[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which is the easiest class?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 3AT84RAJGA3E1442463434456[1].jpg (165 KB, 622x240) Image search: [Google]
3AT84RAJGA3E1442463434456[1].jpg
165 KB, 622x240
which is the easiest class?
>>
File: IMG_20160516_110015.jpg (71 KB, 464x965) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160516_110015.jpg
71 KB, 464x965
Any class that can tank
>>
>>339573961
Hunter
>>
Depends on what kind of ease you're looking for
>>
>>339574128
tanking is hard
>>
>Druid

Healer. Tank, DPS all in one
>>
>>339573961
Lock is pretty easy, just remember to turn off your pets taunt ability when you're in a party.
>>
>>339573961
Which version?

If it's vanilla a ret paladin build is braindead.
>Seal of Crusader
>Judge
>Seal of Command
>wait for enemy to die
>die in your sleep
>>
>>339573961
Mage
>>
>>339574968
Druids are versatile, not easy.
>>
>>339575204
Leveling up a pally in vanilla isn't easy it's a trial of willpower and patience. I don't think OP wants that.
>>
What class is the most comfortable to control?
>>
People told me all the time ret pala was easy.

I never tried other class, but easy or not I kicked asses 4 hours a day for 1 year.
>>
>>339573961
Tanking is the easiest role but the most obvious when you fuck up.

Easiest DPS spec is Arms.

I don't have enough experience healing to say which is the easiest.
>>
marksman Hunter
ret pally
>>
>>339580138
>easiest dps spec is arms
I doubt it dude unless they heavily streamlined it
Arcane is a lot easier
>>
Frost Death Knight in Legion

Don't even have to manage runes anyway, smash 3 buttons on keyboard, top DPS chart
>>
>>339573961
Hunter is the easiest class to level. Lock is close second. There are others but these 2 take the lead by far
>>
>>339580321
All i did in tbc and wotlk was spam steadyshot macro as a bm hunter to top dps meters. 3 buttons is actually complex compared to that
>>
>>339580407
Hunter cant aoe grind mobs for shit, its slow leveling class. Not to mention hunters dungeon ques take forever
>>
>>339580519
what kind of freak aoe grinds mobs in post-vanilla wow?
>>
Is whining that DPSing is easy the scrubbiest thing ever? It's like the hardest role to disguise being bad at. Tanking is the most faceroll shit ever as long as you don't lose aggro it's impossible to be bad at.
>>
>>339573961
Easiest as in simple to use and straightforward?

In end game it would probably any healing spec.

Just looking at your raid frames and use mouse-over casts on bars that aren't full and using your big cooldown when the boss does the big move.

I feel like it's much easier for a healer to do his job than it is to tank or dps. I feel like you need to pay attention to more things as a tank.

While DPS might sound pretty easy it's very easy to do your job poorly. A lot of DPSers never play with their full potential by either ignoring mechanics and dying, or not being able to maximize their damage while following fight mechanics.

I don't PvP much but I'm pretty sure healing is still easier than DPS except it gets a little more complicated with CC
>>
>>339580321
But rune management went away for frost in the first patch of cataclysm when they removed blood flipping with blood strike, for 3 expansions now frost has been around secondary management not primary management.

In beta right now it's BM 100%, not only does it a simpler rotation like arms, combat or frost but you literally cannot fail because the spec won't let you run our of focus whereas you can mismanage CS windows, RtB or RP dumping.
>>
>>339580717
AOE grinding was very satisfying in Vanilla.
>Hammer that Mithril Spike onto your shield
>pester a druid to thorns you
>Bless yourself with Sanctuary
>activate [Electromagnetic Gigaflux Reactivator]
>aggro LONG_MAX-1 murlocs
>consecrate
>laugh
>bubble when you get low and continue laughing

I never did do frost mage AOE grinding though so I don't know how that felt to do.
>>
>>339581270
I felt that frost mage AOE was overrated simply because most places would be crowded.
>>
>>339580875
None of the roles are very hard, but DPS has objectively the least do to. Which button they press at any given time is based on internal factors alone. They have a rotation and they just keep going through it while not standing in fire(like every role). Healers have to react constantly, and tanks have to make sure leeroy doesn't get splatted by ads. Tanking at it's absolute easiest plays exactly like dps.
>>
Rogue.

Inb4 rogue shitters try to make it sound like its a hard class.
>>
File: 1463540303977.png (70 KB, 738x440) Image search: [Google]
1463540303977.png
70 KB, 738x440
all classes are easy to pick up

the question should be is which one is bearable to play

i recommend ignoring or at least trying out the warlock before the new expac comes it

looking to be a pretty bland class if you ask me
hey at least they got utility that everyone depends on right?
>>
>>339581869
I'm stoked for my hunter and unholy DK come legion, that's gonna be a fun ride.
>>
>>339580717
>play lock or priest

>dot up every mob on screen, do your choice of aoe to finish them

who wouldnt do this retard?
>>
>>339582198
>multidotting
>is the same thing as aoe grinding
Anon, AOE grinding is mass extermination of murlocs and other such small fries a dozen ore more at a time as a replacement for questing.

It's not killing 3 or 4 targets simultaneously.
>>
>>339573961

Don't listen to all these idiots. It's hunter. Let's count the reasons why.

>all the advantages Melee has with none of the disadvantages
>access to every single buff in the game
>all rotations are extremely simple, the hardest part is occasionally standing still for marks
>consistently the best overall class in PVP
>more panic buttons than a rogue
>wearing the second heaviest armor in the game (while not a huge boost, this still means you are taking 10-20% less than other non-shamans because fuck you)
>shares the least amount of gear with anyone
>pets/kiting let you kill any solo pvp/pve content 100% of the time (this applies to any expansion btw)
>if you die nothing of value is lost

These idiots are confusing convenient with easy. Sure, if you pick a tank or a healer you are getting into groups faster. That doesn't equate to easy.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.