339584498
She dies in Revelation too, and it's kinda cheap.
>What am I gonna tell Ryoma?
Damn I kinda wish they would have just given them a support line. The DLC convo and the "playful" back and forth between those two is kinda annoying.
>>
>>339586518
Not the guy you're linking to, but from my fiddling around in birthright, skymilf is pretty decent actually. Kinshi knight fills a really nice niche, and while at the point I'm at, Takumi surpassed her, she had her moments.

There are no real bad units in Fates anyway. Some you may expect to shine in other areas than what you expect them to (looking at you Rinkah) but you can pretty much always pick anybody you want and with time, make them good. Because god forbid someone's waifu or husbando ends up being dead weight
>>
>>339586518
>How is skymilf?
She's decent. I married her and she makes good kana as well
She effective offensively early and a good support throughout
>>
>Scarlet
Fuck off NoA shills.
>>
>>339588493
I know this is drive-by shitposting, but Scarlet is perfectly fine as a name coming from Crimson. Did you get mad when they changed Senerio to Soren?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.