[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
based "4 hours" guy finally address Overwatch value
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 14
File: Untitled.png (377 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
377 KB, 848x480
based "4 hours" guy finally address Overwatch value and microtransactions problem
>>
>microstransaction problems
it's all cosmetic, what's the problem?
>>
>>339580497
he was whining about how the lootboxes sucked and he kept getting things he didn't care for.
>>
>>339580497
Its not. Angry Joe is trying to stay relevant.
>>
>>339580553
that's what he gets for paying for RNG
>>
>>339580497
the problem is that it's random, instead of giving you currency you get random shit that you don't like, so even if you spend money, you probably wouldn't get what you want.
>>
>>339580271
I don't understand it, buying lootboxes is for stupid cunts with spare money. the normal players get them as a reward for levelling up, which imo is a great way to celebrate levelling up
>>
>>339580497
It's not a free to play game so it isn't acceptable.
>>
File: 1464619161651.gif (222 KB, 203x199) Image search: [Google]
1464619161651.gif
222 KB, 203x199
he told the truth and "gamers" hate him for it
im so fucking sick of all these entitled babies who go fucking apeshit if you even insinuate theres something bad about something they like
I'm probably older than most of you and i've seen this fucking shit go on for 15 years
I'm so fucking tired of these screaming children I might quit videogames
FUCK
>>
>>339580497
Unlocks too slowly

1 box per level is pretty much designed to get you to spend money on it. Especially when you take in to account that you can get duplicates
>>
>>339580709
calm down joe
>>339580730
or you could just play the game for what it is instead of stroking your epeen over useless cosmetics
>>
>>339580674
so? Don't buy it. It literally has 0 effect on the main game. Hell, you can get loot boxes for free so why is it even an issue? TF2 and CSGO had far worse microtransactions with the key bullshit.
>>
>>339580497
your autism that enables this is the problem

you guys have degenerated my hobby into oblivion
>>
>>339580730
>Unlocks too slowly

or perhaps you just don't have any patience. and it's fucking cosmetics. they don't affect the game at all.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 419x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 419x433
>>339580709
>hurr damn kids hurr

Settle down there old timer.

I suppose people like joe would rather have the option to just outright purchase currency? So then you can buy what you want? That's fucking cancer.

Or maybe he'd rather have paid character and map dlc like stillborn?
>>
I would't mind if you could buy currency with money and get what COSMETICS you like. This shit is just hooking kids into gambling.
>>
>>339580730
Its a fps who the fuck cares what costume your character is wearing, if blizzard wants to trick fucking retarded degenerate faggots into wasting their money, then they can go ahead, them having a wolf hat wont make me feel left out.
>>
>>339580884
>This shit is just hooking kids into gambling.
Well no shit that's exactly what it was designed to do
>>
>>339580674
To be fair after a certain point you start getting all dupes so all you get is currency.
>>
>>339580884
How can it be gambling if there is 0 possible return?
>>
>>339580674
It's the call of duty effect. Except call of duty players have it worse
>>
>>339580827
then stop taking games so seriously and get a better hobby.
>>
>>339580709
>Complains about the lack of game reviews
>Complains about joe only love to review about movies
>Complains about the lack of quality due to he's currently on holiday and making the video on a crappy laptop
>Complains about a certain opinion joe has about the game
Why are you overwatch babies such a hater?
You are manbabies!!
He's just telling the truth!!
>Completely ignoring the first 3 complains

>shitfest on youtube video
>I might quit videogames
Please quit. The world could be better without a entitled faggot like you
>>
>>339580674
I won't, but if I want a skin of one of mi favourite characters and the RNG is being an asshole maybe I'll never get it. The problem is that they made it that way so idiots would buy loot crates, that's why everything is locked and whe have a fuckton of shitty graffitys, so the chance of getting something decent or new is way lower.
>>
>>339580784
>why don't you just play the game for what it is

But then I'd just be playing the same maps and modes over and over again
>>
>>339580884
sounds like a great way to teach kids about gambling.
>>
>>339580497
>i-it's just cosmetic
That's how it fucking starts. This shit should never be okay, go seek help for your gambling addiction.
>>
How do you like your modern vidya design senpai
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g79dWuqXe5o
>>
>>339580271

