[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HOW TO FIX OVERWATCH >MANY LESS RETARD EDITION Reinhardt's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (170 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
170 KB, 1920x1080
>HOW TO FIX OVERWATCH
>MANY LESS RETARD EDITION

Reinhardt's shield loses life as it is deployed, at a slow pace.
McCree's reload speed is lowered.
Widowmaker's sniper mode fires slower, Ult call out is much more noticeable for opposing team.
Mercy cannot revive players whose souls are eaten by Reaper.
Mercy's beam last a moment after it breaks, allowing her to spot heal/buff multiple targets.
Lucio's damage is slightly increased, but rate of healing is reduced.
Symmetra's turrets are on a stacking cooldown, allowing her to place them all rapidly after her spawn, with the actual cooldown being longer.
Zenyatta has two orbs that can either be harmony or dissonance, that he can place as needed. Applying two orbs to a single target applies 150% of the effect, not 200%.
Zenyatta's shields increased by 50, bringing him to 200 health.
Bastion's turret has a short, but loud, spin up animation, and deals just a hair more damage. Self-heal cooldown slightly increased.
D.Va gains damage the longer she fires, but her weapons overheat after sustained fire. Moved to Offense.
Mei freezes enemies slightly slower if they have more than 250 health. Ammo maximum lowered by 25.
Farah replaces 50 health with 50 armor.
Roadhog cannot melee immediately after a pull. Ultimate meter gained from damaging Roadhog is slightly reduced.

All ultimates charge 20% slower in competitive modes.
>>
The fact that you spent all this time to make this is just sad.

You are completely wrong.

Also, How to spot a gigantic noob faggot
>Mercy cannot revive players whose souls are eaten by reaper

KEK
>>
Just no
>>
>>339572564
>Widowmaker's sniper mode fires slower, Ult call out is much more noticeable for opposing team.

I don't get why this is such a problem for you all. I still have to run the fuck out of wherever I'm at. I guess if she yelled it out I'd tell rein to come save me
>>
File: Yvonne-Strahovski-Feet-1687409.jpg (115 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Yvonne-Strahovski-Feet-1687409.jpg
115 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>339572668
Where's the argument here?
>>
>>339572564
Almost all of these ideas are fucking awful

>Farah replaces 50 health with 50 armor
This would make her by far the strongest hero in the game, would make current mccREEEE look like a punk.
>>
>this thread again
have a (you) anon
>>
>>339572823
Clearly you are some idiot that only plays Reaper because you are an edgy faggot.
>>
The dragonstrike should only pass through walls when the dragons are avtivated none of this shoot pont blank into a wall shit

Play of the game should not be rewarded for turret kills and being stationary for more then 10 secodns also disqaulifies you

Also for those who want it a setting to make sure each team only has one of a hero no more of this 3 torbjorns and 2 bastion on. Defense shit
>>
>>339572564
People called you a retard the first time you posted this, why would you do it again?
>>
>>339573212
You need to be over 12 to post on this website, kiddo.
>>
>>339572564
>Mercy cannot revive players whose souls are eaten by Reaper.

give me one good justification for something so specific it's impossible to explain in game
>>
>>339574209
That reaper suggestion is fucking terrible.
>>
>>339573923
PotG is random as fuck.
I got one as Lucio by flinging back a McRee off a point on Iilos, thats it
Another one I got as Winston by just zapping 3 random people in a row
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.