[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather: >be the best person on your team that lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1417494850111.jpg (104 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1417494850111.jpg
104 KB, 406x364
Would you rather:

>be the best person on your team that lost
>be the worst person on your team that won

Always take the win. If I'm the best person on a team that loses I just get pissed at myself for not doing enough to secure the win, since my teammates were obviously incompetent. Winning isn't everything it's just the only thing that matters.
>>
>>339577224
Better be the worst of the best.
>>
Worst
>>
>>339577224
Best. As long as I'm able to talk shit, I'm happy.
>>
>>339577224
I have no preference. Both scenarios are fine by me.
Sure I like to win, but knowing that I did my best in a hopeless situation is good enough.
Also, being the "worst" player on a winning team doesn't necessarily mean you played badly. You might have just not been on top of your game today, or maybe your teammates were simply better than you.
The most important part is if you're satisfied with your personal performance during the match.
>>
>worst person on the winning
>shit talk massively when the game ends

It's just so oddly satisfying.
>>
>>339577224
King of the shitheap.

I absolutely cannot stand getting carried. If i'm not in the top 70% of anything that I actually care about, i'm hugely butthurt.
>>
>be best person on the team that lost
>can rage with good conscience
>shitpost allchat

good time, I mean who actually cares about videogames
>>
Wew, I used to have that mindset too. Until I fell into a pseudo mental illness from taking too much Adderal.
>>
Winning is fun. Learning is way more fun though. I dunno, it depends on whether or not the team is doing all the work for me, just winning because the rest of my team is good doesn't sound satisfying at all.
>>
>>339577224
Best of the losers.
>>
>>339577590
>I mean who actually cares about videogames
fuck oath

Win/lose doesn't mean shit.
>>
I'll take the win; if you're the best of the losers, it likely means you still sucked shit since you weren't getting much support from the others. Of course, that might depend on how close of a match it was.
>>
>>339577224

PLOT TWIST
>it's a 1v1
>>
>>339578817
>play a Scout/Tracer
>suddenly meet another good Scout/Tracer on the enemy team
>the whole match becomes just a backdrop for your duel as you clash against each other and storm over the battlefield like a tornado of lead and blood
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.