Wasn't Joe a Battleborn shill though?
>>
>it's ok when Blizzard does it

why EA and Bungie got shit for this but not Bliz?
>>
File: 1459036107246.jpg (23 KB, 170x260) Image search: [Google]
1459036107246.jpg
23 KB, 170x260
>>339581034
>that's how it starts, you'll see!
>>
>>339581034
Unlocking cosmetics by playing the game has always been a GOOD thing, the fact that morons are allowed to pay money instead is win/win for me, i get them for free, and blizzard keeps making content to support the money givers.
>>
>>339581074
I'm not sure what you're referencing exactly but I think people are more accepting of it in overwatch because everything they add will be free because of it.
>>
>>339581143
I would agrre if the drops weren't random and full of fucking graffitys.
>>
>>339580970
fuck off you asshole, how about you kill yourself because you should stop talking living so seriously
>>
>>339581153
full price game with lack of content.

Overwatch literally have only 2 mode Quick Play and Brawl. no rank mode no single player. and locking all cosmetic behind RNG and paywall.

it's unacceptable for full price game
>>
>m-muh cosmetics are bad, you shouldn't have to pay to get it faster
>m-muh if you accept cosmetics, you'll also accept other paid stuff
How can you be that retarded?
>>
>>339581224
You'll get nice stuff eventually, although i wish some of the stuff besides sprays were tied to achievements.
Tech Support, Steambot legendaries so far
>>
>>339581278
>$40
>full price
how old are you
>>
>>339580497
>microtransactions in a non-free game is okay now
fuck this gay earth
>>
>>339581262

I've got a gun to help you kill yourself. Just ask and I'll be sure to provide it.

You're clearly worthless, so just end your life and nobody will even care. Your parents might even be happy for once in their lives.

>thank god he comitted suicide
>now we don't have to deal with the same of saying he was our child

Pretty fucking embarrassing if you think about it. So, make your parents proud, for once in your lifetime.
>>
>>339581338
it's full price on console.

and 40$ is still too much
>>
>>339581278
3 modes in quick play

Rank mode next month I think.

Also cosmetics are not locked behind a paywall you can get all of them besides origin just by playing.
>>
>>339581424
>playing any fps game on a console
o i am laffin
>>
Did splatoon get as much shitpost as OW is getting for its content?
>>
>>339580497
I've heard this in countless numbers of games before and they always end up going down the same road. What is to stop Blizzard from doing the same?
>>
>>339581395
they don't hold back any playable content and you can get all the items for free just by playing the game.

What's the issue.
>>
>>339580271

>Plays Bastion for 12 hours both on and off steam
>Only plays other character only for an hour or two
>He thinks that he has enough experience to make an informed opinion for this game.

Seriously?! What's this guy's gimmick and why people are watching him play this? he seems boring and plays like a normie!
>>
>>339580497
I would take a level system over random lootboxes any day of the week. Like play the hero you want and unlock a skin with him every 5 level and a legendary every 25 or so.
>>
>>339581143
>i get them for free
looks like somebody doesn't get how the f2p model works

in heroes of the storm it was easier and faster to pay the 100 bucks upfront to unlock everything instead of playing for free and unlocking stuff that way

time it takes to earn money with a job to pay the hundred bucks > time it takes to unlock everything for free

playing for free isnt an option

do you think they don't apply that to jewwatch?
>>
>>339581481
It was a nintendo game, it got a fucking load of shitposting before everyone forgot about it.
>>
>>339581481
>people actually defended the inability to invite friends to a party because nintendo does no wrong
It was incredible
>>
>>339581481
splatoon got worst shitposting. you have to remember it was also marketed to LITERAL children as opposed to overwatch being advertised to young adults/teenagers
>>
>>339581509
nothing. However, just the fact it's a paid game base and not an MMO leaves me with a little bit of faith.

It's not hurting anything right now and you can access all the content without having to pay so let the retards spend their money.
>>
>>339581421
>that butthurt
hmmhhmm yes give it to me I can almost smell it
>>
>>339581518
He's doing it for publicity, views, and thumbs up. That's how he makes his money.
>He thinks that he has enough experience to make an informed opinion for this game.
He probably doesn't believe it himself. Its a highly controversial game right now and he's just shooting for view count, subs etc.
>>
He has a point.

You see something you like for your favorite character and you should be able to buy if you're going to do cosmetics right.
No rng gambling bullshit this is so fucking scummy in design.
>>
>>339581475
now u are ignoring the actual problem.
>b-but muh platform war
>>
>>339581006
isn't that the entire point of the game?
>>
>>339581595
black ops 3 and advanced warfare were both paid $60 titles that both said it would only be cosmetics and after a few months introduced pay2win weapons inside the boxes.

Activision/Blizzard has done it before, nothing stopping them now.
>>
>>339580709
>I HATE SCREAMING CHILDREN
>He screams
Don't pretend you aren't part of the problem.
>>
>>339581552
Looks like somebody doesn't get how non-f2p works. It starts with the fact that it isn't free. It then moves on to the fact that actual gameplay content is entirely unlocked from the beginning. It ends with the fact that all those "locked" cosmetics, other than pre-order/origins, are things i can get in boxes that are free and that give in game currency.
>>
>>339581728
and you couldn't get said weapons any other way?

also
>COD
>>
>>339581429
each tie to specific map so it doesn't count as a mode it's just different map with different objective.

and as i said it locked behind "RNG" and paywall. and it takes age to get loot box at higher level
>>
why can't I just BUY the level 1890 portrait border??
Why do I have to play the game??
fuck blizzard this game fucking sucks
>>
File: 2016-06-01 04-37-40.jpg (300 KB, 1253x824) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-01 04-37-40.jpg
300 KB, 1253x824
angry joe, kys. the people have spoken
>>
File: 1461900279009.jpg (124 KB, 481x241) Image search: [Google]
1461900279009.jpg
124 KB, 481x241
>>339580709
I know there's some problems with the games I like (and almost all newer games), but just you stop me from enjoying them faggot. You look like the screaming child

That being said micro transactions are never justifiable. At least it's for content you can already get free so anyone who buys a lootbox with real money is pretty much retarded.
>>
>>339581773
In Black Ops 3, the current percentage to get a DLC weapon is less than one percent. The money equivalent to the amount of matches you have to play is about $81 for a possible chance to get a DLC weapon. The worst part is that there are duplicates as well
>>
>>339581831
>Overwatch is Blizzards fastest selling console release

No fucking shit. The only other console game they released was Diablo 3.
>>
>>339581802
What the fuck? So the entire objective and goals being different doesn't count as a different mode?

>at higher level

It eventually resets so it's just as easy as when you started for the first time. I'm glad the skins aren't just something you get easily. It's not like you have to unlock every single one.
>>
>>339581892
That just isn't true at all.
SC64, and Diablo on PSX
>>
>>339581637
You can earn that cosmetic through playing the game and gathering currency.
>>
>>339581949
I should have said "the only other recent console game they released was Diablo 3"

Blizzard doesn't make a ton of shit for consoles.
>>
>>339581481
Both Nintendo and Blizzard fanboys are mentally ill but still I don't remember Splatoon having microtransactions/gambling and it still scored around 7
>>
>>339581672
There is no problem. The idea of what constitutes a worthy purchase and price point is completely subjective.
>>
>>339582014
I mean, sure, but i was also being generous and leaving out everything pre-warcraft.
>>
>>339581773
Now you are changing the discussion. The discussion is that Overwatch will have more than just cosmetics in the boxes. Your argument was that only free2play MMOs do that and that Overwatch is protected from it being that its a paid title. I provided two titles, that are both more expensive than Overwatch at launch and both have a crate system. Both games started out telling their communities and playerbase that it would only be cosmetic. Within a few months pay2win weapons averaging $70 to acquire were being introduced. Both of these games are published by Activision/Blizzard, the same publisher of Overwatch.

You can get crates every level in Overwatch or you can buy them.

You can get a crate in Black Ops every 10 wins. Don't know about Advanced Warfare.

The point I'm making is that Activision/Blizzard have done it before on higher profile games and will do it to Overwatch.
>>
>>339582068
>don't remember Splatoon having microtransactions
>Amiibo to unlock actual in game content
>actually worse than cosmetics
>Somehow it's okay because Nintendo can never be wrong
>>
>>339580497
>only 50 level to get the box
>its littered with TAG spray
>must buy with real money if you arent lucky

see the problem?
Every journo never adress this because they shilled to death by blizz
>>
>>339582014
>Blizzard doesn't make a ton of shit for consoles.

They re released D3 3 times for Consoles
If you bought the 7th gen re release, you pretty much had to double/triple dip & buy it on 8th gen if you wanted new content

Blizz are masterful jews
>>
>>339582171
>>only 50 level to get the box
rofl you mean 1890. Play the game for once, i'm level 60 right now
>>
>>339582116
>pay2win weapons
Overwatch won't have that because each heroes are already defined, you can't change your "weapon" or "skills"

Until you tell me they are gonna sell "scrolls" that affect gameplay like "Start game with 50% ultimate charged" or "Increase 15% damages".

Not to mention
>LOL
>Free Game
>Pay to win with medals that add your stats
>>
File: wp_ss_20160601_0002.png (111 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160601_0002.png
111 KB, 480x800
>>339580709
When an individual is faced with information, that fails to conform to their personal belief, the brain begins to alter their thought processes.

This is done in order to reduce personal discomfort. However it can be used to properly analyze said information, if a person is aware of this reaction.

However as you have said, emotional immaturity, combined with a general lack of critical thinking and analysis ability, results in these knee jerk reactions.

Pic related

https://www.sciencedaily.com/terms/cognitive_dissonance.htm
>>
>>339582337
The only realistic p2w thing blizzard could add without "ruining" balance is adding new characters altogether
>>
>>339582276
>rofl you mean 1890
1890 is a meme.
The portraits changes every 10 levels, and there's only 189 portraits known for now.
But nowhere did it said the max levels is 1890.
People expect the game allow you to continue levelling after 1890, except that your portrait don't change anymore.
>>
>>339582417
oh man that's even better. Also great how your the standard exp resets when your border does too.
>>
>>339582402
yet they already announced future new heroes & maps shall be free.
Only way i can see microtransaction affecting the game is "Pay to reset your rank!" so people can smurf and bully noobs.
>>
>>339582337
You seem to be putting a lot of faith in a publisher not adding anything more than cosmetic items, even though they have stated that they will continue doing it as long as it makes money.
>>
what a ridiculous thing to give a fuck about :D
>>
>>339582651
that's always something to give a fuck about :/
>>
>"having a team of 6 of the same character will need to be disallowed in the future"

Why? Isn't this game supposed to be focused on muh teamplay with the different abilities? If you're able to stomp people with the same character, that's Blizzard's problem. And frankly an embarrassing balance problem to have in a class based FPS.
>>
>>339582552
I'm just not gonna assume things when they haven't happened yet.
Because you can never predict how a dev can fuck up the game.
They seems to be having millions of back up plans to fuck up a game, and each of them is never before seen.
>e.g.
>Dota 2 promised to be only cosmetics
>Then Compendium came out
>Complete quest to get experiences for compendium levels
>Everybody proceed to fuck the game up because they wanted to complete the quest

When the day come overwatch releasing a "pay to early access this new hero for a month!", only that will be the day i start complaining at them.

Until then, just chill and enjoy what we have right now.
>>
>>339581972
Well duh

The point is that the shop shouldn't be in the game it is a slot machine which is scummy as fuck
Young people play this game literally same tactics used here like some mobile f2p garbage but what's even worse is that this game is NOT f2p

so yea totally have fun,play the game and earn those sick skinz that you really want kids!
>>
>>339582116
I understand your caution man,but worst that happens is they put up 1000 different skins/lines/emotes that you can't earn through lootboxes. Which would just be annoying but not really throw the game off.
>>
>>339580709
tf2 is garbage.
>>
>>339582759
there's no team of 6 characters that can't be countered by another team of 6 characters
it's literally impossible
>>
>>339582880
Yeah ideally you wouldn't have anything it but if it's between that and fucking hero and map DLC I'll take that.

They have to have some source of sustainable income from the game aside from the initial purchase to keep it up and provide updates presumably. This is a good non invasive way to do that.
>>
>>339581895
because in the end it's quick play with 12 maps unlike in battlefront where same map can be play with different modes and objective
>>
In general its a disturbing trend, in this particular case of Overwatch its not a big deal. When you break it down mechanically, unlocking boxes with time or credits is the same as unlocking achievements in older games.

Maps and new characters are suppose to be free so if its all cosmetic... let the retards pay for it.

The game has bigger problems than this.
>>
>>339580553
he has millions of dollars so he don't give a fuck
>>
>>339582995
What difference does the mode only being on certain maps make? It's still a different mode.
>>
thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGtM0Swtujw
>>
>>339582995

Is someone seriously using BATTLEFRONT as a defense against anything?
>>
>>339580943
yeah i got 50 currency from 150 (i guess) coins skin (white-red roadhog) correct if i'm wrong since i'm not sure if that was 150 or 450 (?) or 500 skin
>>
>>339582929
UNLIKE OVERWATCH, AMIRIGHT?!
>>
>>339583073
i just did.
>>
>>339581057
and still are
>>
>>339582171
I actually don't see the problem. I seriously don't care if I don't get the cosmetics I want. They're pointless.

All this complaining seems to be coming from people who think cosmetics are the most integral part of the game.
>>
>ITT
>People complains about lack of game contents
>While LOL & Dota had been playing in the same map and mode for years
>& People had been playing the same thing on CSGO
>>
>>339581424
Tf2 cost the same and had even less content, only hl2 saved it from being a flop at release of orange box. Later it improved a lot with updates.
>>
>>339583116
Yep, TF2 is garbage that only reason people play it is becasue they have crappy PC, don't have money nor skill for better games and are addicted to collecting virtual hats, the literal trash of PC gaming. No wonder all retarded edgy kids and brony scum love that piece of shit F2P garbage, stay there.
>>
>>339583041
it's just a map. really.

lets say CS GO. in one map you can play Deathmatch, Arms Race, Competitive blah blah blah the list go on. in overwatch it's one mode per map so the "mode" is just map itself
>>
>>339583216
but it's okay for csgo because every game is different due to rng weapon spread :^)
>>
>>339583297
But you're doing different objectives that is what makes a mode not only "different objectives that work on all maps". That's stupid.
>>
>>339582880
so you're saying you can get something you want if you play the game?
>>
>>339581712
>what is progression
>>
>>339583216
>>While LOL & Dota

listen to yourself
you're trying to use ASSFAGGOTS to defend your game. Being slightly better then the literal worst genre of all time is not a fucking good thing.
>>
>>339583234
>even less content
>and it flopped, only hl2 saved it

o-ok?
>>
>>339583415
it's just 12 maps rotating in quick play. u can't even chose the "mode" yourself so it's not really a "mode". Brawl on other hand is an actual mode
>>
>>339580271
Overwatch cultists out in full force.

This new generation of entitled gamerbabies screaming about reviews they disagree with knows no shame.

Shit now I'm definitely not going to even try Overshill, so fucking sick of seeing Blizzcock sucking everywhere
>>
>>339583842
>Shit now I'm definitely not going to even try Overshill
>Implying a battlestillborn shills gonna even touch overwatch.
>>
File: 796.jpg (27 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
796.jpg
27 KB, 625x626
>>339583292
>>
He produces less content and easier to make content and gets more money for doing so why would he go back to how he was. He is now just a generic lets player who screams and bitches about stuff or people that doesn't agree with his opinions. He used to scream and bitch in the past but at least he put effort into it.
>>
File: shutdown_schaub2.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
shutdown_schaub2.gif
3 MB, 320x180
>>339581552
looks like somebody doesn't get how ENJOYING VIDEO GAMES works.

no shit its fast to unlock stuff if you just work more and pay real money. But most people buy the game to PLAY THE GAME, not because of optional cosmetics that you can earn along the way.
>>
>>339583234
TF2 had mapping support
>>
>>339583538
the progression meme lul

You are not progressing anything in these games you simply unlock cosmetic garbage or fluff at random

This isn't Elder Scrolls I am so sick of this shit every single online fps these days has the mandatory "progression" system aka how can we make everyone play our game for ever and give us more money more often. It's fakery that's what it is we know the damn game and if the game is good enough people will play it because of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs
>>
File: his audience.jpg (130 KB, 889x879) Image search: [Google]
his audience.jpg
130 KB, 889x879
>>339581518
His channel demographic is focused on very young children why else would he dress up but for the gullible preteens, and I'd love to know why anyone over the age of twelve would watch his channel because that would require serious questions.. mental retardation? peadophile? because there is NO excuse for watching a grown man exploit minors willingly.
>>
I had a genji dash to me while he still had 5 seconds of cd left and didn't get a kill. What just happened?
>>
>>339585203
20 tick rate that's what happened
>>
File: 1436751575194.jpg (28 KB, 493x495) Image search: [Google]
1436751575194.jpg
28 KB, 493x495
>all these people defending the microtransactions in the game

you seriously don't get it? Even if they just sell useless junk, they are ripping of people exactly because of that.

Promoting to buy these microtransaction shits that only gives you some garbage is a huge dick move.

>only stupid people buy them anyway, blizzard is just ripping of stupid people so its ok
How about they don't rip off anyone? Blizzard shouldnt make money out of a 12 years old kid stpending money on some shitty gambling.
>>
>>339585203
He could have got an assist to reset the cooldown
>>
I don't get how people really defend the idea of "IF YOU SELL THE GAME AT A CUT PRICE AT LAUNCH, IT'S OKAY TO HAVE MICROTRANSACTIONS"
It really fucking kills me on the inside to see people allowing companies to copy a cancerous F2P mobile game design and apply it to retail releases
>>
>>339581517
I don't really care but I see the issue is that the farther back we draw the line the more the company's will push forward. Eventually we'll end up needing to buy the game then pay another 20 for multiplayer or some bullshit like that.
>>
>>339580857
>Buying skins directly is cancer
>Buying ebin based boxes isnt.

Holy mother of blizzdrones
>>
>>339580857
Except bb dlc is free :^}
>>
>>339581115
Underage doesnt even remember wows cash shop :^]
>>
>>339581481
No, because splatoon didnt have microtransactions, and even on launch it had more content than Overshilled. And Nintendo also clearly laid out their update plans, as opposed to Jizzards "well add new stuff maybe when we feel like it"
>>
>>339581517
If they held back any content, there would be nothing left
>>
File: 1464437867735.png (147 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1464437867735.png
147 KB, 1024x768
Finally a real review on this shit game. Is this his most disliked video because of blizzdrones. Neofags in full defense over angry review triggered it got the same score as Battleborn
>>
>>339580271
>being a poor fag complaining about the price of a game
>complaining about micro transaction for cosmetics
What does the price on release have to do with the overall quality of the game? Its the same thing with MGSGZ back then which now only costs like 10 bucks or so.
>>
>>339582159
>Nice figure that only unlocks an outfit
>Worse than ga.bling for skins

0/10 try again blizztard
>>
File: 1464556573116.jpg (261 KB, 791x644) Image search: [Google]
1464556573116.jpg
261 KB, 791x644
"you experience everything in 4 hours" Exactly that I fucking thought playing the beta. I put 8 hours into the beta and quit. Microtransactions that take 500+ hours to grind, aint nobody got time for that. No ranked mode zozzle. 2 modes zozzle.
>>
>>339583234
>Tf2 cost the same and had even less content
yes, in 2007
>>
>>339587735
actually the dislikes are mostly because of the low quality "rapid fire reviews" and content he's been putting out lately
>>
>>339588401
it was 20 , not 40. Orange box was for 50
>>
>>339583234
>TF2 cost the same
If you got it alone without the Orange Box, it was $20
>>
>>339586761
>le slippery slope argument
no
>>
>>339583094
Duplicates give 20% their cost. The skin was a 250 cost skin
>>
Based Jalapeno Julio, this was an actually great review
>>
>>339581057
how so? he gave bb the same score
>>
>>339581475
>muh PCmuster race

are you a retard? you better be
>>
>>339587398
Whats to remember? Did they sell gear?
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.